• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser

The leadership did in fact fall apart in TFR. Most of the founding leadership quit the game, (Moose, Gaming, Isaac). We were hit hard by Angry Hoplite and a few others randomly quitting. Turtlo and I quit due to work. IMP was and is trash. IMP had to force every tribe to merge with them to fight off 78 players. The world was boring. For every village we took from IMP, Y'all ate another 15 barbs. Couldn't even fight properly. I do not know what happened after I left, but IMP is and will always be a barb munching MRT who simply lasted longer than TFR.
Fireball demanded players send him support, We saw the messages. We all laughed as we crushed everything that was sent. A tribe with great leadership doesn't just lose over 100 core members in a month. Simple as that.

DeletedUser1487

Think what you want to think, fireball never demanded support, he told people to keep it if they needed it, but would appreciate it if they sent it. Now go away and trash talk other players and post "facts" with no supporting evidence about someone else please.

DeletedUser

Stat speak wonders Tfox. I'm not about to dig through the 2,000 messages I have to find a simple photo. People in HI talk a lot when they know they're about to be rimmed.

DeletedUser1487

I so want to argue with you CD, you have so many false points that are lies, but like you said, I don't want to go through all my messages just to get one picture to prove to you things. I'm not going to argue, just keep in mind you are arguing about HI problems from a partially outside perspective and arguing about them to me who has to deal with them every day. I know what I speak of.

DeletedUser

Players in HI are also showing us these messages. I'm more than willing to post an updated spreadsheet of how badly HI has fallen since I started this post. There's no arguing it.

DeletedUser2177

Anyone who has played this game for any time knows that once a tribe starts to lose ground, and those first few members jump ship, you almost always have a mass exodus. It is simply crowd mentality. Did Hi's leadership make mistakes sure, if not they would be winning right now. Does that make them and their entire tribe trash? Obviously no. The fact that they are losing ground on almost every front, and still dumping support into the region I am killing by the tens of thousands shows that the tribe is still functioning, and has some very good dedicated players still in it. If you want to target weak players, then you can not try to use them as a tribes standard. If you target their stars and beat those, you can weigh where a tribe is from there. However trying to use the fact that Hi is losing ground as a measurement of them being trash is just an ignorant way to look at it. Look at Nazi Germany, by far the best military in the world at the time, yet they still lost WWII due to bad decisions. Were all their leaders trash? (try looking at the exploits of Rommel to answer that)... I am in no way a fan of Nazi Germany, but it is an intelligent way to measure a strong group with some strong leaders, that still lose a war to a group that simply overpowered them, and exploited their poor decisions.

DeletedUser2283

"You can't just say "HI is losing, so this leader must suck" We won w11 with that leader," and that, my friends, sums up why Hi was in such a terrible state. World 11 is World 11. This is W18, in case you hadn't noticed. There's no reason to continue to bring up W11, believe me. Between our older "council" members referencing it and trying to force archaic and unworking strategies, to members parroting it; just stop. Hi has some dedicated members, as does every tribe. To call those who left traitors/turncoats? Hardly. I left because the tribe was irreversibly damaged from the MEMBER LEVEL, UP TO LEADERSHIP. Including myself. I left when I did because I realized I couldn't solve all that had to be solved, and I wasn't willing to micromanage fronts any longer. Your area with NJShotgun was entirely too disorganized, TFox. Not a personal attack on you/spike, but all you guys did was TALK. I gave you the tools and firepower to remove the COS villages from your area and told you to COORDINATE with people to toss 5-6 nukes and follow up with nobles at those few villages, and you'd stop the massive leak and make the rest of the incomings you guys had fight at half strength. Allegedly, that's too difficult for what, 50+ villages to accomplish? You lack coordination locally, and regionally. You lack dedication, but most of all you lack the basic concepts of the game, TEAMWORK. If NJ wasn't feeding you EXACT things, you guys sat on your hands. Before you go on a rant about turncoats/traitors/bias/bad players, look at yourself first. You never once stepped up in your area to take action after saying "Let's do XYZ, and clean our province." The disorganization and lack of coordination was a joke. If you can't land enough nukes to clear, and a 1-2 second gap of a noble train between 3-4 people, you will continue to lose ground there. Learn to use the tools of the game before you rant for 6+ pages on the forum, please.

DeletedUser1976

How about this then, remember TFR in w9? You guys lost to my tribe. Does that mean your leadership sucked and ours was great? Cause I remember you saying IMP was trash.....But yet we won after your tribe had a few turn coats, drop outs and quitters, *cough cough YOU Cough*. Isn't that happening with HI here? A few turncoats, and drop outs, and quitters? So your argument of poor leadership can extend to that world too. Fireball never lead the tribe solo, he was just the guy with the founder shield on his name, Russ, Xumi, Harry, Fireball, and BMWheels were our leaders, you can't blame one player for the entire outcome of one tribe. Plus out of all those leaders I think Fireball did the best, balanced leading and playing, it was so hard taking him out of the core for COS for the longest time, and he also was leading the tribe too. You should take notes off of him, we was polite, determined, could balance leading a tribe and playing the game, and was good at it all at once. I know I can't do that.
I agree with this as I also lead a tribe. I didn't do much while my council run most of the work. I

