• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1444

Wait till the inactivity bug starts to bite tribes once winter is over COS may be leading but for how long as you guys lose people to inactivity those will be big accounts to try to eat that is never an easy task once that bug starts going.

DeletedUser

DTN, I'm sitting on over 14 nobles right now. The second one of our "Big players" quit, It will easily be taken care of. Almost all the big players in Hi have already quit. They're at a major downfall.
As for Tfox, COS is only taking Hi slow in the west, We're demolishing them in the south, east, and north.

DeletedUser

It's been 3 days since my last Map Update. In that time COS has already gained over 6m OBP (700k from me) and 150 cities. We are not slowing down by any means.

cokky

Berserker
That is 1 aspect to look at how ever keep in mind it is possible to out play the money guys. The trend is there though since world E which was my first world with 80k+ it was by far the biggest most competitive world of all of them. There was still some 70k 55k worlds for a while up to leeds which where also full competitive and such. After that it goes down a lot with 15k being the norm for the last few worlds including this one. The newest only had 10k So a 3rd of the people are already gone for the most part. Do we do something to reverse the trend or just belly ache and complain about all the downside slide. Everyone from Inno to the mods to the players have a part in making this work not just one group. Inno might need to look at rebalancing things especially early on coins in tribe donations maybe limiting them or giving a far less bang for the buck or possibly dropping the number in a tribe to a more manageable level. This could be done a few ways i think the best might be to move the largest tribe number to 100 with a 200 level on the tribe level tier 3 maybe and raise the coin cost sure if someone wants to drop 20-30 grand to make a big MRT tribe out the gate they could but otherwise things would be more competitive probably the best of both worlds. We the players cant cut inno off from there cash cows but we can make it a far more competitive land in the world of cash cows and keep more players involved. Also by being a bit more tolerant instead of the endless so and so sucks we might spend a moment making a real guide to help the helpless. Find someone who wants to learn and teach them to be better. We have done so on Q i have personally trained 10 pretty much from noob to top level and that gives me the most pleasure possible in the game. But another 100 or so are also much much better then they was they learned not to totally just barb farm many of those where not even in my tribe but learned a lot to make the next world more challenging. Please think about the future some as you kill people off from both sides.

DeletedUser

I don't think about the future when it comes to smashing an opponent. I have a simple saying, If you're red you're dead. I'm not about to teach someone I plan on or already have rimmed. If you are in my path, I will simply eliminate you.

cokky

Berserker
which is fine if you want to be the king of nothing. But does not lead to being the best of the best. You should learn to balance both your domination of the competition and the teaching of people for next time. The vast majority will not listen anyway. But those few become something to make the game better.

DeletedUser

Excuse me? King of nothing? You're here talking crap whilst sitting back on this world. Don't talk crap to a player who's performing WAY better than you. It makes you look like a fool.
I have taught players what to do. I took a useless player on World 15 who I was about to rim, brought him in and taught him and his wife how to play. He became a wrecking ball with me against CatPounce. On world 9 I gave Angry advice every day on how to play. With his ability to listen and work with me, we destroyed everything we came in contact with. He came to this world and started demolishing it using the advise that I gave him and STILL give him.
I'm not a moron, I refuse to teach an enemy anything. If you are against me you will feel what my years of experience are capable of. If you are with me, I offer advise and answer questions at any point in time. I've done this on every single world.
"Does not lead you to be the best of the best." Weather I teach someone or not does NOT reflect my skill level. I started This world well over a month late, Yet here I am #10 in Offensive bash, #24 in points, Getting thief and looter of the day often. If you assume my capabilities by my ability to train those fighting against me (Which is retarded to begin with), Then you will always underestimate my ability as a player.

