• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I work in the auto industry. Our hours change near every month. I've said this multiple times. I can't continue playing world's when I had worked 7 days a week 12+ hours a day. I've got pay stubs to prove this. Stop spreading your lies. We all know you're getting creamed on R. No need to bring up stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2115

Seems to me that you are the one filling this room. About the only thing you have got correct is Hi. is losing the war right now.

DeletedUser

Get a life puma. You're no longer on this world and not welcome in this thread. You lost, get over it.

DeletedUser2207

And you tribe hopped multiple times to get where you are. Nothing easier than joining an already on top tribe...just sayin

DeletedUser

Yup, I tribe hopped from xVx because y'all were garbage. That's already been stated. I left hi because I was surrounded by the newly recruited xVx members all around me. I dislike reds turning to blue overnight. This was again, already stated. I left and joined a semi even tribe at the time. We in cos fought tooth and nail to get where we are. Even before the MS merger, everyone knew hi was losing. It became more apparent when puma got careless and quit. Followed by near everyone worth anything in hi. In my opinion, hi fell apart the second Harry left. He was the only leader with a brain.

DeletedUser2207

Tooth and nail LOLZ...cos has merged, poached and flipped people all across the map...including pathetic stats players who happen to be in the right area for their plans. Even if ya'll win, its a hollow victory at best.

DeletedUser

Offensive bash tells the real story Elphame. COS has 59 Million Offensive bash points, Which equals to around 11.8 Million defensive units killed, But hey, we didn't fight.
Your tribe fell apart due to the lack of leadership and decisions they made. the demand of 40% of all troops a player owns, will make any tribe fall apart. You guys led to your own destruction. That's Not Poaching or Flipping.
As previously stated in another thread, 40 members of Hi applied to COS, Not small members either. Had we "poached" them, we would have decimated Hi. Instead, we declined them. We enjoy our food spicy, kicking, and alive. Though we'll take dead. As it seems a large portion of Hi has gone inactive.

DeletedUser2083

Tooth and nail LOLZ...cos has merged, poached and flipped people all across the map...including pathetic stats players who happen to be in the right area for their plans. Even if ya'll win, its a hollow victory at best.

This coming from part of the leadership that was working with Hi. behind our backs early in the game.
xVx and Hi. allied and both fought against us. We weren't even the biggest tribe at that point in time. We have fought tooth and nail against two tribes equal to, if not bigger than us at the time. Don't put it on us if you can't keep your tribe members content and they want to defect. We were fighting a war, so of course we were open to accepting people that no longer wanted to be a part of your tribe.

If we win, our victory will have been earned.

DeletedUser2207

Wow...ya'll spin lovely tales. I've said it about a billion times. Hi was not a behind the back deal. It wasn't in place until cos made it clear that they were not willing to work with xvx. Considering the number of people who left xvx at that time who took the time to message me and let me know that it had nothing to do with me...and the part where my role in leadership prior to taking over completely was mainly internal affairs, not military or even diplomacy at that point...having so many people painting me the devil is hilarious. I was a glorified secretary/cheerleader...and the only member of the leadership team who wanted to keep the alliance with cos after ya'll started getting pushy.
I still say its a hollow victory. No matter which way you spin it, you wouldn't be where you are now without the shady stunt that was pulled...

DeletedUser1487

Stop spreading your lies. We all know you're getting creamed on R. No need to bring up Bs stories
Tell that to CBaby who just lost most his nukes against my DT alone last night :), oh and gibsy who tried to sneak in a nuke, and failed as well.

DeletedUser

Did you forget the nukes we smeared off of you? It's all good. It won't be long before you're out on the rim. Though I'm sure you're use to it. You seem to get rimmed every world you play on.

DeletedUser2083

I still say its a hollow victory. No matter which way you spin it, you wouldn't be where you are now without the shady stunt that was pulled...
You mean the takeover of your province? That wasn't shady. What was shady was the NAP agreement you had with our players in that province while attacking their tribe-mates outside of the province. All we had to do was show them that you were hurting their tribe-mates. I don't know why you thought they would sit around idly while you were hammering away at someone else within the same tribe.

DeletedUser1487

Did you forget the nukes we smeared off of you? It's all good. It won't be long before you're out on the rim. Though I'm sure you're use to it. You seem to get rimmed every world you play on.
Hmmm, and those worlds are?.....Ya sorry, can't think of any yet. I've only committed to two worlds all the way, w11 and w9. w15 and w17 I almost committed to the whole way, but RL hit me hard, my knee up during both those worlds, and couldn't play. I don't remember a time when I was rimmed buddy. Its never happened while I've been playing.
And when you mean smeared, you refferring to all those hundreds of fakes? Cause I can tell you nukes haven't been doing so well against me. You've had like what....2-3 in this whole world that have successfully taken out OT villages?

DeletedUser2207

I meant the Korzano and Biz fiasco...but the mess you mentioned was also shady, dishonest and disgusting. Still, it was my fault for expecting men to keep their word...or at the very least admit that it isn't working and needs to change. Go ahead and be proud of them for bending to the demands and sacrificing their honor. I protected my tribemate by attacking the person who was threatening her...and did so without breaking my word.

DeletedUser2083

I meant the Korzano and Biz fiasco
Believe it or not (I know your tribe has it's own perspective of this situation) but none of that situation was planned. We believed the Korzano thing to be planned since he left literally one minute before our 'treaty' with xVx expired.
Aye, it was indeed your fault for expecting brothers in arms to not assist one another just because you asked. There isn't any honor in upholding personal NAPs over the well-being of their nearby tribe-mates. We protected our tribe-mate as well. He wasn't a part of any of those personal NAPs- You were. The moment you decided to reach beyond the boundary of your personal NAPs and hit someone else within our tribe, you put a strain on those NAPs.

You put your tribe-mate first, and we did as well.

DeletedUser2207

Korzano must have known he was quitting the world, and did everything he did for amusement. Biz...a whole other story. Pushing and pushing...just to rejoin cos in the midst of chaos he helped create. Bet he was also amused. I still don't doubt cos leadership knew about it all.
The agreement made was clear that it only held within the province. Had they said a word about changing the deal or ending it, they wouldn't have been shady or dishonorable. They didn't and so they were. No other way to spin it. You hold to your word, or you don't.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, and those worlds are?.....Ya sorry, can't think of any yet. I've only committed to two worlds all the way, w11 and w9. w15 and w17 I almost committed to the whole way, but RL hit me hard, fucked my knee up during both those worlds, and couldn't play. I don't remember a time when I was rimmed buddy. Its never happened while I've been playing.
And when you mean smeared, you refferring to all those hundreds of fakes? Cause I can tell you nukes haven't been doing so well against me. You've had like what....2-3 in this whole world that have successfully taken out OT villages?
We rimmed you on W15. More or less you "restarted" as we were surrounding you. You got scared and chickened out.
My nukes haven't been doing anything? You should ask Njshotgun what my nukes can do. Pretty sure the 3-4 cities of D Y'all stacked in his city died by my hands.
CoS cleared 2-3 OT villages the same day. We've been pounding your tribe

DeletedUser2207

This right here is why you will never succeed in this game.
Ahh, but lesson learned. I trust a very select few...mostly those I've known for years. As for everyone else, I expect them to try

DeletedUser

Your inability to trust "men" who make up a vast majority of the players, Is the simple reason on why you'll never get anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.