• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Not a Bug Selecting an item in inventory, on the second page, is used without immediately

DeletedUser2328

I have 2 pages of items in my inventory.
The first page works as expected: select an item, I see the description, click the Use Item button, and I get the item.
Selecting the first item on the second page does not work like that.
The item is used immediately when selected, without having to click the Use Item button, and without getting a description.
This is kind of annoying :)

Edit: It seems to happen only with the first item on the second page.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser920

Thanks for letting us know, it has happened to me but I thought it was a fast double click I will send this up the chain.

DeletedUser2216

It's happened to me only after I'd turned off the "hint" that using an item would apply it to that village. By leaving the hint active, I've been able to avoid this.

DeletedUser1179

If you turn off the "hint" then it won't ask you if you are sure you want to use the item. If you want it to ask you every time you should leave the "hint" button on. If it is doing it with the hint button on then that is something you should report to support so we can investigate it.

DeletedUser2328

you turn off the "hint" then it won't ask you if you are sure you want to use the item. If you want it to ask you every time you should leave the "hint" button on. If it is doing it with the hint button on then that is something you should report to support so we can investigate it.
I don't think it has to do with hint being turned on or off.
It only happens on the first item on the second page, that it skips the "use item" button.

DeletedUser2328

I see what is happening now :)
The first item is already selected if you change page, and one single click on the selected item has the same effect as the "use item" button.
So it may work as designed.
However, a double click to use the item would be more logical, then a single click where you have to look first if it is selected or not.