• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Orange is the New RED

DeletedUser2349

Suggested game changes:

1. 100 member tribe limit. DOES AWAY WITH MERGE TO WIN.

2. No NAP's, they are useless

3. No Allie's, they are worthless

4. With no nap's/allies every tribe is an enemy. No need to mark them RED. This is a WAR game, not HUGS & KISSES, LET'S BE FRIENDS. This also does away with MERGE TO WIN.

5. 30 day coop max. If a player does not log back in before the 30 days are up and assign a new coop then that player is inactive. Automatic boot from tribe and becomes barb vill. Must have a different coop every 30 days. Can not have the same coop within a 6 month period. Coops can only farm and build. Cannot attack or send support to anyone.

6. Do away with messages. The only way you can talk to someone is via forum for everyone to see. No more Tribal Council secrets. Want to talk, join a tribe via application only or start your own.

7. Do away with the recruit option. No MRT's.

8. Do away with purchase of crowns. Everyone pays a monthly service charge $29.99, with it you get 200 crowns. Have crowns as resource deposit rewards (200 max). Have crowns as quest rewards (200 max).

9. Make skill pts harder to get.

10. Do away with the volunteer mods. Let the tw2 community talk direct to developer's and INNO i.e. REAL Customer Service.

I know there is more, but this would be a good start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

While some of your suggestions do have merit, I think that number 10 is not fair to the support team. Every single member of the team works very hard to give players the proper customer service, REAL customer service and they volunteer their own time to do so. Honestly for anyone that thinks it is easy to do what the support team does, there's a link in the forum where you are welcome to apply.

DeletedUser2349

I have applied many times under different player names. Did not make the cut cause I did not kiss up to the BIG DOGS.
By the way all my suggestions have merit. Of course you as a mod would disagree since it would put you out of a non-paying job.

DeletedUser465

I just wanna point out, mods do not get paid, it's volunteer. >.>

DeletedUser

i have issues with all but #1 and #9

Also isnt this in the wrong thread?

DeletedUser

I would never pay $30 for this game. It's not worth it. Hardly anyone would. This game would literally die over night. You're suggestions are mostly horrid, and have already been posted in another thread.

DeletedUser2207

5 is interesting...though it goes too far. 30 days and you have to replace a co op isn't a bad idea, but limiting who a player chooses is a bit much. There isn't a long list of players I'd trust my tiny men to.
Messages are important. OP planning shouldn't be done in the open for all to see. Spies happen. Council secrets are as well. Don't trust your leaders, find another tribe or make your own. Don't like NAPs and allies? Then found a tribe and fight everyone. Diplomacy definitely has a place in a war game. You can't fight everyone at all times, no matter how good you are.
HAHA "real" customer service...the mods are the best option for this. If the Devs had to answer every single ticket, they'd have zero time to work on the game. I think we can all agree the game needs the attention. Keep the mods. They're actually pretty decent to work with.
As for paying $30 a month...no thanks. I like the game well enough, but I'm not about to throw that sort of money into it.

DeletedUser1989

Dagda, are you serious?

2&3 - Naps and allies have their place, use and worth. Especially in the beginning and middle of the game.

5. It's often not easy to find people to run your account while you're asleep, so this one is really unfair. Except for the part where coops are only allowed to farm and build/train. That, at least, would take care of the pushing problem.

6. That's just dumb. We need the messages for coordinating attacks, etc. If they took away the messages we'd just go with a third party like Skype, Discord or Kik and I'm sure Inno would rather we stay in-game.

8. So, what? Those of us who can't afford to pay on a monthly basis (especially $30/mo) don't deserve to play? I have two words for you, but I'm not allowed to say them so I won't.

9. They already are hard to get. I'd rather see them cost more in crowns, but that's just me.

10. Your ignorance is showing. Can you imagine the mess the gme would be in (any game, not just this one) if Inno did that? First of all, most of us wouldn't know what the devs were talking about most of the time so we wouldn't be any further ahead. Secondly, the devs would be so busy answering player questions that they wouldn't be able to do their JOB.

Buddy, you really need to get your head out of the sand. Of the 10 suggestions you made, only 3 have any merit at all.

DeletedUser2350

All valid suggestions. Might have head in sand but at least someone is making suggestions. Pass them along to INNO and let them decide. What are you afraid of.

DeletedUser773

Either your under protection by a paying player, or in a huge tribe and cacooned in safety,payed for by those kinds of players, cause you arnt resource donating 25 levels in one day! if your not paying, you realy ain't playing, 30 dallors Hah ha ha ha ha . that's pennies, ahh! There are players who I watched, who have had to have really, really, really! put in some crown. This game is already great, just need some imagination, I guess.