• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Clicking spearman shifts screen up

• Thread starter DeletedUser1735
  • Start date

DeletedUser1735

When I click spearman in the upper right, I am sent to barracks, I order the spearmen (usually 100), and then I am sent back to the screen. The screen for at least the last three days is always shifted up half an inch, hiding the bar showing timber, iron, clay, and provisions. So I exit the game and reenter to regain that bar. I keep forgetting we are not allowed anymore to click spearmen directly to order them, so I keep doing it.

DeletedUser1735

It also happened with a catapult two days ago. It is not restricted to spearmen.

DeletedUser1179

If it happens to you again, could you please screenshot it and submit to support please. Thank you.

DeletedUser1735

I can make it happen. Not a problem. I want to try the puzzle first.

DeletedUser1735

Did puzzle. Then I re-enterd the game and caused the screen to react when I clicked the spearman icon. I will post the screenshots as you direct to Support now.

DeletedUser1735

Support responded. So I experimented for Support since Support now has this problem. I have isolated the bug. If you bring up the barracks popup either by clicking a soldier's icon at the upper right, or by clicking at the right an empty box in the Recruitment Queue, and then X out of the barracks popup, the game will jump north an inch if you then click a soldier's icon at the upper right. Xing out of the barracks popup makes the game shift north one inch on the screen if you then click a soldier's icon. Below are my test results I just sent to Support:

It is not just the Spearman. I will try the other icons as well now ... Swordsman no effect. Axe Fighter it jumped up. I reload game. Archer no effect. Light Cavalry it jumped. I reload the game. Mounted Archer no effect. I X out of the barracks popup. Ram it jumps.
It is jumping every second one.
I will try clicking them without X out of the barracks popup after I reload the game.
I click Spearman. No effect. I leave up the barracks popup. I click Swordsman. I click Swordsman while not X ing out of the barracks popup. No effect. I do the same for Axe Fighter and Archer. No effect. Now I X out of the Barracks popup. I click Swordsman. It jumps.
So Xing out of the Barracks popup and then clicking a soldier icon at the upper right makes the screen jump.
I reload, click Spearman, X out of the Barracks popup, click at the right Recruitment Queue and an empty box in that queue to bring up the barracks popup again ... no effect. I X out of the Barracks popup, then click Spearman at the upper right ... It jumped.

DeletedUser1735

I now assume the bug appears if you use large resolution. I use resolution 1366 x 768.