• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser1661

Hey, may I suggest an idea for your thread? I'm not sure we have enough maps yet but in time, it would be cool to implement a gif to play through every map posted so you can see the worlds progression all in one spot without flipping to each individual map

DeletedUser

Hey, may I suggest an idea for your thread? I'm not sure we have enough maps yet but in time, it would be cool to implement a gif to play through every map posted so you can see the worlds progression all in one spot without flipping to each individual map
I've seen people do this, though I do not know how myself. I'm sure I can youtube it and find a way.

DeletedUser

map_www_us18_9546defb2a5288dc93288b1e9f0c199c_14838180236685.png
\
24m5ojs.png
2w5svb4.png

DeletedUser

As of this post, COS owns 41% of all villages in the top 5 tribes, and 36.3% of all villages in the top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser

map_www_us18_92bc13b539179c3586a2377cb7029819_14843699797718.png

1448ygk.png
29w8yzt.png

Yeah, The world's pretty much decided. Hi has been falling for the last 3 weeks. Non stop action.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here's the current map of the top 7 tribes.
map_www_us18_20a4f771ff1f563b38754f2fd25edc28_14845201610973.png

#BlueTribeBestTribe

DeletedUser

With the latest GoH betrayal and the combined forces of SCA (Sim City Alliance) I decided to create a map and statistics of the 1v4 war.
map_www_us18_9542c2a40c3c193b2561543a971830fc_14847045048142.png

j9mzgm.png

DeletedUser1487

SimCity, PFFT, dude, the PPV of HI and most everybody else is smaller than COS's PPV, so just post maps, and stop posting bias updates, You have amazing maps and stat updates, don't tarnish them with bias and stuff <== Not a Mod edit.

DeletedUser

These stats are NOT bias. Hi, TBS, ASH, and GoH all joined forces to take out COS. I simply added together all 4 of the Sim City Alliance members and compared them to COS's stats. Nothing bias there...

DeletedUser1487

"SCA" thats your own words, your own opinions, just post stats, say nothing except things like "Notice the increase of villages being nobled here" things like that.
Don't get me wrong, these are great stat updates and the best I've seen so far, just don't tarnish what doesn't need to be tarnished.

DeletedUser

Actually, Sim City Alliance was Shadow's name. We needed a name for the 4 tribes that "grouped up" against us. I thought it worked well, as the #2,#3,#4, and #7 COMBINED don't have enough Obash as the #1 Tribe. *Hint Hint Sim city*

DeletedUser1487

True we don't, but considering our size compared to yours is about half per member, we have lots of bash for our size. 10-15 villages isn't a lot to work with, but still, we still have less PPV than COS, we put our extra provisions into units just like COS I suspect, just COS has the slightly larger villages.

DeletedUser

Even by a "Offensive Bash To Village Ratio" COS still wins.
COS 28,762.44 Off-Bash Per Village
HI 27,090.42 Off-Bash Per Village

DeletedUser

If you go by member count (Which is more Important than village count) COS wins in a landslide.
COS 639,842.36 OBP Per Member
HI. 282,944.41 OBP Per Member

DeletedUser

map_www_us18_05b0ab8d1152eca3c0d7dda9aaef2f33_14849932261966.png

34edt90.png
2lw7qti.png

T_O Has replaced DEP for #5 Spot. They came from mostly HI, as they were fed up with the leadership.
GOH Declared war against COS a few days ago, By the Stats it seems it was a wrong move for them.
COS seems to be on the Cleanup. With a new world Opened, A lot of players are deserting from HI, GOH, and Ash to play there.

DeletedUser2131

If tribes 2-5 don't declare war on rank 1 after they start to pull away, then they aren't playing to win. A declaration of war is never a wrong move in the current situation.

DeletedUser1487

Well I guess our leadership thought it smart to declare on our once friends, and well honestly....IDK what to think anymore, I'm quite disappointed in HI VERY disappointed.

HI, ASH, and GOH are now at war with COS, and T_O are...well IDK, a lot of talk they got scared of COS, PFFT, and are pushing for a NAP, possible merge too. So its now looking like a 3v2 now that it seems COS is staying away from any T_O villages.

DeletedUser

We're not at liberty to discuss our diplomatic relations (Though it doesn't even matter, COS is still #1). Though the downfall of HI was due to trash leadership. Lesson learned, Never leave Xumi and Fireball to run a tribe. T_O Left Hi due to this leadership and unfulfilled promises. T_O Merged with HI early game, but was treated as second hand players. Due to this, They got fed up and left.