DeletedUser1487

"Your area with NJShotgun was entirely too disorganized, TFox. Not a personal attack on you/spike, but all you guys did was TALK. I gave you the tools and firepower to remove the COS villages from your area and told you to COORDINATE with people to toss 5-6 nukes and follow up with nobles at those few villages, and you'd stop the massive leak and make the rest of the incomings you guys had fight at half strength. Allegedly, that's too difficult for what, 50+ villages to accomplish?
Are you serious?? I did coordinate, and got very minimal responses, and very little effort from everyone, I used up what little OT I had to take just one village away from gimpsy that spike took, War, shadow, even NJ didn't help out, I sent DT to so many NJ's villages while I was getting a beat down too, you can't say I didn't coordinate, just ask spike, we were just simply over run with troops and didn't have enough DT and help from the tribe. I had maybe 5 players send a little help, and I stress the little part. Spike and I did what we could, but with little effort from everyone else, and limitted troops, all we could do was slow them down in that one province. Maybe you should have gotten the help you promised me I'd get. Cause I never got it.

Anyone who has played this game for any time knows that once a tribe starts to lose ground, and those first few members jump ship, you almost always have a mass exodus. It is simply crowd mentality. Did Hi's leadership make mistakes sure, if not they would be winning right now. Does that make them and their entire tribe trash? Obviously no. The fact that they are losing ground on almost every front, and still dumping support into the region I am killing by the tens of thousands shows that the tribe is still functioning, and has some very good dedicated players still in it. If you want to target weak players, then you can not try to use them as a tribes standard. If you target their stars and beat those, you can weigh where a tribe is from there. However trying to use the fact that Hi is losing ground as a measurement of them being trash is just an ignorant way to look at it. Look at Nazi Germany, by far the best military in the world at the time, yet they still lost WWII due to bad decisions. Were all their leaders trash? (try looking at the exploits of Rommel to answer that)... I am in no way a fan of Nazi Germany, but it is an intelligent way to measure a strong group with some strong leaders, that still lose a war to a group that simply overpowered them, and exploited their poor decisions.
Dang, you said what I've been trying to say for weeks with just one comment. I agree with this obviously. :D

DeletedUser

map_www_us18_1e52f838fd9b4f9d13b03b3ff6abc48d_14856051435124.png

9h5cn9.png
x37tae.png

4th week in a row Hi has had a negative village growth.
COS has yet again had another amazing week.
T_O Looks to be growing very well. They're munching on their old tribe members (Hi.) and doing so pretty quickly.
As of this post, COS has 42.2% of villages in the top 10 tribe.

DeletedUser

I know you are in my province, I saw you coming when you entered the one next door. Doesn't mean I'm dead, I only have 1 village in that province, but by all means try and take that village from me. I dare you to.
*Whistles Innocently* Dare me? K. Oh wait, We already cleared and took 3 of your villages tonight... One of them being this "I dare you" village. Hmmmmm

DeletedUser

One of the biggest reasons why COS is winning is our ability to work together. In most tribes there's the "I claim this village" rule, Where 1 Person spends all his nukes clearing the village to take for himself. In COS's West side ops, We all say "Hey I have a few nukes to use. Paint me a target." Almost every village we run into on the west side is stacked with 3-4 cities worth of D. We as a tribe work together and throw nukes player after player until we clear villages, Then the closest player nobles said village. At that point we have a redistribution of "Who want's this village?" This lessens our overall losses (As many players can reload slowly instead of one player losing 20 nukes on their own to accomplish nothing).

DeletedUser1976

One of the biggest reasons why COS is winning is our ability to work together. In most tribes there's the "I claim this village" rule, Where 1 Person spends all his nukes clearing the village to take for himself. In COS's West side ops, We all say "Hey I have a few nukes to use. Paint me a target." Almost every village we run into on the west side is stacked with 3-4 cities worth of D. We as a tribe work together and throw nukes player after player until we clear villages, Then the closest player nobles said village. At that point we have a redistribution of "Who want's this village?" This lessens our overall losses (As many players can reload slowly instead of one player losing 20 nukes on their own to accomplish nothing).
We do the same. The only thing you have over us is coiners.

DeletedUser685

There's a big difference between having 3-4 people in a tribe who will work together, while most stay to themselves...and a tribe full of people who are willing to work together.
That means, nukes, nobles, support, sharing space....all of it.
This world, it is very obvious which tribes fit in what category.
It also means that one category feeds, the other is food.

DeletedUser1487

*Whistles Innocently* Dare me? K. Oh wait, We already cleared and took 3 of your villages tonight... One of them being this "I dare you" village. Hmmmmm
I love how you waited a very long time to respond to that, in fact it took COS over a month to take just the one village from me. You cleared, good job, but I still have the villa. "The arrogance is strong in this one"

DeletedUser

I love how you waited a very long time to respond to that, in fact it took COS over a month to take just the one village from me. You cleared, good job, but I still have the villa. "The arrogance is strong in this one"
You lost 5 villages in one day... Ya dared me, we cleaned and captured.