• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W20 and a return of a legacy

DeletedUser1487

exactly what we did on Q tbh.

Day one all the tribes made us red... Probably not the smartest move on their part. Made department of diplomacy a stupid post.
Was epic, made my day to know TH2 and some other tribes declared war on us before BP even dropped :D So day one out of BP, COH just wrecked every village above 300 points in all our provinces lol!

cokky

Berserker
i think we are a bit smarter this time and would drop petty differences to do away with them from jump or maybe we would continue our petty bickering. At least we would know what they are about it is not like it was 200 russian guys it was like 20 who turned Americans against Americans. Sure the Russians where talented players but very shrewd at manipulating you pompous types. I Still think if i had given the world my total attention and kept training a few more we could have taken them but the Mass conglomeration of noobs was just to much for me and each group had its own agenda and thought process on how to succeed it was an ultimite divide and conquer startegy they employed well.

DeletedUser2041

Believe me, If I didn't have such a rough start w/ haydes at the very beginning then I wouldn't of been fighting yall for a long while hah.

Ontop of that when Russia asked my tribe to merge into them, hollyyyyyy hell. Lots of Leadership players and TONS of cooperation and planning, they had roughly 100 maps to show me in which way they were going etc etc.... Was insane.

DeletedUser1767

i think we are a bit smarter this time and would drop petty differences to do away with them from jump or maybe we would continue our petty bickering. At least we would know what they are about it is not like it was 200 russian guys it was like 20 who turned Americans against Americans. Sure the Russians where talented players but very shrewd at manipulating you pompous types. I Still think if i had given the world my total attention and kept training a few more we could have taken them but the Mass conglomeration of noobs was just to much for me and each group had its own agenda and thought process on how to succeed it was an ultimite divide and conquer startegy they employed well.

Ugh Russians, not my favorite round to say the least...

DeletedUser1179

I will be running a small but super elite team of 20 (most top 5 players from other worlds) There will be a minor tribe donation required to join and we will all be playing as a tight team. Most of the elite players that helped us win 17 in record time will be there(we should have it wrapped up by months end)

Got room for me? LOL ;)

DeletedUser1401

As i always said we will join every 5 worlds. World 20 will be no different. I didnt have time for W15 and W10 we fought hard but were eventually overtaken, as you all know we outright destroyed w5. W20 i will be putting alot of time and resources into to make sure we remain number 1. So i know many other tribes said they were coming i am calling on all old vets we fought with and againest and any other expierenced vets of tw2 to come join in our w20 tribe Logical Nonsense.

ALSO yes i am back. I know for you people who havent been playing for awhile i may seem like the new guy. But you may be surprised to find i am one of the older players and you are in fact the newbie here.

I should be able to join you on W20 KLuv. Finishing up a couple of worlds now. One will be closed when 20 opens and the other is around 77% so i'm ready to start a fresh new world with a good team if you can gather up some vets.

DeletedUser491

I should be able to join you on W20 KLuv. Finishing up a couple of worlds now. One will be closed when 20 opens and the other is around 77% so i'm ready to start a fresh new world with a good team if you can gather up some vets.

Kac! Long time no see.....i have a feeling this will be a good world whether win/lose

cokky

Berserker
As the leader of DAM on 5 i look forward to working with you guys then but I will be running a small elite squad not a MRT. We will how ever be glad to work with other tribes that fit our needs. Pretty sure the name for our new elite squad will be WAR We Always Rule.

DeletedUser1980

As the leader of DAM on 5 i look forward to working with you guys then but I will be running a small elite squad not a MRT. We will how ever be glad to work with other tribes that fit our needs. Pretty sure the name for our new elite squad will be WAR We Always Rule.
Had top 3 finish in rank and bash on14....Am i qualified to join the elites? :)

DeletedUser1401

Hey cokky, will be good to see you on W20.
Hey lordsman, glad you will be joining W20 also.
Lords is also finishing W8 with me. was 77 but looks like 78% now. won't be long now.
Based on how many worlds are closing it looks like there will only be about 3 or 4 left open so i'm betting W20 will be full of players and should be a good world.

DeletedUser825

I hope it will be, not that I am anywhere close to joining the veterans, haha. May join to have some fun.

cokky

Berserker
sure hope so my group has almost hit 79% on Q will be at 80 in a few days tops. I have almost filled the rooster i mean roster already. It does look like a lot of Vets will be coming back and it could prove to be a real fun server. The game really needs a good one so lets do the best we can to make that happen.

DeletedUser626

I can't wait for this world to open and see just how its turns out.

DeletedUser

With all the different tribes and players and what not i would love to see a Russain invasion and other Euro countries. i think it would make the server a lot of fun