• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Thats nice to know Peach, I really was hoping you didnt feel neglected and De you should have been on the council as well. Maybe I'll come back for 21 and jump back into the meta game, I hate the actual game play but love the politics, planning and organizing.

DeletedUser1573

Blah Blah Blah this guy again, My favorite back stabber, oh sure Im just upset cause he attacked me, well also for forcing me to obtain villa 15 hours outside his province, trying to noble me first day out of shield, multiple accounts, "You give me information I let you live" Hah, I played along, this guy is a serious jerk a lot of talent but a sick competater, even when he has admiration, he has to push his luck..and behave like a monster. Mr. I got to be Number one, why did you block my application into the tribe, jerk?

.....do i know you?
beginning of game~ me & skoshaboy took out everyone in our starting province, we started attacking as soon as shields came down, we had another guy that said he was going to work with us, but he stopped talking & didnt do anything so we split his villages after we cleared the rest of the province. it wasnt a secondary account
spies~ as for obtaining information from you....the only info i obtained was given, never asked for...unless theres something im forgetting
who?~ this can't be jacob...he wasnt that good to begin with, gtg or hth gems....he quit before i had nobles, i know your not Mother1....
hm, i guess i dont remember the start very well, sadly im the most loyal person you'll ever meet, still running with my tribemates from us9, ive picked up a few more brothers & sisters since then id go out of my way to help, im not a tribe person, but i can be once all my family is under one roof, however....i look out for my family first
what happened with xvx, i really cant be blamed for that, they were falling apart & leadership just up n left. im not blaming el, she got handed a crumbing pos, she tried, but something beyond repair was thrust into her hands...my men saw what was coming & decided if leadership wasnt going to do anything to save themselves, we werent going to wait around to die with people who had already given up
as for your application....im assuming because you werent good enough.
did you see the stats MS~ had? we were #1ppm, with 30ish members, we were 3rd ranked with 30 members, our obpm wasnt terrible either
yeah we usually only recruited those who could do something on their own without us holding their hand

jumping on your claims & getting you booted from a tribe....okay lil fella, whatever you say. next time you start a server, lay off the peyote

DeletedUser2283

Well...that escalated quickly. Still unsure of who you are, but reading your post was as annoying as being read a story by Foghorn Leghorn. You simply are upset over this;
"and those are boastful words from a free player I imagine, Im tired of paying for my villa, just to loose it..over and over again..."

Then get better? Crowns =/= skill, stop paying for something you're outright terrible at and move along. If you continue to pay after being rimmed/nobled "over and over", the issue isn't the people doing it, the issue is the person running the account.

DeletedUser2283

Also, leveling personal attacks on a game forum? That's a considerable amount of insecurity, I presume you have a lot of pent up anger from real life and/or are constantly harrassed there and decide to use a game forum as an outlet to blow off steam. Instead of that route, perhaps put that sort of effort into learning to play and ask people who are better than you questions. I have no issues asking people who I know are better than me their opinions/for help, it makes me a better player in the long run.

DeletedUser2283

Thats nice to know Peach, I really was hoping you didnt feel neglected and De you should have been on the council as well. Maybe I'll come back for 21 and jump back into the meta game, I hate the actual game play but love the politics, planning and organizing.
I can see that perspective xD My time isn't there to actually -play- the way I want, so I've compromised to being an auxillary player for the time being. Hi got too soft, the culture there shifted long ago, there was no coordination locally or regionally and all that was left of leadership were stuck on the "WE WON WORLD X WITH THIS SO WHY NOT HERE" mentality. Sammich tried to right the ship and for the most part steadied it out, it was like pulling teeth for me to get people to actually spend troops on Ops so I gave up and left as I knew my time allocation for TW wasn't where it was needed to continue in my role. NJShotgun gave people a hell of a run though!

DeletedUser1573

turns out he made up some delusional psychobabble where me & 2 other guys were all the same person....then he runs through damn near every single world & writes in at least one forum, mostly dragging my name through the dirt, a little bit of this little feller named yellister who just started, all because yeli wiped the floor with him.
git gud son.
hey CD, wasnt yeli with you guys on US9? i know ive heard that name before,
either way, just some crappy player, who got smoked, comes crying to the forums thinking he's a darn keyboard warrior & thinks he's gonna make everyone feel sorry for him

DeletedUser2067

I have to admit that HI on W20 is doing a great job. Same HI players from w17 that ransacked the world. Could of def used those guys on W18, would of made a hell of a difference. Cokky WAR tribe (20 players) stats look prestigious for being top 4 tribe.

