• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

It is ALMOST over guys.

DeletedUser626

We should petition for something for being the fastest closed world from world open to world closing. Maybe an extra 100 crowns to the winning tribe for a job well done.

DeletedUser1179

Haha you so funny Sly! Besides Cokky is really good at calculating stuff, you may want to listen to him :p

DeletedUser1426

I know I'm gonna sound like the stereotypical hater, but I don't care. I'm gonna say this anyway.
I joined this world near the end of October. Late start.
When I joined HI already had the core pretty much in control. Basically game over unless somebody came up with something. When I joined I heard about a failing coalition.

I joined TBH because I was surrounded by them when I joined, and I don't think I ever want to play for an Imperium tribe because a) I like being the underdog, b) I don't like an aspect of how they've won 2 worlds I've been on now. I'll elaborate on that in a moment.

I heard rumor of a merger rule. The merger rule, according to rumor, said you can't win a world primarily by merger.
I'm assuming this was begun because of the crappy merger between Luminus Imperium & Clan McLeod in D world. It would have been an amazing civil war, north & south, between LI & Clan with a 3rd party of Blood & Truth/House of Blood, had they not merged. Strike 1 in my mind.

Well, HI, while you may have won the majority of Q world fair & square, but taking in enemy players who are in the 100K range toward the end of the game sucks.

I will continue to battle you in future worlds.
And this game will always continue to suck until players stop joining the bigger tribe because they either want a free win, or they don't know what to do in a fight.
Say what you will, this is my view & I'm sticking to it.

No hatred, just would prefer a more purist approach from the Imperium tribes. If you're the best, and you don't need anyone else's help, then prove it. Stop merging. Stop taking in enemy players.

Maybe you haven't done this on other worlds, I'm not sure, as I haven't played the other ones (well, C for a couple months, but Imperium wasn't there, and a brief appearance on Leeds). But so far on worlds I've been on with Imperium, they are 2/2 as I've pointed out.

Good luck, and have a nice day.
Also, hoping to spark some good old fashioned debate. This forum is dead. Maybe somebody will read it and get fired up.

cokky

Berserker
some of the guys who joined actually had been helping for a while. But over all that number was less then 10 that came over at 60% most in the 100k range which is pretty insignificant for the most part. Far less then most worlds and not any reds where permitted to come only allies which is a pretty normal situation. The way worlds are won it is either turn on your allies or merge. I have no care which path they choose only that they choose one at that point. There is good argument on either direction as you stated but that is for the individual player to decide live with the ally that won or die with the team mates that did not do enough to win. is one better then the other cant really say that.

DeletedUser1426

some of the guys who joined actually had been helping for a while. But over all that number was less then 10 that came over at 60% most in the 100k range which is pretty insignificant for the most part. Far less then most worlds and not any reds where permitted to come only allies which is a pretty normal situation. The way worlds are won it is either turn on your allies or merge. I have no care which path they choose only that they choose one at that point. There is good argument on either direction as you stated but that is for the individual player to decide live with the ally that won or die with the team mates that did not do enough to win. is one better then the other cant really say that.

I knew I could count on you to answer! I wish there was more discussion here with others.
Anyway, I thought some that joined you were RTR, and that they were part of the coalition against you? Am I mistaken?

DeletedUser1426

Update 10 days in from When i notified we went from 62 then to 74 now. No mergers of note either a few players here and there came from smaller tribes but no merge to win and no more players may join till we pass 80.. So dont ask no easy 200 crowns (sorry guys dont worry tax refund season is coming) figure a good week for the last 6% but i could be wrong these guys are pretty motivated and running out of food fast.

Tax refund season! LOL.

DeletedUser

I will continue to battle you in future worlds.
And this game will always continue to suck until players stop joining the bigger tribe because they either want a free win, or they don't know what to do in a fight.
Say what you will, this is my view & I'm sticking to it.
You can always come to World R where Hi is getting Stomped on. Even after many mergers, they still can't compete.

cokky

Berserker
way different animal Hostile intentions and some copy cat group.... with a simular name but not the same name and not the same people. We are mostly one world sorts HI. and COS merged very early on this world though there is not a real connection between the HI and COS of this world and the same on others. Tribe name means very little between worlds. Hell sometimes means nothing on the same world. But nice to see you are behaving much better same for tfox you guys are still going at it but in a much better way. Please keep it up and thanks. Make valid points support your arguments and keep from the low blows.

cokky

Berserker
The only member to join from RTR i am aware of did not join till he was rimmed and quit and fought his way back from the rim that is very honorable IMO. Krussh i believe is his name. There where a few again handful at most who left RTR and formed their own tribe early on that some might have come in but they had to spend a period of time in a 3rd tribe that was at least making some progress towards attacking rpr as a NAP/ally to us. Again they had to earn there way in and the total who came over was minimal and there impact was less then 2% of the grand total anyway. So they maybe changed the outcome by a few days tops.

cokky

Berserker
WE MADE IT TO 70% AND IN HI. STYLE a day before expected. looking to get to 80 before we hit the 5 month mark 8/23-1/23
We did it exactly on the day 1/23 we have broke 80% just now. would have been fri but new world was out and that kept ppl busy for the weekend. Looking forward to great things on 20. We will continue to push here on q till it is officially declared.

DeletedUser1574

What a way to set a record! Gotta say it has been a pleasure working with all the great guys and gals in the tribe and cokky has been one hell of a leader so congrats to everyone and keep grinding till they close us out

cokky

Berserker
thank you for the kind words good sir and you guys especially the top half of the tribe did a fabulous job made my job easy and rewarding. Special shoot outs to Dallas3020 wodahs cybuck nickrock badgerbob shish rabelrouser and a bunch of others that really made leading easy for the end game.

DeletedUser1179

Winners of Quinburk have been officially announced. Congratulations! Crowns will be awarded soon.

Last edited by a moderator: