• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2207

or those delicious hi served up

Funny, I have mail from you calling them/it/she stupid newbs who know nothing... and you state that you care about them... LOL. Hate/Love relationship I guess..
The truth is always easier to remember than horse shit stories to look cool.
Of course the poor lambs know nothing. They wouldn't be noobs if they knew how to play. But they learn :) and they matter.
Smh...really? Keep talking. You amuse with your antics and blather.

DeletedUser2207

luv babe you always will be my favorite dance partner and hey someone has to teach the kindergarden or they would never pass elementery. They got a ways to go to match us on 17 so be thankful for that we currently 65% there so i give it 2 weeks and we will be ready for the next one we are adding over 1% a day and going for the record under 5 months to completion.
You're adorable...can it be your turn next world? Thinking a vacation from training is on the menu...need time to get a few good dances in soon ;)

DeletedUser1487

35%, you got a long ways to go guys. A Loooong ways to go. But you'll never see any "Can I join" mails from me! Ha, bunch of weaklings if they run to you, better you have the weaklings than we.

DeletedUser

35%, you got a long ways to go guys. A Loooong ways to go. But you'll never see any "Can I join" mails from me! Ha, bunch of weaklings if they run to you, better you have the weaklings than we.
You'll be surprised how many of your members have mailed us... We've turned them all down. We like our food spicy.

DeletedUser1487

I like spicy food too, like BIZZ naming a lot of his villages after me, guess I am pissing a bunch of COS guys off, or annoying them at least. Spicy food, gotta love it :)

DeletedUser1487

I would just like to know why so many COS seem to be quitting in my area, this is like the 3rd or 4th large player to quit and forcing your players to internal, yet again. Most of their villages comes from internals and barbs, they have fully nobled 2-3 entire provinces in my area. I guess thats cool. CD talks about HI quitters, maybe you should focus on your own before ours, cause every time my squad targets a player, they quit. Maybe we should target BIZZ or something.

DeletedUser

LOL No big player in your area has quit... Keep on dreaming little guy.

DeletedUser1573

i dont know about the west, but i was stunned when we joined COS how many hi members just up n quit or fled to other tribes. it gets boring when your enemy gives up after losing their first village. poor recruitment on this side of the world with not enough cooperation between tribemates, if you guys wouldve had someone directing team efforts over here they mightve fought a little harder. i believe theres still a few left though we might get a suprise or 2. & strongwall COS does have the upper hand right now, but they're right we still have a long way to go, people going inactive in the core can kill a tribe like this, im not saying it's likely, but there are still people coming to the world on the rim everyday & people that were rimmed get a chance to grow again, i dont think HI will be the ones to beat COS, & XVX wont be rising from the ash anytime soon, but it's not over till the fat lady sings & we're only halfway through the show, things should get interesting here in the next month or so

DeletedUser1487

No big member? How about Davos? We mass faked and nuked him, and now he is getting internalled by BIZZ and them, can't deny it, its happening right now.
And fiend, just stop, you have no idea whats really going on, all you got is CD's lies, every tribe has their inactives, I'm witnessing COS's being internalled as of right now, we have our own too.
So smack talk all you want CD, I've seen messages from COS saying you guys need to shut up, making them look bad. You have a lot of good solid players all around, attitude, skill, teamwork, but the smack talk here ruins their appearance, Davos was a pretty chill guy, talked with him shortly, seemed pretty nice to me. So just saying, before you smack talk us, think about what you say, and what your members think about it.
COS is great, but I wonder what would happen if a few key members just turned one day....

DeletedUser

LOL Davos did not quit... He willingly gave up villages to move more people in. We've got messages to prove it. Keep up the lies mate. You're hilarious.

DeletedUser

You do realize now that MS merged with COS, all of our southern/South-west members who were put on stand-by in case things went differently are now up for a fight? It's simple, We move them in to they can enjoy some easy HI villages.
Your tribe had an increase in villages by 18! 18 villages man, another horrid week for HI.
I mean, It's not like Skiph, Maverick, or Cinch have quit completely in the last few days... Oh wait. They have.

DeletedUser1487

haha, feed your lies, none of them quit, still talk to them.

DeletedUser1487

Word on the street hog quit last night, good luck with having to defend him via coop.

DeletedUser1487

You need better spies, cause I'm talking to them RIGHT NOW!!!

DeletedUser

You do realize when 40 of your members tried to come over they told us everything, right?

DeletedUser

And no, That number is not me exaggerating. That number came straight from Jim Bob who had to repeatedly tell people no. That number also doesn't include the members who begged GoH to let them in. Hi is falling, and It's falling fast.

DeletedUser1487

Mmm hmm, preach your lies cd, just keep preaching them. Nobody gives a **** what you say.

DeletedUser

Ask Jim Bob, Tlunch, Or shadow kiddo. They're the ones who filtered through all the crappy mails of Hi begging to join us. Hell, I personally turned two Hi members away myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.