• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1487

Umm....where have you been? TH2 fell apart long time ago in w20, many were killed off, many split off into other tribes, my tribe took some in as well. TH2 has never been a strong tribe, always get gang banged in the beginning, and then disband. w19 is an exception cause everyone in that world hugged all at once to make TH2 super large.

DeletedUser773

Im in W19, where I am Oping with their players, and had this discussion with them last night...What I understand is members are trying to refocus their energies diligently, W20 has member of many tribes displaced, in multiple locations, but have intentions of recollecting themselves when the worst is over in W19, then you may see a resurgence in W20.

DeletedUser1487

well considering ex TH2 members have almost all been rimmed now, I'd say they would have one tough resurrection. I mean with WAR and TKO growing as fast as they are, and I guess S.S too, there isn't going to be much room for them to grow when they do come back, "If they come back"

DeletedUser

Oh thank thank you mods for bringing this back to topic, and honeslty i was hoping for a strong TH2 presence int eh start and they just disappeared i was sad was hoping for a good fight, same with SS, i mean i know they are stil there but they arnt as powerful as i thought they would be.

DeletedUser773

Oh Boy this guy, really can't even respond to anything I write, what are you doing overwriting on my Forum. Be gone.

DeletedUser773

Hey King Kymeria. How you doing? Lets have a chat in the most hated if you claim to be the most hated. Leave this thread for the topic it is.
Only After I have achieved complete domination over he threatds mate, no hard feelings I hope, I still love the game, :)

DeletedUser626

the only domination you will have on this thread is from the outside looking. If its off topic it wont be allowed. So join this world and find a tribe. Then you can see how good of a domination you can do.

DeletedUser773

the only domination you will have on this thread is from the outside looking. If its off topic it wont be allowed. So join this world and find a tribe. Then you can see how good of a domination you can do.
I am already in W20, sly, Im tired of playing TribalWars with player who, continuously go out of their way to stop me from growing at any rate, Player who are allies! players who are Blue, Players who can't get Me out of their bloody heads it's insanity the way, Im being isolated and all the old heads Know what Im talking about, They can't stand to see someone else get anything done, that's the game their playing and for whatever reason they won't stop. and none of you will do right by me at all, no matter how many times I start up again and again or change my proifle, the second I show I can do anything without them, I'm dead. Im in multiple worlds. and it's the same story. check my stats Lyonofzyon, and Yeli, has just completely thrown me under the bus, For nothing, I've had to conquer villa 15 hours away, since the beginning so he could have his precious province could even wait for me to finish what I was doing..he's the only one dominating anything, He's an amazing player, and I admired that tried to play ball, applied to the top tribe Oped with members of his tribe, but it's not good enough nothing I do is good enough! Ever in this game for you people. No matter what I do! I'm not good enough, to fit into your selective mindset. Even though I am good enough.

DeletedUser

You can always leave your tribe and fight them? I did it on W18 when everyone went from red to blue overnight. I switched them all to yellow.

DeletedUser773

I got booted from my tribe, for no reason, yeli, told me to put in an application to the TH2, I did, no reply, My old Tribe is busy eating it's own players now, Im trying get out of the province cause from my first hour out of shield I've had Yeli, breathing down my back,nobling everyone around me, I've come back from the dead numerous time and he knows it.Nah he just sits up there playing with me like a mouse. and I am just days away from accomplishing getting out of his province, and he attacks my first villa, he knows I needed that tool, he knows I relyied on him to be friendly he had no reason to do this, other than plain ignorance I did nothing to deserve the foolishness Im being handed. I out preformed everyone in my old tribe, and under the circumstances, I was doing Superb, I was foolish enough to post my victories thinking it would rally other members, no It invited treachery, meanwhile instead of help or even moral support I get attacks from player who know they are manipulating everything, and turning everyone against me in as so much they won't dare to speak out , or they'll get some of what I get, it's monsterous.

DeletedUser773

It don't matter, someone post the stats of Lyonofzyon,Please, maybe Im stupid for think this but I've done tremendously, dispite this nonsense. San Servando W19

DeletedUser773

why so everyone can attack me there? and laugh about what a lousy player I am? you guyz all got each other, I got no one. for whatever reason the grudges are being held for, I'm finish caring about it. Ill just keep to myself,from now on.

DeletedUser626

Well then you seeming to be all talk. But as you wish, Back to the topic at hand of the top 10 tribes. Its seeming there have been alot of tribes falling off. And some of the top 10 have benefited from the free nobles in the wheel game that just passed.

DeletedUser1573

ah i see, little one thinks im someone else lol, was wondering why im getting trolled by someone in us18 when theres no one on us 18 by that name

DeletedUser1178

And some of the top 10 have benefited from the free nobles in the wheel game that just passed.[/QUOTE]

I got none of these free nobles you speak of :(

1jzerm.jpg