• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser1574

coldog you are one of the best trash talkers i have seen in the game and i must say i enjoy it......i don't have a horse in this race as this world fell between my active ones but a good roudy opponent makes the game so much more enjoyable......especially when u can take it and dish it out both with no hard feelings.......u and tfox fight like a married couple though lol

DeletedUser

coldog you are one of the best trash talkers i have seen in the game and i must say i enjoy it......i don't have a horse in this race as this world fell between my active ones but a good roudy opponent makes the game so much more enjoyable......especially when u can take it and dish it out both with no hard feelings.......u and tfox fight like a married couple though lol
I'm also one of the hardest players to play against. My 8 years of experience allows me to do what I did on W18. I came in a month after the server started, I'm already ranked 10th in points, about to hit #9. Though points dont win wars, I'm ranked 7th in Obash and 6th in most cities. I dish out what I can take. I haven't met too many strong opponents on the worlds I've played, or at-least near me.

Tfox is by no means a skilled player. He knows how to play, but doesn't put his "knowledge" to use. On every world I've played against him on, he hasn't done that well. I watched him restart after getting pounded on W15, Watched him and 3 other tribes fail for a month to take a few villages off of my co-op on world 9, and now he's getting smashed on W18. On W18, he isn't even using most of his D, he's getting supplied D. I have 1.5x more Dbash than him. This is the reason I've gone to bat with him on every world I play against him. He talks the talk, but doesnt walk the walk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

Lack of skill....please, my first 10 villages came from all reds, your first dozen give or take 1 came from barbs and internals, with a few tribeless players on the side. But by all means, stats don't lie, fighting barbs, internals and tribeless dead players are a real skill shower. My kills were GOH, TNM, and a few COS villages before I took my first barb. Where you at CD? The only trash I see is the stuff shooting out your mouth. All talk, yes COS has lots of bash, woopee stating the obvious, comes with winning a world. I'm still not going to throw my nukes away, there is no skill in suicide, only stupidity. I know if I did do that, you'd probably say I have no skill since I was so quick to throw away nukes. Or something like that.

DeletedUser1487

I watched him restart after getting pounded on W15,
YOu keep saying that, but all you got to do is check stats buddy, I didn't get attacked once before I reset, I reset to go to the rim where resources were plenty. KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU TALK TRASH.

DeletedUser1487

This was also the first world you ever sent a nuke at me. Again, stop your bs. You're right tho, I don't put everything I know into play. I'm not super committed to be the best on every world, I play to have fun. I can time nobles with the best of them, I can turtle so hard if I wanted to, I could coin up a church everytime like you guys, I could do all of it if I wanted to. But Its a game, and I'm not going to stress my life to be better than everyone here. I know I'm not. Plus I get nothing out of it in RL. Hell, I get more satisfying moments with my GF in the few hours in the week I can hang with her than the satisfaction I can get playing this game. Simple truth. I don't work 60-80 hours like CD claims to work, but if thats true, you put your life in so much stress. Relax a bit. Maybe you'll brighten up to people a bit more.

DeletedUser

Lack of skill....please, my first 10 villages came from all reds, your first dozen give or take 1 came from barbs and internals
LOL "Internals." Most of my first villages came from me cleaning my own province, From there I wiped DEP out of my area in a province over. BPI came over to COS to give his villages away, after a week of not responding, I had to clear him and take the villages. I cleaned villages for tribe members and took a few from Angry to get established in the west, where we SMASHED you, star, Njshotgun, and many more.
You can claim a player ranked 7th in Offensive bash has "Only gotten villages from internals or barbs" all you want, I don't really care. Stats speak wonders kid. I'll keep smashing your players and forcing them to quit until there is no more red on this map.

YOu keep saying that, but all you got to do is check stats buddy, I didn't get attacked once before I reset, I reset to go to the rim where resources were plenty. KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU TALK TRASH.
LMAO this is an outright lie. You were getting surrounded by CND. I saw the nukes clear one of your cities. You panicked and resat, giving CND easy villages.

I can time nobles with the best of them, I can turtle so hard if I wanted to, I could coin up a church every time like you guys, I could do all of it if I wanted to.
Again, You have less Defensive Bash than I do. You've been running solely on tribe member troops for a long time now. You say you can do these things, yet you turn around and lose 6 villages in a single day.
I don't care about our members crowning, they're still going to rim you either way. You joined a tribe whose leadership fell. You guys made horrid mistakes and got where you are today. Forcing to merge with ASH to stay alive and afloat.

DeletedUser1487

https://36.media.tumblr.com/cd9aa163ac9b6c716b79533b07256dd6/tumblr_nejqq5hCPd1qdach3o4_500.jpg
^ how I feel whenever you start your trash talking lies.
Again, stttaaatttssss, Go check them. Stop avoiding them, proof there is all you need buddy.
Talk to merci about the 3 she took, and shadow about the 2 he took, I even was talking to merci about this, go on, talk to her, she'll tell you I did, I had left that province empty cause it wasn't worth defending. So ya, go on and talk about how I am so bad cause I lost 5 villages in a day, I gave them those villages, I told them as much, left the villages empty for them. All you got to do is ask Merci about it, which you won't, cause you don't want to be wrong again. But that other village, yes, I had support there from the tribe cause my support wasn't enough, it was getting hit from T_O up north, and merci and shadow in the east during a single attack run. I did attempt to save that one village and fail. Yes I did, but not the other 5.
Again you keep showing everyday how you know nothing of what happens with me. You are so bad at perception CD, "You're Absolute Trash Kid" as someone we all know would say. Not going to mention any names though....

