• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser

Your very small bash on every world you've been on proves you lack skills as a player. You may have the voice of a leader, but you clearly can't do anything as a solo player. The fact that you mass recruited players also proves that fact.

DeletedUser1726

Do you even listen to anything but the sound of your own voice...I did not mass recruit. I explained it very clearly so unless you simply cannot read or you refuse to listen to reason...stop preaching that I mass recruited. It is just sad that a tribe that enjoyed playing together and made plans for months to jump to another world together gets accused of being a MRT. Players like you who are always talking crap about other players suck the life out of this game

DeletedUser

Out of the 117 Members your tribe has, Only 22 are returning W14 Mafia members. Their names are as followed
Calamity Jane
Cragen
Daggs
Draxphir
Drgnmster2444
DShell
GalaxyFox42
GamingFreeze
Hung Dong
Jimler
Kanoels13
Kojerio
Morlantis
OutlawOaklandraiders
Patroclus
Plutopia
Rubeus Hagrid
Sapperstar
Sir Blackhawk
Ultread The Blind
WickedWarriorPrincess
YELI

So you have 95 new recruits. MRT much?

DeletedUser1726

haha...clearly you have a lot of time on your hands
you might want to check again as you don't even have my hubby on the list and he was a founding member of Mafia on 14...try again :)
oh...and if you check my posts...I did not say all 117 were from Mafia...I said large group from Mafia and some friends we made in other worlds along the way...now that is something you can spend the rest of your exciting weekend researching...every world, every tribe each of us has been in and made friends and invited them here...now that is a project you can wrap yourself around. I think I was clear that we accepted applications from approx 15-10 players that were unknown to us here. Honestly Bubbz...I could care less if you feel we are an MRT. We planned this jump and put together the exact group we wanted and have more friends still coming that aren't core players so who gives a crap what you think. We are here to have fun and play a game together. We succeeded in doing what we wanted to do.

DeletedUser

Again, You fail to understand what a MASS RECRUIT TRIBE means. You mass recruited from multiple worlds. Either way, you guys are the reason the servers are dying. Instead of splitting in two and having even more fun and allowing even more players to learn the game, you decided to join together as a 117 member tribe to fight 50 player tribes. You must feel great having 2-2.5x the members of others.

DeletedUser1178

Again your here blaming players for the failure of this game, yet you fail to realize that these are intended game mechanics created by innogames because they envisioned a game were big groups of people would work together against other big groups of people. It's how it was intended to be played unfortunately they locked member count behind a pay wall those 50 player tribes you speak of, it isn't like they only invested into 50 players then picked up all those other skills afterwards there still trying to increase there player and recruitment size. if this was not locked behind a pay wall then there would be multiple 100+ member tribes already.

The simple fact is not many people are willing to put $ into a Tribe to benefit multiple people those that do put real $ into a tribe want more members so they can contribute to unlocking those other skills. but if you really want to think those 50 member tribes are being selective go right ahead the only thing there being selective about is were the money in there pocket goes.

you want to prove me wrong have innogames implement a tribe leveling system that doesn't cost $ (and don't give me that they need to survive bull either) there plenty of other ways to monetize this game. They managed fine in TW without it and the servers there were much more responsive so the potato they downgraded to here should be saving them money.

Out of the 117 Members your tribe has, Only 22 are returning W14 Mafia members. Their names are as followed
Calamity Jane
Cragen
Daggs
Draxphir
Drgnmster2444
DShell
GalaxyFox42
GamingFreeze
Hung Dong
Jimler
Kanoels13
Kojerio
Morlantis
OutlawOaklandraiders
Patroclus
Plutopia
Rubeus Hagrid
Sapperstar
Sir Blackhawk
Ultread The Blind
WickedWarriorPrincess
YELI

So you have 95 new recruits. MRT much?

Also you say you have no time to play multiple worlds but you got time to do this????? #timewellspent #allthetimeintheworld :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's called a weekend kiddo. More free time than normal. Doesn't take much to spot the differences between tribes.
If you think they did well in Tw1, You're full of shit. Tw1 has been collapsing for years, Hence the reason they created Tw2. They needed a better income based game. Also, You don't need to drop hard cash and put the skill points towards members. You could always use your brain and put them towards wagons or raiding paths.

DeletedUser1178

Funny you say tw1 has been collapsing for years yet this game has been out what half that time and is on its way there.....surely not sustainable.
Also I was stating that most tribes WOULD INCREASE MEMBER'S if leveling up a tribe was not put behind a pay wall there would be at least 5 tribes with 100+ members already good players would then have more choice also as every tribe could unlock those skills you mentioned above raiding paths wagons ect...ect it does NOT TAKE A GENIUS to realize the best tribe skills are locked up until higher lvl tribe.

There for any person in there right mind who is good at this game is going to want to join said Tribe because any advantage you can get for the least amount of $ is going to be desirable for most.

You also don't look at the other side of the coin. Those New players also join a world see a tribe of 20 but with high lvl competing against 100+ coining 1k barbs and nobling them in 1 day THEY SEE PAY TO WIN and gtfo of dodge yeah this game involves skill but to a new player it just looks like $ rules over everything and there is 1001 of those in the play store they already sunk 50 bucks into. So believe what you want. The point is an unfair and not very well thought out cash shop is the downfall of almost any good MMORPG MMORTS or any other MMO out there. Since it's the weekend and you have some extra time go out there and study the demographics and the market.

Better yet find me a game that has good game mechanics but an unfair cashop system that is older than 2 years that has a thriving long term population........you cant why because they ARE NOT sustainable.

