• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

This world needs a banter thread

DeletedUser

i think it would be pretty cool if we had a world with 20-40 people per tribe.

DeletedUser825

That would definitely be interesting. It would show who actually has skill.

DeletedUser

or who the diplomats are, as well then skill at the end. but i think it would actully keep a lot of the smaller players cause they wont just be a number, well as much

DeletedUser825

They would definitely feel more appreciated and it also be like a real tribe with 20 to 40 close knit people.

DeletedUser

i just hope there arnt more Slys and Ices in the world keep those poor souls from being super horrible lol

DeletedUser2207

Make a tribe of real skill vs 200 limit tribes goes onto leadership. They dont need to change if tribe leaders have a set limit and stick to it
But then how would certain leaders get to that top spot??? They need all those extra members to look big and bad, silly.

DeletedUser626

lol yes there are those who need that high limit to do it. But if having the right amount of good player it wont take long to rise up to the top. You could take my tribe for example we have a max cap right now at 80. Dont see it going any higher and right now we currently have been hanging out in rank 2.

DeletedUser2041

lol yes there are those who need that high limit to do it. But if having the right amount of good player it wont take long to rise up to the top. You could take my tribe for example we have a max cap right now at 80. Dont see it going any higher and right now we currently have been hanging out in rank 2.

S.S is going to end P world with 60 max. ;) Probably could of done even 40.

cokky

Berserker
Looking forward to some fun. Cant tell you guys how fun it has been so far or everyone will want to join. oh wait they already do according to the inbox....20 and staying 20 So if you want to join make sure your in the top 20 here in a few months maybe then it could happen :p assuming someone quits but so far line of ppl to get in and noone is leaving or even planning to so yah the 20 seems to be working at least here. The rooster jumps off his soap box and drops mic.

DeletedUser2309

Looking forward to some fun. Cant tell you guys how fun it has been so far or everyone will want to join. oh wait they already do according to the inbox....20 and staying 20 So if you want to join make sure your in the top 20 here in a few months maybe then it could happen :p assuming someone quits but so far line of ppl to get in and noone is leaving or even planning to so yah the 20 seems to be working at least here. The rooster jumps off his soap box and drops mic.
What happened to nickrock??

DeletedUser825

Kinda happy in TKO haha. I will say though, it will be fun when WAR drops their NAP agreements and finally nobles player villa's...... Funk already grabbed an actual player instead of a pumped up barb. Definitely going to be a fun world :D

DeletedUser

I hope you're kidding with the 20-40 player limit tribes, there would just be a crapton of little sister/brother tribes.... not just 1 or 2. Like 8.
how well do you think that would work, i mean what can i say i rather enjoy a bit of choas. especially if everybody is at war with everybody