cokky

Berserker
now your sounding foolish there and being a bit harsh. One cant play at the top level on every world man be sense able if you want the chance to go nose to nose it can be arranged just come on to the next world and bring it. I play PT on your world and still out play half the people you are supposed to be leading to greatness. Work on that for starters. I know what your capable of and actually i believe your teaching those 3 ppl to play is a greater accomplishment then any other thing you have done. As for the measuring stick we will see i am nearly done on 17 so that means i will have 1 month to kill some time in this world before the next world comes out so I will put some pressure on you to keep up your game. (this is a healthy thing btw) the king of nothing is all about the 1/3 less players we are getting on new worlds. Hopefully the 3 you trained and the 10 i did will multiply to 100 or more good new players and we can reverse the trend of fewer and fewer good players that is the direction i would like the game to take. Beating a bunch of noobs is nothing to get on a forum and congratulate your self about. That said HI. is not a bunch of noobs it is how ever a lot of players with out a very good phase 2 game (many of which I have played with on previous worlds) Maybe they learn how to play this and the next phase maybe not. I dont plan to teach them and I dont expect you to either as it would be counter productive.

DeletedUser1487

True, look what happened to the original tribal wars, anybody that is successful uses money, everybody else just dies off early to coiners.

Edit: Referring to Death to Noobs original comment

DeletedUser1487

The problem with HI is we started way to late, Everyone had about 3-4 villages when the average HI player joined and had around 100-300 points total, we did however kick Some ass to our previous enemies TNM and GOH even tho we were way smaller than everyone. Our problem was we started way to late and had a no barb policy unless church for far to long for a rim tribe, everyone else was way ahead of us by then. If HI players started even a week earlier, and had less strict barb policy, hey, we might have been COS's size both in PPM and PPV. But thats a bunch of what ifs, what is true is that HI is losing right now. But not done yet either.

DeletedUser

Wrong, The problem with Hi was the fact that they had a "Leave COS alone" policy. I think Hi took 2-3 villages from COS in the w or so weeks I was in there. Hi let COS grow to what we are today. It didn't help that Hi's only good leader (Harry Johnson) quit due to work. Fireball and the rest of the council were useless, Then and now.

DeletedUser2177

The funny thing is the mad coiners will be the downfall to this game they make large amounts of money off of a few but those that spend a little which is the majority will all quit playing eventually because they will be sick of the B.S. the fact that the last 4 or 5 world's have been decided by money early. Is literally going to drive there potential clients away to other games then.
I don't really know anything about O or P, I did not play either one. But I disagree on money being the leading factor for N, Q, or R. N world was a fun fight until ungodly stupid tribe leadership finally drove all the good players out from 1 team myself included if I can be so arrogant. Jim bob, scubb, dead minnow, those of us who were actually doing all the fighting finally got too sick of our own tribe, and dropped the world. I don't think money was any factor. Q was over in about week 2-3 when all the top 150 or so players merged into one tribe vs actually making a strong 1st and 2nd tribe. Money was somewhat a factor since the world was so young, that meant all the coiners paired with all the skill, and nobody else had any chance to grow. Add in the retards from TRL non stop backstabbing every other tribe as they negotiated with them about alliances to fight the Hi super power, and you pretty much have the cat in the bag. As for R, money is not really an issue from what I see. Sure Hi dropped some heavy coin into tribe skills, but it is not really saving them any. COS also has some members willing to drop some heavy coin when the mood strikes them, however it is not really winning us the world. I coin very very little, $40 is a expensive world for me, yet I am doing just fine. A little skill, mixed with good timing and learning your opponent so you can build appropriate troops goes a long way...

DeletedUser2177

The problem with HI is we started way to late, Everyone had about 3-4 villages when the average HI player joined and had around 100-300 points total, we did however kick Some ass to our previous enemies TNM and GOH even tho we were way smaller than everyone. Our problem was we started way to late and had a no barb policy unless church for far to long for a rim tribe, everyone else was way ahead of us by then. If HI players started even a week earlier, and had less strict barb policy, hey, we might have been COS's size both in PPM and PPV. But thats a bunch of what ifs, what is true is that HI is losing right now. But not done yet either.
I agree with you on the no barb policy for a rim tribe, that hurts. In the core you don't need them. I think I have taken 3 barbs so far, and they have all been to drop church/chapel in a new prov before clearing it out. However, starting in the core, and xvx being so nice as to turn on us and give everyone a lot of free towns really established COS for what we now are. In all honesty, if xvx had stayed loyal, OCS would be much weaker, since many of us would not have the town base we now have.

