• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

second city

• Thread starter DeletedUser1181
  • Start date

DeletedUser1181

If you start to build a second city and put it on hold to use rss for 1st city, does this delay the protection time start and or are there other consequences to doing this.

Tokano

Not a Mod
The protection of the second village starts when you finish the second village.
Don't take too long to finish it though, if you don't finish it before the timer runs out, you lose it.

DeletedUser

The protection of the second village wont start until you finish it. I think its like two weeks you have to finish the second village once you start. If you dont have the time to finish the second village in that time period, chances are that you are not that active on the world to begin with. If you decide you have more time to play and come back after that time frame, the best bet is to restart on the realm and you go back to the beginning. You can earn your second village again within the time frame allotted. The downside is that you also have to build up your first village as well.

I wouldnt rush to get your second village. Use resources if needed for your first village, just make sure you do the allotted daily tasks for your second village within a few days.

DeletedUser

Why wouldn't you rush to get the second village?
Because like I said you have two weeks to get it :) If you want to focus on building up the main village first, its not critical to get the second village fast if you are in a safe area that you can grow in. There are always benefits to the second village, but its not critical. And you are limited to a certain number of daily tasks to complete it anyway.

Tokano

Not a Mod
If you want to focus on building up the main village first, its not critical to get the second village fast if you are in a safe area that you can grow in.
:p If you're in a safe area, you're not playing Tribal Wars right.
I'm in the core of the winning tribe on US16 and I'm still in fear that they'll boot me from the tribe and try to internal my villages... And I'm on the council. It's a fantastic motivator, let me tell you.

I always get my 2nd village on the 5th day. If you don't you'll lag behind in the early stages of the game, which I would argue is the most important time on a server. What you do in the first month dictates how the next 3 months will play out for you.

DeletedUser

:p If you're in a safe area, you're not playing Tribal Wars right.
I'm in the core of the winning tribe on US16 and I'm still in fear that they'll boot me from the tribe and try to internal my villages... And I'm on the council. It's a fantastic motivator, let me tell you.

I always get my 2nd village on the 5th day. If you don't you'll lag behind in the early stages of the game, which I would argue is the most important time on a server. What you do in the first month dictates how the next 3 months will play out for you.
Being in the core early in a world means you are not in a safe area, in those cases, you need that second village fast, that I agree with! Been in that situation way too many times. As for being in the winning tribe, and on council, if you fear they will boot you and internal your villages... well, thats some Game of Thrones drama right there! I wont even ask how or why that would even happen, or what the dynamics are that make a tribe want to do that to a key player, but Im not on that world so guess Im glad of that!

Tokano

Not a Mod
^^ We can discuss this further in PM's if you want. We've answered this question and added a little extra.

If we're not careful, Kiki, Rev, or DeChan will show up.