• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser

Oh so we are to ruin the fun of the game?? Not saying we are disobeying any rules, cause I don't know of anyone who is rn
When a majority of HI's low point players have quit the game and are co-op abused by Smooches, Plane, and ratief, this is what ruins the game.

DeletedUser685

Just a side note on co-op abuse.....you may not want to report it for whatever reasons, but you should report it. Players will get tired of going up against blatant cheaters and will leave. Since reviving the game is a current concern to many vets, we should be doing all we can to keep people here. Cheaters will continue cheating from world to world if they never suffer consequences and the mods rely on us to help police our worlds.They can't fix a problem if they don't know about it.

DeletedUser

I left the decision up to lornce, as he's the one fighting them. I just felt like calling them out on their inability to play fairly.

DeletedUser2177

Oh so we are to ruin the fun of the game?? Not saying we are disobeying any rules, cause I don't know of anyone who is rn, but let me tell you what is contributing to ruining the game. Its simple, verbal abuse from certain players. Now that is a fact, seems COS is doing a lot of it, I here about how much COS is taunting and turning into a tribe of Bubbz, glad I never joined COS in the very beginning when I was offered a spot.
COS most definitely has a lot of verbal people taunting Hi, but you all have a lot of people sending a lot of hate mail as well, so... I can't say I feel too bad. I personally just try to play the game for my part, However from time to time I will make fun of people trying to trash talk me with their spam hate mails. Seems to always be 1-2 per world. As for the cheating, you may not know of it, but I can assure you beyond a doubt it is happening. When a player quits, so you kick them from the tribe to internalize and show you are doing it fair, you should be smart enough to not openly show you also have their log in information. I take a town from this ex Hi inactive brown and land just a little support and had 2 nobles and a clearing nuke about 5 minutes behind mine from certain Hi, "bad luck right?". So I take another (mind you these are all somewhat stacked, and need clearing each time) this time I land a bit of support behind myself just in case it happens again. What do you know, couple minutes later it is 3 clearing nukes and 2 nobles. So now I kind of get what is actually going on, so the next one I clear and land a mass of support and you smash 3 nukes and 2 nobles into it yet again. Now if these nukes and nobles had happened right after you kicked the inactive and start internalizing I would have bought it, but a couple weeks down the road, on different days, different times, you openly show you are also playing the inactive account as well as all the push accounts still in hi that you snipe on your won towns (and I know from your failed attempts where it is coming from). Anyways, I am not trying to publicly shame anyone since I don't care what the community thinks about those players. This is simply my nice warning to cut the crap and lose with some dignity, or as I said before, just get banned. I don't want to play this world forever as you draw it out with this stupid crap.

DeletedUser465

If you feel coop is being abused, submit a ticket and have it looked into. If it's deemed abused, actions will be taken.
Also if you could write up WHY you feel it's being abused, and any screen shots of reports or whatever you feel would help to prove it one way or another helps out the mod looking into the ticket. Saves time :)

DeletedUser

map_www_us18_9d862da5b62c9723f983402cfbd21da7_14868165570170.png

Stat Total - https://gyazo.com/4545d562c93252f1be08ebefb4116084
Stat Growth/Loss - https://gyazo.com/62aa82ebd9c9c535343d0cf7535fda95

Ash's merger with Hi. seems to be complete, giving them a decent bonus in points and villages this week. COS Dominates this week with a 14.7 Million Offensive Bash growth! Both T_O and DEP seem to be growing decently, Where as GoH is falling.

DeletedUser2067

the reality is that TW2 has been a complete disappointment for those who are not part of an active experience player group. TW2 allows 200 members while in original TW it was maxed at 50. NAPS and having allies are important in the development of any original TW world. In TW2 you can just mass merge 200 players with at least most top world players in the same tribe and just ruin the entire world as it is happening over and over again.

I would suggest every time this happens, to just quit and walk away and let top tribe fight against ghost so that they can win there world in 90 days and collect there 200 gold coins prize. Do not make it worthwhile as this trend continues to happen and it pointless to join any world in TW2.

DeletedUser

the reality is that TW2 has been a complete disappointment for those who are not part of an active experience player group. TW2 allows 200 members while in original TW it was maxed at 50. NAPS and having allies are important in the development of any original TW world. In TW2 you can just mass merge 200 players with at least most top world players in the same tribe and just ruin the entire world as it is happening over and over again.
That's literally all Hi has done. Though they've failed in their efforts.

DeletedUser2067

That's literally all Hi has done. Though they've failed in their efforts.

Does not matter who has done it. Its happening in every world. Look at the new world? Same team and tribe with 200 players. While they gang bang the rest of the worlds players. i dont blame them as nobody wants to join a world and lose...But if TW2 permits it, then i guess people can continue to do this and win and close a world within 5 months. I personally prefer to go back to TW1 where a world take about 3-4 years to close and make ally tribe work together.

DeletedUser

You're more than willing to post your thoughts in the Dying Server thread that I created for just this issue. Bringing it up on W18 forums will do nothing. I do however agree, I miss the low cap number for tribes. These 200 are crazy. A world is pretty much decided in the first 2 months.

DeletedUser2316

I have to second this point. I don't like reporting players since if they get banned it takes the challenge out of the game. However if you are losing, just own it and play it out. This crap of (my guess is 2 players) playing like 8 accounts has me very close to reporting you and just letting your top couple take the ban they are so blatantly earning. Players that have not gained a point in well over a month being suddenly online to snipe, or when I take a town from you and 5-6 non growth players have tens of thousands of defense flooding in. Taking barbs with inactive accounts, filling them with defense for the moral penalty to kill them until you have grown them to academies, and then handing them to the large players running the push accounts... It is not going to save your tribe on this world, so drop the crap or I will start putting in tickets and end this world with your tribe all just getting banned...