cokky

Berserker
having been very active on this world early i concur with lornce30 on that it was that moment that decided the outcome as far as core dominance which can go a long way to winning a world the core has bigger barbs larger citys. But it takes some doing to actually win it in both of those worlds it was bad diplomacy early on that cost the losing side. There is consequences to just flipping someone red on day one or changing allegiance from one side to another as GOH just did. sure it will help HI in the short run but i am not sure it will do much long term as it just gives another big territory grab to COS and more consolidates there choke hold. But i believe phase 2 is solidly in play now so i can understand the square off you really have to be in 1 camp or the other. No more room for straddling the fence it just hurts when you fall and you cant land on either side.

DeletedUser2207

I agree with you on the no barb policy for a rim tribe, that hurts. In the core you don't need them. I think I have taken 3 barbs so far, and they have all been to drop church/chapel in a new prov before clearing it out. However, starting in the core, and xvx being so nice as to turn on us and give everyone a lot of free towns really established COS for what we now are. In all honesty, if xvx had stayed loyal, OCS would be much weaker, since many of us would not have the town base we now have.
xvx stayed loyal too long, in my opinion. Had we realized sooner that cos was starving half the tribe out with their interpretation of the alliance agreement...those of us who played nice, cleared the vills for cos "friends" so they could get that 3rd and 4th vill would have just taken those vills instead. Shows what being nice gets you when dealing with cos. Hearing it was much the same for goh. Worst ally tribe ever...even if there are members that I still adore

DeletedUser

GoH were in talks with Hi, ASH, and TBS about joining their coalition. We knew it, took a few days to ponder our next move. They declared war on us, so we started ripping them a new one. "Bad Ally" my ass. Keep on crying though Elphame, Everyone knows your tribe fell from it's former glory. It won't be coming back. COS rules this world.

DeletedUser2207

Who is crying? No one has time for that...got plans to enact and plotting to do. I'm the devil, remember? Don't count anyone out until they're all the way out. The world isn't over yet. You never know...someone might end up surprising you ;)

DeletedUser

That hasn't happened yet. I'm too busy nobling your members and killing off the troops ASH and Hi supplies him. Much appreciated, I like easy bash.

DeletedUser1980

I don't really know anything about O or P, I did not play either one. But I disagree on money being the leading factor for N, Q, or R. N world was a fun fight until ungodly stupid tribe leadership finally drove all the good players out from 1 team myself included if I can be so arrogant. Jim bob, scubb, dead minnow, those of us who were actually doing all the fighting finally got too sick of our own tribe, and dropped the world. I don't think money was any factor. Q was over in about week 2-3 when all the top 150 or so players merged into one tribe vs actually making a strong 1st and 2nd tribe. Money was somewhat a factor since the world was so young, that meant all the coiners paired with all the skill, and nobody else had any chance to grow. Add in the retards from TRL non stop backstabbing every other tribe as they negotiated with them about alliances to fight the Hi super power, and you pretty much have the cat in the bag. As for R, money is not really an issue from what I see. Sure Hi dropped some heavy coin into tribe skills, but it is not really saving them any. COS also has some members willing to drop some heavy coin when the mood strikes them, however it is not really winning us the world. I coin very very little, $40 is a expensive world for me, yet I am doing just fine. A little skill, mixed with good timing and learning your opponent so you can build appropriate troops goes a long way...
Sorry, this is kinda off topic (As I'll be talking bout N) but if you were to point bad leadership, you have to point fingers to buster and deadminnow. Leadership in RXX made the wrong decision to conspire with our enemies and flipping us red instead of merging into us as promised. I have to disagree on bad leadership driving players out. Most of you got pounded so badly and eventually left, Granted even made a tribe wide thread to show your conquest to make a point how much he hated barb munchers that takes barb to recover after losing a ton of villages. Of course, you could always blame on coop ;)
As for deadminnow, he's a decent offensive player but awful defensive player. Trash talks me then launches 50 over nukes to my village with thousand over trebs without spying. His nukes didn't even make a dent on my walls. When i started launching on him, he had no trebs to defend his villages and coincidentally left due to RL or bad leadership LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.