DeletedUser

I don't care if you were stupid enough to give those villages up, You lost a TON of tribe support trying to keep them. You're surrounded by COS and T_O, It will only be a matter of a few weeks before we send you to the rim. No matter how much more crying to HI you do, you'll be sent packing.

DeletedUser

Yup. Morale is our biggest enemy. Nothing like losing 3 nukes on a small turtle. Seems it's all HI and Ash are good for.

DeletedUser685

Yup. Morale is our biggest enemy. Nothing like losing 3 nukes on a small turtle. Seems it's all HI and Ash are good for.

To be fair, the tribes themselves may not be strong, but there are still a couple of good players who stay out of tribal loyalty. I will give them credit for that, at least. However, they can't win a war alone. Some may be angry at how this world is playing out, but I would still share a trench with them on a future world.

DeletedUser2316

To be fair, the tribes themselves may not be strong, but there are still a couple of good players who stay out of tribal loyalty. I will give them credit for that, at least. However, they can't win a war alone. Some may be angry at how this world is playing out, but I would still share a trench with them on a future world.

And therein lies the rub. I don't typically engage in these sorts of discussions, but I do find it funny, Coldog, that you seem to believe your steamrolling of the server is entirely due to your inherent skills. It lacks the truth of the matter in these games, good players which seem to be your core, attract just as many scrubs trying to save their own damn skin, and are terrified of losing their villages outlined in 1's and 0's in a fight. It turns into a self-fulfilling prophecy/juggernaut...most of the time. Many times (Note: Do not read you personally) it is EASY for some of these guys to rack up BP. Why? The ease of use inherent in the lines I spoke of above. They hide behind the Alpha's, or betters, if you will. I don't know how to term that better.

I am not taking anything away from your best players, as they seem to be among the best and brightest I have seen, that being said, there are players on the other side that are quite frankly, equal to, or better than them. Unfortunately TBS was brought into this fight late, and were not a part of HI for our own reasons, which consequently are some of the reasons this entire predicament started. Common sense, go figure. That being said, a 5 or 6 on 1 fight that ends mostly because of inactives in that players provinces which he has no control over, isn't a testament to you as a player, or a reflection upon the other player's ability...It's simply a byproduct of clueless players being petulant.

That being said, I have to admire your advances so far, so kudos on that front.

DeletedUser1487

Just noticing your excellent use of vocabulary, props to you man! haha :)

DeletedUser

To be fair, the tribes themselves may not be strong, but there are still a couple of good players who stay out of tribal loyalty.
I never said there weren't a few good players. What I can't stand though, are these few "good" players using all their inactive co-ops as meat shields. There are A LOT of inactive players in HI. who are not taking villages, and are only building D to fight against a few of us in the south. The Super low point growth and no village growth proves to us that it's happening. They're lucky we're not reporting them for their blatantly obvious co-op abuse. If we did, It would lower our Obash :c

I do find it funny, Coldog, that you seem to believe your steamrolling of the server is entirely due to your inherent skills. Good players which seem to be your core, attract just as many scrubs trying to save their own damn skin, and are terrified of losing their villages outlined in 1's and 0's in a fight. It is EASY for some of these guys to rack up BP. They hide behind the Alpha's, or betters, if you will. I don't know how to term that better.
There are indeed a few players that hide behind us alpha's. That's what tribe is for though. Although we have A LOT of "Alpha" players. You can tell if a player is good or not by their High Offensive bash AND their defensive bash. If you have a player with A TON of cities and no or low Offensive bash (We have one), they're hiding behind their numbers. Whereas if you have a player with a ton of Offensive bash, and a decent amount of Defensive bash, you can tell they're a decent player. This means they can push hard, yet defend themselves at the same time (As D bash only counts if your own troops defend). I give massive props to Poita. He's got a crazy amount of Defensive and Offensive bash points. I was a little upset he didn't come join COS when GoH declared war on us.

DeletedUser1487

Poita is indeed an amazing player, he is also a HIGHLY loyal player too. He stuck with his tribe in w15 where he was the #1 player there by far, and the rest of his tribe was losing badly, he also stayed with GOH here, he is one badass player, and a very loyal one to his tribe as well. I respect loyalty.

DeletedUser2177

I never said there weren't a few good players. What I can't stand though, are these few "good" players using all their inactive co-ops as meat shields. There are A LOT of inactive players in HI. who are not taking villages, and are only building D to fight against a few of us in the south. The Super low point growth and no village growth proves to us that it's happening. They're lucky we're not reporting them for their blatantly obvious co-op abuse. If we did, It would lower our Obash :c
I have to second this point. I don't like reporting players since if they get banned it takes the challenge out of the game. However if you are losing, just own it and play it out. This crap of (my guess is 2 players) playing like 8 accounts has me very close to reporting you and just letting your top couple take the ban they are so blatantly earning. Players that have not gained a point in well over a month being suddenly online to snipe, or when I take a town from you and 5-6 non growth players have tens of thousands of defense flooding in. Taking barbs with inactive accounts, filling them with defense for the moral penalty to kill them until you have grown them to academies, and then handing them to the large players running the push accounts... It is not going to save your tribe on this world, so drop the crap or I will start putting in tickets and end this world with your tribe all just getting banned...

DeletedUser

^^^It gets very boring when their blatant abuse ruins the fun of the game.

DeletedUser1487

Oh so we are to ruin the fun of the game?? Not saying we are disobeying any rules, cause I don't know of anyone who is rn, but let me tell you what is contributing to ruining the game. Its simple, verbal abuse from certain players. Now that is a fact, seems COS is doing a lot of it, I here about how much COS is taunting and turning into a tribe of Bubbz, glad I never joined COS in the very beginning when I was offered a spot.

DeletedUser

Lmao, I'm not in leadership mate. I have no say in the tribes actions. I'm simply the most vocal player.