• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser773

who dis, master of the universe, fiend1, super human gamer?

DeletedUser773

Fiend2.net huh looks interesting, maybe I post some fan mail there

DeletedUser773

Look like Ill have to do some research, cause you don't seem like no real estate agent to me, Insurance sales man?

DeletedUser2332

No idea what drug you took king kymeria but you are seriously making a mistake here, I'm not who you think I am

DeletedUser773

I don't care who you think I am It's who I think you are, and maybe if I did drugs I would'nt care, and just let this go, but Im not drug user...I get urinalysis monthly at work. Well I did. :( cause the world is a cruel joke, right is wrong and wrong is right or so it seems.

DeletedUser2332

could you please stop ruin the topic with your false accusation please, if you have a problem (even if i have no idea what you're talking about) with me come private

DeletedUser773

How about we put this thread back on track. Keep it to the subject please.
This is what its about mam, just another paying costomer,m the costomer is always right! well not really but I sure payed enough into this game to like and comment as I choose. Been active since 2014, member since 2015, but it appears some of us havn't the right to voice opinions. That's cool. I won't offend anyone or make threats but what is the track you are referring too. Most hated player in all the worlds, well here I am.

DeletedUser1255

This is what its about mam, just another paying costomer,m the costomer is always right! well not really but I sure payed enough into this game to like and comment as I choose. Been active since 2014, member since 2015, but it appears some of us havn't the right to voice opinions. That's cool. I won't offend anyone or make threats but what is the track you are referring too. Most hated player in all the worlds, well here I am.

This thread is about the Top 10 Tribes. That is what the content should be about.

cokky

Berserker
So start a thread on how far have you ever walked to conquer a villy i think i have done a few 7 day trains back in the day. But this thread is for a totally diff topic.

DeletedUser773

A random casualty of betrayal, I couldn't even begin to go into detail. so I won't this rambling is just the beginning, sorry to interrupt yo powerful dialog, my insignificant jumble but since we are on the subject, you know how to check stats..I play here too..No disrespect, but I kll units and make enemies too. some enemies pose as friends, and worst of all they are usually in my Tribe, but events have turned into a series of intolerable repeat occurences, everyday, Im faced with them, I'm striking back, any way I can, sorry to ruin your opportunity to get some likes, here another....lolz All The Worlds Most Hated Player!

DeletedUser773

Does this mean you feel they're accurate, but were inflated by TH2 collapsing?

If that's true, those guys are really going to have their hands full. Should be a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing what they manage to pull off!

Thanks for the info! I'm really hoping to make this into a kind of a news update about the world and give everyone an update to how things are playing out. If you are interested, feel free to PM me here or in game so I can make for more exciting updates in the future.
TH2 are not collapsing, so to say, just taking on to many worlds with core players losing focus on both, so TH2 have re-doubled their efforts in W19, where they are making super gains, in the complete takeover of the South, I imagine they will now turn their attention north, to finish With RiP before staging there takeover of W20.