• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

This world needs a banter thread

DeletedUser825

Yeah, I hope TKO can burn all the TH2. It will also be interesting to see how WAR pans out. 2 vilages have been nobled so far. Both were boosted barbs but both were not taken by the same tribe. Bizmoney of TH2 grabbed one and dallas of WAR grabbed the other. Now it may not be a great achievement but they are ahead of many others in the game.

cokky

Berserker
It has been a fun week. (it has only been 1 week since world opened really?) personally i took some hits right after the world open so yes even I get attacks. They did not knock me out however and we are both taking and giving some out of protection smacks to some of the tribes. There has been some back and forth diplomacy and the world has at least 4 maybe 5 strong tribes who will be going at it for a few days till we get things worked out. I would give details but that is up to other tribe leaders i am not going to do that for them. Over all i am quite pleased with some of the leaders of tribes. Very well behaved and honorable group so far even worked out some very complicated problems with a tribe that attacked me. So kudos to them they know who they are.

DeletedUser2131

This just in; cokky made a post talking about himself.

Back to you, Janet.

cokky

Berserker
yep how dare I do such a thing it is so unlike me to toot my own horn...... it is a smack talk thread i thought i was trying to talk some smack. friendly smack now.

DeletedUser2207

So far...mostly predictable dip. Disappointing tbh. Seems certain folks are afraid to shake things up and have an interesting world. Vague enough not to be personal, right?

DeletedUser626

So far...mostly predictable dip. Disappointing tbh. Seems certain folks are afraid to shake things up and have an interesting world. Vague enough not to be personal, right?

you should further explain. What is uninteresting about this world? whats coming to be predictable? A lil too vague.

DeletedUser2207

I can't get too specific, sly. Might find myself crossing that line and getting a spanking.
So far, the boring stuff...the predictable alliance of 2 of the top 3 tribes. New world, same song. Also predictable would be the naps gained by the experience rich, yet small in members tribe...can't expect them to fight anyone big, but really? Of course, the war declarations weren't big shockers either. I feel as if I've wasted a lot of time/energy placing my eyes around the world with how easily anyone with half a brain could have guessed the moves in this dance so far. Hoping someone decides to change the music soon, or this world will be yet another snooze fest within a month

DeletedUser626

I have a pretty big grey area. I dont spank right a ways.

DeletedUser626

The world is only starting, while some may keep with the same ways. There is alot that is not the same old norm. Within a month things will change alot. I just want more ppl to come and actually play the world. But I dont see this world itself being a fast closed world.

DeletedUser2207

We'll see. Still gathering the intel, and making plans. Got an interesting tidbbit a moment ago...no details, but it could be a game changer

DeletedUser2290

hows there already been a merge? or just one of the first tribes in the top five dropping significantly because there bollocks ?

DeletedUser1574

just waiting for the tribe members limit to be lowered and then the game will change even more......perhaps creating more smaller skilled tribes that are actually full of real players lol

DeletedUser2131

just waiting for the tribe members limit to be lowered and then the game will change even more......perhaps creating more smaller skilled tribes that are actually full of real players lol
If it does happen, it won't be on worlds already open.

DeletedUser626

Make a tribe of real skill vs 200 limit tribes goes onto leadership. They dont need to change if tribe leaders have a set limit and stick to it