• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser1487

No they left cause leadership in general sucked. Everyone was treated the same, it was just their version for solving leadership problems, by leaving the tribe altogether.

DeletedUser1976

No they left cause leadership in general sucked. Everyone was treated the same, it was just their version for solving leadership problems, by leaving the tribe altogether.
That's when you know that your leadership is bad.

DeletedUser2295

Is Fireball not the leader of Hi any longer? I was thinking of jumping back in on this world or start and find new friends on US20.

DeletedUser

Fireball was forcefully removed from his position during the decline of HI

DeletedUser2207

Nice try guessing what you think might be happening. Once again, wrong

DeletedUser2295

Yes he is, one of them

No he wasn't, trust me, I'd know. it was Sammitch and Russ that were forcefully removed

Who all is still there leading? Sounds to me like it's a little bit of a mess I will just start on US20.

DeletedUser1487

I'm not at liberty to say who is currently leading other than fireball who is obviously well known to be a leader.

DeletedUser

fireball who is obviously well known to be a leader.
*Looks at Hi's position in the world* YUP a great leader.
Stats don't lie. Hi has lost over 60 members in the last 3-4 weeks.(WAY more if you backtrack their original members and not add their mergers) A portion of their members left due to how horrid the leadership was. Harry Johnson was the only good leader in Hi. After he quit, everything started to fall apart. Hi's decline started with them wanting to war with COS (Who had not touched them until the war was official). Almost all of Hi's big players quit the game. A LOT more have quit, sending COS tribe wide mails telling us to eat them. When MS- Merged with COS, over 40 Applications were turned down from Hi alone.
If you look at Hi's Village growth, They're at -56 villages since Dec 14th. That's over a month and half without village growth. Hi is gradually declining. Sooner or later they will disband. Won't surprise any of us in COS.

DeletedUser685

technically, the reasons T_O left were many, including mostly absent leadership. But, there were other reasons, also - but Bubbz is wrong in that we left because we were treated as second class after the original merge. It's more accurate to say that MOST were treated that way, and a tribe that does not value its members will not have them for long. That was one fundamental difference that could not be reconciled.
There were others, and although the rumor mill keeps running a story that we left to force a change....that was not our intention. Our intention was to get out.
But, the rumor mill is fun to listen to,sometimes. I catch up on it over coffee.

DeletedUser2283

The rumor mill IS fun. Very, VERY few people know what was happening behind closed doors, I'd argue 2. Of those 2, both are now inactive/declining in regards to time dedicated to the game as well as in-game presence. In regards to what Coldog said, stats do not lie. I'm uncertain if he added TBS' merge into Hi or not, but I'd definitely be interested to know what the village count in the last 41 days is excluding the gains from TBS. In regards to the irreconcilable differences between Hi and T_O, that's something I can touch briefly on. There were multiple approaches from Hi to T_O in regards to mend the relations between the two as well as to initiate a vote of confidence from T_O into re-merging back into Hi. The issue was Hi was not in the proper state to begin the process, as well as an attempt to force T_O's hand that led to an ultimatum. That was the turning point in everything, and Hi began a VERY rapid decline once it was made clear that leadership never even communicated to the tribe that T_O were to be marked as enemies. Sammich tried, but he had entirely too much on his place in regards to RL happenings, but in-game he inherited a massive shitfest with no end in sight. In an attempt to tidy everything up, he made ONE bad decision, which was the issuing of an ultimatum to T_O. Everything else had a very fine purpose and went towards a plan to actually get each tribe to fight COS as their own entity while bringing the locals as well as members in strategic advantageous points into Hi to use the perks for recruitment/unity. Ultimately, the issue boiled down to too little, too late. Had Hi listened to Sammich early (minus Peach) and not been stuck in an archaic mindset of "well XYZ helped us win world 11," and actually pushed to eat their inactive accounts and create super players to rival COS' without cutting member growth off as well as making useless and baseless alliances/naps/cease-fires, they -could- have potentially put up more of a coordinated fight. Hi let COS get too big, too quick, and without resistance, as well as never handling their own intertribal issues. At the end of the day, this is merely a world of "what-ifs", and a world to learn from. Don't piss in someone else's sandbox, and expect them to be okay with it.

DeletedUser

It's impossible for me to list the remaining members from 1 month ago, as I don't keep track of member names, just member numbers. I can say however, that Hi went from 175 to 96 members in a 1 month period. that's 79 members that either quit or joined another tribe. In that time, Hi has brought members in from TBS, ASH, DEP, and other small tribes. I'm assuming only 40-50 members are the same from 1 month ago. Which completely shows Hi's pathetic attempt to lead a tribe.
COS has lost a few players due to inactivity in that time, though not much. The stats are overwhelmingly showing how dominant COS is as a tribe. Though there are some major arguments with our leadership now, we run a pretty tight ship. Our leadership has done a pretty good job at getting us this far today, though our strong minded players have done one hell of a job cleaning up Hi.

DeletedUser1487

I can't wait till both of us stop playing the same worlds, your view on any other tribe but your own is so distorted its sad.

DeletedUser

I love how stating clear facts makes you salty. It's okay though. I'm in your province now. Ya won't be on this world much longer.

DeletedUser1487

You can't just say "HI is losing, so this leader must suck" We won w11 with that leader, and we kicked ass until problems started arising in w18 with Fireball. He doesn't suck, and he never has.
I know you are in my province, I saw you coming when you entered the one next door. Doesn't mean I'm dead, I only have 1 village in that province, but by all means try and take that village from me. I dare you to.

DeletedUser

Winning worlds are easy on TW2. Coin a tribe up to max and watch the strong players flock there. His clear lack of leadership skills (As stats show) has cost HI this world.

DeletedUser1487

How about this then, remember TFR in w9? You guys lost to my tribe. Does that mean your leadership sucked and ours was great? Cause I remember you saying IMP was trash.....But yet we won after your tribe had a few turn coats, drop outs and quitters, *cough cough YOU Cough*. Isn't that happening with HI here? A few turncoats, and drop outs, and quitters? So your argument of poor leadership can extend to that world too. Fireball never lead the tribe solo, he was just the guy with the founder shield on his name, Russ, Xumi, Harry, Fireball, and BMWheels were our leaders, you can't blame one player for the entire outcome of one tribe. Plus out of all those leaders I think Fireball did the best, balanced leading and playing, it was so hard taking him out of the core for COS for the longest time, and he also was leading the tribe too. You should take notes off of him, we was polite, determined, could balance leading a tribe and playing the game, and was good at it all at once. I know I can't do that.