• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser2216

The fact that we are allied with L.Q does not take away from the fact that we are flourishing, removing our enemy with ease and doing so with good ol' fashioned team work and coordination. I can 100% honestly say I do not have a single spy in any tribe and yet, we are succeeding, others have spies in every tribe they could possibly get them in and yet, they are failing... badly

So you go after the low hanging fruit? Got it.

DeletedUser2332

First look at the post S.S era (because I think that this is important to show how the realm has evolved since a few days due to the disband of a major tribe) :

map_www_us20_b53bb7098852cc82c2549c8d1fd4c907_14885787384137.png

To be honest it looks more and more interesting, we start to see tribes like TCL (mostly west), S&M (northeast) and REW (south) appear very clearly on the rimside
The center of the map is a fight between L.Q, that has gained a lot of power westside, TKO and WAR

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1949

Nothing changed with LQ either it seems. Countless poaching to get the win it seems. Worked on M, might as well try it out on T right?
I'd love to see LQ actually fight and play, without pulling in and recruiting their way to victory. However I guess thats how they operate and they just play the political game vs the military side. That is a win condition choice on Civilization right?

Oh no, not this again. I see someone's still salty Pierce,Krahmer, and company left LoL because they felt like they acted as their own tribe anyways. We weren't allies with LoL anyways, so I'm not sure what the problem was...they didn't like LoL enough to stay, so they left...

Also, pretty sure LQ has been bashing all the top tribes for quite some time. I would say we were the main factor in SS dissolving. So yep, most the world. Might be why we have so many BP. But you right, we poached all our BP. We had 0 BP at the start of the world, and then we recruited people and got some BP. Then people saw our BP and thought we worked well together and so we got more people, and now we have more BP. And the new people's BP now counts as our BP.

But you right, we just barb munching noobs. Why be concerned with us anyways if we can't fight?

DeletedUser

Oh no, not this again. I see someone's still salty Pierce,Krahmer, and company left LoL because they felt like they acted as their own tribe anyways. We weren't allies with LoL anyways, so I'm not sure what the problem was...they didn't like LoL enough to stay, so they left...

Also, pretty sure LQ has been bashing all the top tribes for quite some time. I would say we were the main factor in SS dissolving. So yep, most the world. Might be why we have so many BP. But you right, we poached all our BP. We had 0 BP at the start of the world, and then we recruited people and got some BP. Then people saw our BP and thought we worked well together and so we got more people, and now we have more BP. And the new people's BP now counts as our BP.

But you right, we just barb munching noobs. Why be concerned with us anyways if we can't fight?
I think he was referring more so to the CM Flip

DeletedUser1949

I think he was referring more so to the CM Flip

No, I don't think so. Ice was gone from the game at that point I think. And Ice raged hard at us when Pierce and crew left them.

I can't remember if you were around for the CM flip either. But we didn't take them in for lack of wanting to bash. Quenching the mass barb nobling going on in the other tribe was enough to combine efforts for the sanity of both tribes.

World 13 was a great story of a non premade on the rim eventually winning against a tribe that once had a death grip on the world. Like CM had 10 mil points and the next closest was less than a third of that. But back to w20.

DeletedUser

I can't remember if you were around for the CM flip either. But we didn't take them in for lack of wanting to bash. Quenching the mass barb nobling going on in the other tribe was enough to combine efforts for the sanity of both tribes.
That was about where i disappeared maybe a couple weeks after that

DeletedUser465

How was I not around for the CM flip, I was fighting fivemoe haha.
I'm not salty about that crew leaving, they can do what they want. However the recruitment messages they send out on a constant basis is what I was referring too. Also TCL and REW are LQ 2 and 3, so i'd go as far as saying yes, you've recruited your meat shields to further yourselves :D
LQ alone, not a huge threat, LQ with more and more meat shields, a much bigger threat.
Who is DIE? a rim tribe who at the time of declaring had 2 players with more than 2 villages. View it how you want however. Everyone is entitled to your own opinions.

DeletedUser1949

You right. Think as you wish. But if it weren't for WAR sharing enough of a front with us and providing pressure, you'd be sent packing to the rim quicker than BFC could whip up a batch of them famous brownies.

DeletedUser

So before everyone gets salty, does anyone else think of TCL as the old tv station (TLC)The Learning Channel?

DeletedUser465

Iks, you hit the nail on the head bud. TCL and REW are a nice cushion between us aren't they? Convenient even.
Yes I always think TLC in my mind when I wanna mention them lol
Edit - TCL and REW -WAS- a cushion, most of the local TCL and REW has been cleaned out.

DeletedUser1503

sounds like someones not getting enough Tender Loving Care

DeletedUser1949

"How was I not around for the CM flip, I was fighting fivemoe haha."

You use the term "fighting" very liberally. For the 2 weeks before the CM flip on 8/27, you internalled a bunch and a few barbs. Before that, you took 3 fivemoe vils and 1 atlantis. Before that, you lost a bunch of vils to LQ.

So were you around for the CM flip fighting fivemoe? Yes, eye witness reports detail mass damage to internals and barbarians.

DeletedUser465

Sorry, but you're using the flip and nobling of me suddenly, against me to take something that fits into your politcal agenda?
I only had a handful of villages, what was I going to mass OP with with less than 10 villages lol. Relocation wasn't a thing yet.
Also, looking at the tribal conquests, I wouldn't say you're doing a whole lot of anything as a tribe. LQ is primarily eating tribeless players, while TKO eats your lil triple alliance.

DeletedUser1949

You'll get your full on fight this world eventually. We have some other tribes we have to deal with as well you know. Why do you act as though you don't have relations with other tribes...?

Regarding the sudden nobling of you on w13...uh...you turned us red. And then you got eaten pretty hard. Maybe leadership of LoL should have not turned us red. If only you were a part of leadership then....

DeletedUser465

We started relations after you guys went and had a conversation with the entire top 10 basically :p