• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser1487

Yup, I lost 5. Good job, won't deny that was a good day for COS for once. About time you pick up speed.

DeletedUser

Looks like Hi got desperate again. They brought over 40 members from Ash to keep their #2 spot. Lets see how many weeks these new members last.

DeletedUser

they wont stay there long. theyre losing the south super fast

DeletedUser685

Coldog - when you run the numbers, do you have a way to show how many villages are lost to another tribe? It would be interesting to see how many villages the top tribes have lost to enemies vs how many they have taken in a given week.

DeletedUser

Coldog - when you run the numbers, do you have a way to show how many villages are lost to another tribe? It would be interesting to see how many villages the top tribes have lost to enemies vs how many they have taken in a given week.
not unless i physically count them via tw2-tools

DeletedUser1487

oh man that would suck counting each one. Although I have seen players consistently do that, w11 there were players that did that for me, it was VERY helpful.

DeletedUser

map_www_us18_d5f478f4c9538db88a3e4a313bfc570a_14862102590041.png

https://gyazo.com/c6735d203c2789ac127410541d5ad062 - Stat Total
https://gyazo.com/3c4c4cd19e4a9bcdd3e25cb02ebbf8bd - Stat Grwoth

Had to switch over to posting URL's as TinyPic has been giving my computer virus's, so I can't bring the images over. Really wish the dev's would accept Gyazo url's as images...

As for the game, ASH merged 67 players into HI. Bringing HI from rank 3 to rank 2, as T_O had passed them. DEP rose to rank 5 due to ASH's remaining players having less points. GoH Took rank 4 from ASH when they fell.
Looks like Elphame's leadership fell yet again.

DeletedUser2207

Haha nice commentary...Once again, you speak without knowing

DeletedUser

Your tribe fell apart. They probably merged with HI because they wanted the tribe levels. You and ASH can't fight with the big dogs so you run. Keep on running, We'll keep on rimming you noobs.

DeletedUser2207

Eye roll again. You keep pointing out that the tribe is primarily noobs..yet you brag about eating the vills like it's some major accomplishment. Which is it..can't be both you know

DeletedUser

I'm clearing your members with a 47% morale in my area. They're all horrid players that you've clearly recruited to make your numbers look better. I started the server a month late, yet I'm ranked 10th in points, 7th in OBash, 8th in cities. You abandoned your already failing tribe to join a new server. Good Job Elphame. Doesn't matter either way, COS will eat your remaining members and the now merged HI in due time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

its a merge, not a fail by ASH. You know knew it was going to happen to. You also admitted you don't KNOW cause you said, "probably wanted..." So just stop guessing world politics when you don't know whats going on.

Edit: And you ever stop bragging about yourself? The first few times is cool and all, but then we get to like number 101st, 102nd.....Gets boring after that.

DeletedUser

Edit: And you ever stop bragging about yourself? The first few times is cool and all, but then we get to like number 101st, 102nd.....Gets boring after that.

Maybe if you learn how to play the game and fight back, i won't need to brag so much.

DeletedUser1487

Why waste nukes on Stacked villages that won't be broken anytime soon? I'm not stupid, I just like to fight battles I can win, not just throw troops away.

DeletedUser

What? Every village we hit, we have cleared. You do realize it takes longer for D to rebuild than it takes O? By smashing a village with a wall breaker and dropping the wall to 0 (Lv 5 in Hi's case) you fight at a way better percentage... Did you not see the 2 nukes that cleared a 50k D stacked village?

DeletedUser1487

Ya, I did, its called a zerk nuke. a 3k zerk nuke cleared 40k DT, so ya, I fully understand what nukes can do, but I have 14 villages to shuffle troops around with, 14. And obviously not eveyone of them is an OT village, statisticly, I can't make nukes fast enough to break stacks of villages worth of troops. You all have 3x the village count than I. More nukes to spare, more DT to shove. I statistically can't compensate for that. Zerk nukes of all nukes take the longest to make, even with relocation. I'm not going to waste the precious nukes I have on full stacked villages unless I am SURE I can clear it and take it.

DeletedUser

Lmao, You started the same time as everyone else. Don't blame your lack of villages on us, blame it on your lack of skill. We cleared and took that city. You do realize were #1 in Obash by a LONG shot right? We've got near 70 MILLION Offensive bash on HI. We clear and take all day...

DeletedUser2207

I'm clearing your members with a 47% morale in my area. They're all horrid playand its fairly acc.rs that you've clearly recruited to make your numbers look better. I started the server a month late, yet I'm ranked 10th in points, 7th in OBash, 8th in cities. You abandoned your already failing tribe to join a new server. Good Job Elphame. Doesn't matter either way, COS will eat your remaining members and the now merged HI in due time.
Clearly you don't understand a thing about what I did on this world. Ash has been called a kindergarten tribe a few times...and that is fairly accurate. No member was recruited for points or to make the tribe look big. I took in people who wanted to play and to learn. The people matter. And I'm still here :) So long as my people stick it out, I won't be going anywhere. So much for your abandoning nonsense. Keep talking thougb. It's amusing the things you'll say to make yourself look good.

DeletedUser

I dont need to make myself look good, the stats do that for me already. It's all good though. I'm sending another ASH member to the rim in a few hours.