• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Co plays

DeletedUser2166

think that maybe this should be eliminated - or set a time limit for it like 2 weeks and player cant be co played either play the game or leave one or the other - maybe also end barb taking once 70% level has been reached barb munchers just make game last longer would also make moving into a providence more costly by having to take someone village instead of just jumping into a barb and build church then hitting them - but back to the main end the co playing and remove the players not playing in a world

DeletedUser1179

This is something that does get discussed a lot. There really isn't an easy answer to the situation as there are players who do use the coop feature as intended and then there are those that abuse it. We try our best to make sure players are using the coop feature as intended and make every attempt to find those that aren't.

DeletedUser2176

What about doing something like on TW1 with the coops? Eliminate the rules of pushing and rather make illegal actions something the coop is incapable of doing. We already can't mint coins for them, why not make it so we can't do the other things that get brought up as illegal due to pushing? These are the only written rules for pushing and they are pretty vague and open to interpretation. When the mods are interpreting the rule and not making it well known how they are interpreting it, people are being set up to be blind-sided by a ban for something they thought was perfectly legal. Not a very good practice when real money is involved in this game.

It is forbidden to use one or more accounts that solely exists to advance the progress of another account.

It is forbidden to create trades in any form (resources, attacks, favors etc.) that involve multiple worlds and/or servers.
Example:
  • Transferring resources or troop support frequently to another account or other accounts to solely push their progress instead of your own is forbidden.

DeletedUser1767

Just get rid of the Co-Op and adopt "1 player 1 account" it is a simpler and cleaner approach to a war game. I was a big fan of the Co-Op rule when it came out but does more harm then good. Plus I don't want to waste my time narking on players they may or may not abuse the rule. That completely takes away for the fun game experience.

DeletedUser2228

coplay is a good feature. the fact that people can use them to protect a tribe member is great. you cant make coins for a player is not what i expected but ok i quess. not everyone can be on 24-7 but there are people that are on at opposite times of the day and therefore it comes in handy to help out when a tribe member cant be on. if there is a change in thought for a coplay then instead of getting rid of it completely just take away the ability to attack from a co plat account. helping build isnt a factor of who is going to win or lose, neither is being able to mint coins for a player. but take away the ability to attack from a co play account and then they have to fight with there own troops to take a village.
just a thought

DeletedUser1989

coplay is a good feature. the fact that people can use them to protect a tribe member is great. you cant make coins for a player is not what i expected but ok i quess. not everyone can be on 24-7 but there are people that are on at opposite times of the day and therefore it comes in handy to help out when a tribe member cant be on. if there is a change in thought for a coplay then instead of getting rid of it completely just take away the ability to attack from a co plat account. helping build isnt a factor of who is going to win or lose, neither is being able to mint coins for a player. but take away the ability to attack from a co play account and then they have to fight with there own troops to take a village.
just a thought
I completely agree with you.

DeletedUser825

just a thought

Wow, that is an extremely brilliant and probably the simplest idea ever.

DeletedUser1725

yeah this would work pretty well. to send attacks from multiple accounts you would have to blatantly cheat and have the login for another account. this is way easier for the mods to catch because of ip logs. however you would also have to stop the ability for a coop to support another players account, otherwise all the inactive coop accounts would just fill with HC

DeletedUser2228

if you stop the ability to support then there is no need for co-op. the greatest thing about having a co-op is so they can help suport in need tribemates and to help dodge when there co-op is off line, take away the ability to attack and there are no players that can use a coops account to attack and help take vills for themselves. this will also keep them from farming for players, any player should be able to send farm runs to last until they are able to get back to the game....stopping players from attacking from a co-ops account will help level the playing field. there are ways of telling if a player has more than one account, or is playing another players game with there account information. if they can check my account for glitches by moving a few troops from there end then they can get on anyones account and check for the cheaters,

DeletedUser

Yet if you use a co-ops troops to support yourself it's pushing. It's only useful when supporting others. You also can't use co-op troops to attack a target you're attacking/nobling. As it would also be pushing.

DeletedUser2228

i do understand this and sure 90% of the players do it anyways. i do not see a problem with using a coop to support another player but to support yourself no. unethical. i do believe if there is a way to stop this then it would be done, but to get rid of the coop all together wouldnt be right either. if they scan stop a coop from minting coins then they should be able to stop a coop from supporting themselxes or attacking.
since most worlds are at 50% and more and there are no other new worlds are created yet i see this could be a mute point to discuss. i have been playing for a little while and never seen less than 4 worlds playing at a time

DeletedUser

Other servers have 10+ worlds open. Only US and EN have around 4 average. That's due to the popularity of this game in the UK and USA.

DeletedUser

They normally open one once a month. The server time is always posted a few days before it opens. Just keep a look out on the forums.

cokky

Berserker
hope they dont open another soon 20 has about 250 ppl a day joining atm so we have a shot at something over 10-12k if it keeps up a bit as some of the other servers close. at least made it to 7200 so far roughly way short of what the previous did and that was pitiful.