• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2207

Oh don't be silly. Trusting men is what got me into trouble. By not trusting, I'm more prepared for the inevitable...because there is always someone who shouldn't be trusted. Women can be just as awful...so if you're pointing out the word choice, totally pointless.

DeletedUser

Not totally pointless. Both of my co-ops are men, I trust clearly trust them. My tribe leader is a man, Yet I trust him to lead us in a great direction. Almost all of my tribe members are men, Yet I trust them everyday.

DeletedUser2207

Are we really going to argue this? Really??? I don't intend to trust anyone (male or female) without time and reasons. So you pointing out the word men is completely pointless.

DeletedUser

It clearly isn't. Calling out a gender based upon your time with a select few is called stereotyping. Pretty sure no one likes being stereotyped.

Tokano

Not a Mod
So... What are the chances you two could chill out before the mods show up and shut down the thread?

DeletedUser2207

Awww Well, dear. I didn't intend it in that way or to hurt your feelings. Please accept my apology. Not all men are untrustworthy.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Hmm... I could be wrong, but I'm 99.9999999% positive that there isn't a rule stating that players may only talk in forums on worlds which they play. That would be a stupid and unenforceable rule. :p

DeletedUser2207

Oh blah. Nothing is decided til you hit the magic number. Anything could happen between now and then.

DeletedUser1179

Let me remind everyone that the forum is not a place for you to make personal attacks towards each other. I believe the thread is about who you believe the winner will be of the world. Lets keep it on topic and more importantly watch the language!

DeletedUser2177

Tell that to CBaby who just lost most his nukes against my DT alone last night :), oh and gibsy who tried to sneak in a nuke, and failed as well.
So I actually never talk in the forum's but I read through about once a week when I need some laughs at all the chest beating... Anywho, while you brag about killing some nukes on your towns what is happening to your tribe? You claim those are your DT alone, possible, but unlikely since (to your credit) your tribe appears to have finally learned how to support each other somewhat. But as I was saying as you stand like a brickwall, massing your defense at home, I am slaughtering your SW. I have taken 5 Hi towns in the past 2 days alone. Not small inactives either, these two players combined had more cities then me when I started on them. The only reason I have not taken more then 5 towns is the damn slow rate I can farm nobles as my nukes kill these nice waves upon waves of support you keep sending into towns that all but 2 have level 5 walls on... In the past 30 hours alone, my LC wep has gained just under 80k units... ouch. But anyways, don't let me stop you from telling the TW2 world how you are defeating COS by your lonesome... I do love the entertainment value, and not just from tfox lol.

DeletedUser

As fox dbash has hardly increased, I know he's out right lying LMAO. Anywho, we'll keep on destroying the south west whilst hi slowly loses the north west.

DeletedUser1976

Here's what I think are the conditions for victory for every tribe.
CoS: Keep it up, you're on your way.
Hi: Believe! Don't give up yet!
ASH: No allies, gotta use some outside the box tactics.
GoH: 2nd place finish. Hope you fail next world.
DEP: Ally with CoS or HI. No real victory condition.
Rest: Merge is the best situtation.
Probability of victory (my predictions)
CoS: 80%
HI: 15%
ASH: 3%
GoH: 0%
DEP: 2%
Rest: 0.1%

DeletedUser1976

Hmm... I could be wrong, but I'm 99.9999999% positive that there isn't a rule stating that players may only talk in forums on worlds which they play. That would be a stupid and unenforceable rule. :p
It is an easy rule to enforce as this forum has 30 people in it. I don't think it's actually a rule though.

DeletedUser

Hi us already falling. Most of their members left to create a new tribe. Idiots left behind a major tribe skill advantage LMAO.

DeletedUser2115

Hi us already falling. Most of their members left to create a new tribe. Idiots left behind a major tribe skill advantage LMAO.

That's odd. I was brought up thinking "most" means majority. Less than 10% is hardly a majority.

DeletedUser1487

I will admit, I didn't see that one coming, we were about to elect a new leader, then that happened....
But for real, what are we even talking about anymore? What are we even arguing about anymore?
Let me remind everyone that the forum is not a place for you to make personal attacks towards each other. I believe the thread is about who you believe the winner will be of the world. Lets keep it on topic and more importantly watch the language!
Really? Now a mod finally shows up? After the weeks of CD harassing me because "I'm not as good as him", now he targets someone else, and then mods show up, this game gets worse and worse everyday.....

DeletedUser

That's odd. I was brought up thinking "most" means majority. Less than 10% is hardly a majority.
Most of your active players. We knew Johnny was keeping Skiph and a few other decently large players afloat. Now that the gimmic is up, free villages for us.

DeletedUser1179

Really? Now a mod finally shows up? After the weeks of CD harassing me because "I'm not as good as him", now he targets someone else, and then mods show up, this game gets worse and worse everyday.....

Tfox I am always around, just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. My response was meant for everyone not just one specific person. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.