• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser2332

Just now getting started on Monday's update. I've definitely learned a lot since the switch. Hopefully I can do this next update justice.
be careful on the colors tho mate, on the last updates you've put the same colors for two tribes approximately and it made the west not so readable

DeletedUser2216

Something tells me its gana be LQ heavy (not because your in LQ, but because your in LQ) lol
I was really hoping he'd end up in a different tribe. S.S disbanding really screwed up how this world should've gone :p hate that we're already seeing one super large tribe "family" in L.Q

DeletedUser1949

LQ is trying to combat the tribe "family" that TKO created. Hate that too.

DeletedUser2216

TKO has what, one tribe they've been allied with? You guys can't seem to pick up enough smaller meat shields to stay happy lol.

DeletedUser2216

Back to citing anonymous sources instead of stats. Ok bro. Keep on with the Hug Fest. Normally the largest tribe doesn't need so many friends, but if that's the only way to make you feel safe then go right ahead.

DeletedUser1949

If TKO and LQ went heads up with no other tribe interference, it would be quite a fight. I, of course, believe LQ would end up on top.

DeletedUser2216

Not saying I disagree with you there. Also that's exactly the type of fight I'd love to see happen.

DeletedUser1949

Back to citing anonymous sources instead of stats. Ok bro. Keep on with the Hug Fest. Normally the largest tribe doesn't need so many friends, but if that's the only way to make you feel safe then go right ahead.
Stats: #1 in bash = hug fest. Ok pal.

DeletedUser2216

Stats: #1 in bash = hug fest. Ok pal.
Amazing how fast your bash increased AFTER S.S basically merged into you. Almost as if you got a second tribe's bash stat added to yours. If WAR merged into TKO they'd have more OBP than L.Q—with 10 fewer players.

DeletedUser1949

We had the most bash before we took in any SS members. A lot of it was from fighting SS. Like I said, we are fighting our fair share of tribes. But yes, the WAR + TKO connection has caused us to seek out some help and the SS that joined us fit right in.

Are you saying we didn't have the most bash before we took in any SS? We took in 9 players from SS. 9 players that fit fight into LQ.

Yes, their stats added to ours. We went from #1 bash to still #1 bash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2332

I find it funny that someone comes, telling we are doing alliances with "meat shields", when they do an alliance with the other top3 tribe, right ?

DeletedUser1949

You know how to use twtools. This is just a ruse to keep me from farming lol.

If you're trying to make a point that if you subtract their Obash from LQ, that TKO would have more OBash, it would be close but I think LQ would still have more. Don't neglect the fact that we are constantly defending as well tho and dont have the luxury to make so many offensive villages as TKO. LQ is in conflict with WAR/TKO and *was* SS, among other tribes not at the top 4 as well. I feel like a broken record.

If you haters gonna hate, make a valid and reasonable point and leave it at that. Don't try and stretch it into something that makes it false. That's directed at ICE/Kanye.

I just checked. No, those 9 players don't total the 3.1 million OBP difference between TKO and LQ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GK1001(145k),DaBahamaLlama(324k),vivgamer(159k),beastbenny2(188k),Bullvye(121k),pitdingo(51k),xxxxxxxxxx1(58k). these are teh 7 i found before i stopped , cause its a pain to find the people who switched directly from SS.

But thier Obash total 1mil they are good recruits tho i dont blame ya for bringing them in

OBP per TKO member 87,265
OPB Per LQ member 89,137 (Before SS)
OBP per LQ member 92,824 (After SS)
OBP per War Member 230,689

(see guys this is called stats!) right now LQ has a high OBP per member before and after the SS unless im missing a high valued SS meber that switched as minus those 7

DeletedUser2332

GK1001(145k),DaBahamaLlama(324k),vivgamer(159k),beastbenny2(188k),Bullvye(121k),pitdingo(51k),xxxxxxxxxx1(58k). these are teh 7 i found before i stopped , cause its a pain to find the people who switched directly from SS.

But thier Obash total 1mil they are good recruits tho i dont blame ya for bringing them in

OBP per TKO member 87,265
OPB Per LQ member 89,137 (Before SS)
OBP per LQ member 92,824 (After SS)
OBP per War Member 230,689

(see guys this is called stats!) right now LQ has a high OBP per member before and after the SS unless im missing a high valued SS meber that switched as minus those 7
I'm one of them, and I improve the number as I have more than 92,824 OBP.

DeletedUser

That would mean the the before SS number would drop lol, and though i missed 1 who was the other person?

DeletedUser

I don't think it works like that, because since we joined the BP have increased.
the Before SS membership is the LQ OBP per member excluding the SS guys that joined

do you remeber what day you joined? we could go back to look at those dated stats

DeletedUser2332

the Before SS membership is the LQ OBP per member excluding the SS guys that joined

do you remeber what day you joined? we could go back to look at those dated stats
No I know, i did a mistake myself, but I think yours is wrong too.

We joined approximately from February, 27th to March, 1st.