• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

3k point barb day one

DeletedUser198

so there is already a 3k point barb day one . Even with all 3 boosts and extremely lucky master of loots - there is no way that is possible

DeletedUser1278

I made it, so I guess it's possible. I bought a lot of the 40 package master of loots though.

DeletedUser

If you drop $80 worth of crowns, it is indeed possible. I did it along with Coolnite7 (Old US CM) on W16.

cokky

Berserker
i feel bad i blamed biz please except apology biz. He had done it before so i just figured it was him.

DeletedUser

I mean, It's not like he doesn't have faith... All he has to do is attack it with a decent O Mini nuke and get free Obash along with his hourly dose of resources..

DeletedUser224

Yes, and assuming he used the res to build his o troops up (part of the plan) he would have more troops to attack the barb than any spiker early game.

DeletedUser

If you're wasting valuable troops this early by spiking a barb instead of farming, you'll clearly not get anywhere.

DeletedUser

See, Babygrrrrl gets it. Instead of sending packets of 200/200 or so to die defending the villa, have your tribe send them out every time they can to farm it. Leave the guy with no resources. Saves you troops and gives you more resources in the process.

DeletedUser61

Have tribe send 10 troops each. See how much that village is worth to farm :)

On second thought I may just join this world to send troops to that village. HAHA

NeHtVb.jpg

Troops on way :)

DeletedUser1278

If everyone starts sending 10 troops per attack, my spikes will just love that.