Anywho, why continue bickering. I think the world should hug and at least put up a fight against COS. Its seems every clan leader wants to go down piloting the dead ship. Might as well unite and give it a try.

DeletedUser

I do not remember anyone by the name of Yeli. If they weren't an important or active player in TFR, I wouldn't be able to remember them.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I dont remeber having anyone named Yeli targeted/killed from TFR (surpisingly I know almost every TFR member by name lawls). If he was in world 9 he wasn't in TFR

DeletedUser

You only know us due to our skill and ability to fight damn near everyone from day 1 :p

DeletedUser825

Yeli was not in TFR (he wasn't even on the world), however Col, Moose, me and a few other miscellaneous members are still around.

DeletedUser825

Moose didn't want me to reveal the username he is playing under.

DeletedUser685

I never have understood the name changing thing. You are either gonna love playing with me or hate it, and that won't change just because I change my name. It's too much work to try and hide my identity or hide from a reputation and I don't have time for those kinds of games.
Play honorably, treat people decently and don't be a total (was gonna use a word but dunno if it's allowed but it rhymes with squat) and there's no need to hide who you are. :D

DeletedUser

If you don't hide who you are, you have a target on your back as soon as you start. A very good player is always targeted at the beginning of the game, As everyone knows they'll probably destroy their area.

DeletedUser2177

Yea the merge was denied b/c we felt (and rightly so imo) that we could get the members with no strings attached from a merge. The idea was to break upnthe tribe, snag members and leave a large buffer between us and the rest of the world. It was pretty crappy but it would have worked, yall in a pretty fragile state and we meant to take full advantage of it. No sucessfull tribe does anything without having something to gain, we just forgot our goal.

The original plan was the eat IRN, we had some really good guys in the south but not many. We needed them to create a strong core of provinces then after a month or two we would ship in our world 9 vets that lived on the northern rim and use our native southern members to support their long range ops to increase our pressence in the south and slowly take it over. However when IRN merged in with Elphames tribe (sorry the name is still escaping me) it killed the entire plan. I feel the whole thing fell apart due to me not being as available as I was on world 9 to push our aggressive agenda and it turned into a tribal hugs thing.

I think the biggest problem was how obvious you all made it that you planned to use xvx as cannon fodder. You would have been smart to support their core members as Hi munched the rim and tried to outpace COS growth. But since we were able to roll their entire tribe more or less in a couple weeks with our strong players in the core, and their lack of support, you did not effectively give yourselves time to even play out your own plan. Not bashing XVX for their efforts, but the tribe as a whole was out classed, so forcing them to go head to head with COS was a poor plan... Had you mass supported them, and slowed our core growth, you all could have kept munching barbs and whatnot around the rim, and come out a month or two later a much larger tribe then us. At one point you literally had a 4/1 player ratio to us, yet you failed to use those numbers to your advantage. I would like to think xvx also knew what you all were trying to do, and was just willing to try and stall us as you wanted for hopes of future gain. I guess they just did not see how quickly Hi would dump them when they were no longer useful. So a lot of xvx members then went inactive, again allowing us to grow faster then if you had supported, and gave them a fighting chance. I think the biggest fault of Hi on this world was focusing to much on plotting, and stabbing people in the back. Had they just openly fought, and tried to climb their way to the top while everyone was on an even field, they may have had a chance.

As far as shipping members to the south, too little to late there. I had 30+ of Hi's towns in the south before the first northern Hi members tried to drop in with something, and that is easily dealt with at that stage. Not a bad plan, it just should have been implemented as soon as I rolled your first prov or so, not 5-6 provs later.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
You basically just said everything I have already said o_O. The plan didnt work b/c the person carrying it out went off script and made a deal to merge IRN into xVx. We had members on the south rim who were growing off eating IRN members, we would have moved members down like 2 months into the world so it would not have been to late for us to secure a good section of the south however those members left after the unintended merge that we caused to do, lets say miscommunication in our council. I left shortly after that debacle b/c I didn't have enough time to play anymore, which was partly the cause of the miscommunication.

As far as using them as fodder, didn't really care if it was obvious. It was obvious b/c it was a good idea lol, we wanted to merge their remaining members to better coordinate them and give us more time to secure the far/midrim. As far as I could gather after I left no one was pushing our trademark aggressive stance and things just kinda fell apart. Most of the orginal council also stopped playing in the coming month or so basically leaving Hi. without leadership for a bit making them easy pickings.

Basically us getting IRN to merge into xVx was the critical mistake that doomed our efforts. It was part of the plan and would have been stopped however it was done by one of our council that did not tell any of the others until it happened. If he did we most likely would have prevented it.

Last edited: