• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can't wait until tomorrow. The next stat update will be awesome! Hi keeps falling every week!

DeletedUser

Hey Hi. Keep supporting ASH. I love killing your troops while gaining a decent village.

DeletedUser

Hey Tfox, Hjshotgun, and WarPhallic Y'all must love wasting your tribes farming time. getting every village of yours stacked with 10k of each D unit. We appreciate it. Gives us more barbs to farm.

cokky

Berserker
This is a thread that should be read by many people not just for you 2 to go back and forth on and you are both senior members here so we expect you two to be above the fray somewhat. Please disagree with each other but be respectful. The thread is a who is going to win thread so i expect plenty of chest thumping and that is fine but keep the personal attacks and hate to a minimum. The idea is to attract more players to the game and this sort of thing can help if we do it right or hurt if we do it wrong.

DeletedUser

1. "The idea is to attract more players to the game and this sort of thing can help if we do it right or hurt if we do it wrong."
No it's not. If the company wanted to attract more members, they would stop coiners from dropping mad cash into tribes. This is a play for profit company Cokky. With every new world they open, they gain anywhere from $5,000+ Just on tribe levels. CatPounce dropped $30,000 (W12 and W15). The objective of the company is to make as much money as possible.

2. "The thread is a who is going to win thread so i expect plenty of chest thumping and that is fine but keep the personal attacks and hate to a minimum."
My comment was not a personal attack. My comment was meant to show how horrid Hi is playing. Sending massive amounts of troops to a village we're not going to burn troops on. It allows us to farm their areas better, giving us more nobles and troops in the process.

3."This is a thread that should be read by many people not just for you 2 to go back and forth on and you are both senior members here so we expect you two to be above the fray somewhat."
This thread is posted in the Rumeli Hisari (US18) forum. It is meant to be read by players currently playing the world, or a few of those who want to see how the world is going. In order for players to "Understand" how this world is going, Things need to be posted.

cokky

Berserker
People are free to drop mad cash if they want but there is a reason we are going to win with a level 29 tribe on q it is not because of mad coiners that part is for sure we do have some coiners that helped but no crazy catpounce sort or stuff. *(not a hater however everyone is free to do what ever with their money) Catpounce is in addition to a super huge coiner is also a very talented player probably top 5 in the game even if he spent 0. However winning with only moderate coining should be a bigger accomplishment then dropping the 45 level tribe day one. It is designed to be a long term goal for a tribe to reach that sort of level not a buy your way on day one. Both Hi and Cos are somewhat guilty of this on. The really bad thing it does is cause people to join for perks rather then cohesive compatibility. Obviously one worse then the other but plenty to share. As for the realm that is all fine and good but there is still a lot of players on the server and we all know they will be on the next one as well. I would like to actually improve the over all play of all players on the servers. By making things more competitive we will all get better.

Remember what you guys did right and wrong and improve. Hate less but by all means you can poke each other in good fun just dont degrade to worse.

DeletedUser1487

I'm not really reading these anymore, rather spend my time playing or working in RL, but just a thought, this is an open forum, anyone can talk here, I talk in other worlds congradulating tribes that HAVE WON, or WILL WIN NO DOUBT, but I don't go making bs in worlds I don't play. But thats just what I do in other world threads, ya I don't play there so I don't have much to talk about, but I do chirp in here and there, say hi, be RESPECTFUL to anyone that doesn't have the letters "COLDOG" in their name, but anyone can freely talk here, heck, they can talk about their ex-wife's for all I care, mods might not like it, but hey, it beats arguing.

DeletedUser1487

The really bad thing it does is cause people to join for perks rather then cohesive compatibility.
Ya I agree with you there cokky, it does help promote MRT tribes, people will flock to a tribe at max level so they can grow faster, yatayatayata, you all know the perks, but ya, people will likely join a tribe with maxed levels over lets say a small competitive tribe of 25-30, heck, I'd join the max level tribe, might not stay later, but I'd join for perks, free help is free help.

But if someone wants to donate 30,000 dollars to the game, be my guest, I'm not going to stop you. You do you.

cokky

Berserker
Feel free to have management post on here tfox that might make for some fun banter lord knows me and him have plenty of fun in game and we could always go back and forth with some fun report posts... lol. have to show an example of good chest pump.

DeletedUser

COS was lv 24 until we decided we needed to get faster recruiting to compete with Hi.'s tribe level. We didn't coin anything on day 1.
Funny how you mention that CatPounce is one of the top 5 best players, yet I took him on and survived with ease on World 15. He's nowhere near the top 50 best players I've played with or against. Turtlopis is by far the best player I've ever seen. Went 2-3x the speed of everyone else on world 9 without dropping a single coin.
You mentioned a question, I answered. This is a play to pay game. Simple as that. It's been proven time and time again.

DeletedUser1487

That would be interesting, would be better than me and CD arguing over pointless stuff honestly.

DeletedUser1487

Turtlopis is by far the best player I've ever seen. Went 2-3x the speed of everyone else on world 9 without dropping a single coin.
He took turtle to a whole new level, guy barb munched like the world was ending the next day.

DeletedUser

He took turtle to a whole new level, guy barb munched like the world was ending the next day.
Wrong. He tore the hell out of IMP. Day in and day out. I was his co-op for most of it. The mails he got begging him to leave them alone made me laugh every time.

DeletedUser

Gayfish is probably the 2nd or 3rd best I've seen. Catpounce had 0 ability to time anything. The amount of troops we killed of his due to his inability to play well was hilarious. As I stated, He's nowhere near the best. I consider Angry Hoplite better than anyone currently playing on World R. If he learned how to farm, he would obliterate the world.

DeletedUser1487

Dude, I played that world too, its not like I was blind to him growing, ya he tore through IMP, he also tore through those poor barbs, munched down provinces in just a week or two, and moved onto the next one.

cokky

Berserker
i played with cat only briefly on 15 but pretty much from the jump on leeds. To be a good (Complete) player you need good phase one game good midphase and good end game. there is very very few of those players people all seem to find there niche and stick with it. The most important should be the phase 2 players. Phase 2 starts when pretty much 2-3 sides are squaring off against each other. I can not speak to gayfish's ability past phase 1 but the best players i have seen (includes my self) for all 3 phases are Granted and Wodahs any of these 3 are capable to be the best from 1-end game with out quiting for any reason. There is a few others that are just behind these 3 that with luck could even take the lead for a period of time. Angry hoplite would be in that catagory i think though i have not seen him run 500 villages yet maybe he has and i have not seen it but until then i cant add him to the list he will certainly have that chance on this world. I believe the sides are sufficiently even to make it a challenge to get to 80%. This might be a long life world so dig in and get ready for a long struggle. (i could always be wrong but i dont see a lot of people who are really committed to each other)

DeletedUser1487

na, I don't think this world will end quickly, COS is taking HI out yes, but they are also doing it very slowly.

DeletedUser1444

The funny thing is the mad coiners will be the downfall to this game they make large amounts of money off of a few but those that spend a little which is the majority will all quit playing eventually because they will be sick of the B.S. the fact that the last 4 or 5 world's have been decided by money early. Is literally going to drive there potential clients away to other games then.

Status
Not open for further replies.