I find this kind of funny as well. You all are calling out some HI players for doing this sort of thing? I am not sure if they are doing it, or not, I am not privy to that info, so I will take your word for it Lornce, clearly you are a good player, and likely considerably more knowledgeable than I. That being said, do you truly believe that some of CoS hasn't engaged in this activity? Give me a break here. I have seen it just as many times with some of your players blatantly breaking the rules. One or two even going so far as to brag/laugh about it. Everybody on this game co-ops for people who fall by the wayside it seems, life happens to us all.

As I said, I am not privy to what is going on all over HI, but again, to pretend like CoS is above reproach when it comes to some of this stuff is pure propaganda. Clearly you are winning, but getting up on your high-horse pretending to have some sort of moral high-ground when it comes to things like this is just ridiculous. Let he who is without sin, as they say...

Also, thanks for doing these every week Coldog, it's always enjoyable and uplifting to login and see a shrinking kingdom. lol

cokky

Berserker
Does not matter who has done it. Its happening in every world. Look at the new world? Same team and tribe with 200 players. While they gang bang the rest of the worlds players. i dont blame them as nobody wants to join a world and lose...But if TW2 permits it, then i guess people can continue to do this and win and close a world within 5 months. I personally prefer to go back to TW1 where a world take about 3-4 years to close and make ally tribe work together.

oh i dont know i think the 20 of us there stand a better then even money shot of winning here. It will just take a lot longer then it would if we boxed all the good players into one MRT. We have decide to not go this route actually on 20. there will be a winner but it wont be a merge to winner.

DeletedUser2316

oh i dont know i think the 20 of us there stand a better then even money shot of winning here. It will just take a lot longer then it would if we boxed all the good players into one MRT. We have decide to not go this route actually on 20. there will be a winner but it wont be a merge to winner.

If you have any room, I'd like to be a part of that. Would be a fun challenge.

DeletedUser

I find this kind of funny as well. You all are calling out some HI players for doing this sort of thing? I am not sure if they are doing it, or not, I am not privy to that info, so I will take your word for it Lornce, clearly you are a good player, and likely considerably more knowledgeable than I.
There's no doubt that they are. They're abusing co-op by sending defensive troops from their co-op account to themselves. Clear co-op abuse. I know of no one in COS who is doing this. I have Angry's Co-op, but if I need his troops I have his other co-op send them to me to avoid abusing it. I know a few people who do it that way.

DeletedUser2316

There's no doubt that they are. They're abusing co-op by sending defensive troops from their co-op account to themselves. Clear co-op abuse. I know of no one in COS who is doing this. I have Angry's Co-op, but if I need his troops I have his other co-op send them to me to avoid abusing it. I know a few people who do it that way.

Well then I will just say you, and the players like you, are different than some of the players you have previously taken under the CoS umbrella.

DeletedUser

Well i got tired of fiddling around and reported them. I hope they enjoy their 3 day bans.

DeletedUser2067

You're more than willing to post your thoughts in the Dying Server thread that I created for just this issue. Bringing it up on W18 forums will do nothing. I do however agree, I miss the low cap number for tribes. These 200 are crazy. A world is pretty much decided in the first 2 months.

lol I will. I tried tw2 and think i will go back to tw1. Happy to know many of you and would consider playing TW2 again in the future if the admin caps the tribes to 50 players. Overall its never personal and will always acknowledge good players and good effort, does not matter which tribe. COS has done a great job so far and wish them the best even if they hammering me lol.

DeletedUser2177

I find this kind of funny as well. You all are calling out some HI players for doing this sort of thing? I am not sure if they are doing it, or not, I am not privy to that info, so I will take your word for it Lornce, clearly you are a good player, and likely considerably more knowledgeable than I. That being said, do you truly believe that some of CoS hasn't engaged in this activity? Give me a break here. I have seen it just as many times with some of your players blatantly breaking the rules. One or two even going so far as to brag/laugh about it. Everybody on this game co-ops for people who fall by the wayside it seems, life happens to us all.

As I said, I am not privy to what is going on all over HI, but again, to pretend like CoS is above reproach when it comes to some of this stuff is pure propaganda. Clearly you are winning, but getting up on your high-horse pretending to have some sort of moral high-ground when it comes to things like this is just ridiculous. Let he who is without sin, as they say...

Also, thanks for doing these every week Coldog, it's always enjoyable and uplifting to login and see a shrinking kingdom. lol
Really not trying to get on a high horse at all. I have for the most time enjoyed my fight against Hi, it has made for a good challenge. I am sure some in COS also abuse the co-op's and I would encourage people fighting against them to report them if they find it blatantly obvious. From time to time, though against the rules, honestly who cares? But playing multiple accounts as 1 big account is where it starts getting annoying. Just internalize the dead accounts and truly have 1 big account. The game is more enjoyable when people stay mroe or less inside the rules, and keep things rolling on a even base. Using 3-4 accounts so you can put 3-4 pally nukes down every time you launch, and annoying moves like that is when it gets annoying. Anyways, I just wanted to give a fair warning to those abusing, vs trying to report and get them banned. And it seems they got the message since all those small dead accounts have ceased being suddenly active and very in tuned to a couple Hi players.

DeletedUser2316

I didn't mean you with that part of the post, but you had no way of knowing that. My apologies. I agree totally with what you said though, and if they are abusing it, then I'm all for the punishment. It is what it is, as long as it is applied evenly across all players.