DeletedUser465

wow...way to hold a grudge forever..wasn't that argument years ago? I thought mods were more impartial...lol

I'm impartial in my rulings, however that was a horrible experience I had with you as far as diplomancy goes. Never again would I ever voluntarily try to work out diplomatic issues with you. lol

DeletedUser2041

I'm impartial in my rulings, however that was a horrible experience I had with you as far as diplomancy goes. Never again would I ever voluntarily try to work out diplomatic issues with you. lol

Agreed on my end as well, Hintan - Leader of TR* @ Juval.

Just expected us to merge with SIN when they dumped a bunch of crowns in without asking any other questions.

DeletedUser1487

Hide? Who is hiding? Our members have been building more troops then our enemy. I really don't want to go through the same thing you and fox do, going back and forth. So please join the world before you pick on the quality of the tribes.
I'm a changed man, I'm done arguing on forums :D

DeletedUser2334

Again, You fail to understand what a MASS RECRUIT TRIBE means. You mass recruited from multiple worlds. Either way, you guys are the reason the servers are dying. Instead of splitting in two and having even more fun and allowing even more players to learn the game, you decided to join together as a 117 member tribe to fight 50 player tribes. You must feel great having 2-2.5x the members of others.
I'll put it this way cold I am one of the tribes fighting mafia and I'm assuming that I was the 47 member tribe you meant but even I will say mafia it's not mass recruiting lol I know of atleast 10-15 members I have spoken to that are news to the game and are in mafia are they doing much no but that's to be expected they are new I didnt do much my first world or two but so goes the game so this is coming from an "enemy" tribe to mafia pls if you're not playing the world then butt out no one and I do mean NO-ONE cares what you have to say about a world your not even on

DeletedUser773

All Righty then, You Guys Are The Greatest Everrr, Like Foreverrr, Here's how I See it, and my dim witted point of View.. Mafia has absorbed the entire Tribal wars Community, Seriously, All of you here are all of you there. anyone else is SoL, am I right, So why don't we just say You Win!...Simply out of the Magnitude. Cause I don't believe anyone, in the other Three or Four Top tribes, is doing a thing about it. Just the 4th... It's Hugz for those guys. Oh sure, got to write our terms of a Nap, agreement, know why I didn't have time to agree, I was actually Kicken some butt, and those long repeated affirmations take up to much time, Time I don't have, I got incoming, and outgoing, and Multiple synchronized times of landing, lightning speed re-locations, and communications to my Squads... that need to happen, you know fighting stuff... You who are the experienced, are probably ashamed of yourselves, cause I would be. Players who know all the tricks, know, all the right people, But won't leave one another's side cause you won't be in the cliché.... Im actually impressed that so many ego's can fit in one tribe, I mean which one of is the best!. Your all the same player now, just a big tribe, full of the best pickin, on the little guys, and with room to be Sloppy! I will add. Thats not a strategy gamers, that's a bully... If one of you beasts had some real player competiveness, you'd make a stand, Join another tribe, not be a spy, and show us your stuff, Like I do. But you don't at all, never do, don't care, and ruin any fun in this game for others. Then complain, why the game isn't any good... But not for me, Every report I got I have earned, and If you don't know, it's cause we ain't talking about it, at least not to me, Im learning good too real good, I love this kind of garbage...I know, you know, Ya'll love my, two step...So whats it gonna be, To many ranks on me... Could use some good players, Try defending! a tribe for once, not just be in one to feel connected, and get connected...See you on the field of battle....Edited, Aww I guess someones feelings got hurt...lol, are their any of you who need a challenge I mean Really, Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2115

Mafia does not have the world locked up. It is still early. Sit back and relax.

DeletedUser1726

Right back at you...its human nature to always feel like you were the right one in any argument and trust me, I have no desire to ever work out any diplo with you either LOL

I will say you have been impartial on the couple of items you have handled as a mod recently. It was a nice surprise.

DeletedUser1726

Agreed on my end as well, Hintan - Leader of TR* @ Juval.

Just expected us to merge with SIN when they dumped a bunch of crowns in without asking any other questions.

wow...talk about alternative facts
we coined up tribe size in Juval so your tribe could merge into us and you backstabbed us and merged with the enemy. Wow. either your memory sucks or you have changed in all up to satisfy your conscience.

DeletedUser1487

Just throwing my 2 cents in, cause I can't resist. But didn't you guys tell IMP that they were MRT even tho their entire tribe moved from w9 to w14? I mean if they are a MRT then, and if Mafia is doing the same thing here in w21, whats the difference between the two? IMP moved their whole tribe to a new world, and they got called out for being MRT. But now here comes Mafia and doing the same exact thing, even coining up a bit from what I hear, 1 step up from what IMP did. And now we are to not call Mafia MRT? I'm confused.
But like I said, I'm just throwing my 2 cents worth.

DeletedUser825

You make an excellent point tfox (no matter how much I disagree with it) :D So far no tribe has been able to reach our size, probably due to the coins a few saved. There are a lot of skilled players in Mafia, that has not changed. Now then, Col if you wish to criticize please join the world and fight us. Everyones going to laugh at what you say otherwise. Except for of course, anyone that dislikes Pluto, who has been a good leader.

DeletedUser1726

Just throwing my 2 cents in, cause I can't resist. But didn't you guys tell IMP that they were MRT even tho their entire tribe moved from w9 to w14? I mean if they are a MRT then, and if Mafia is doing the same thing here in w21, whats the difference between the two? IMP moved their whole tribe to a new world, and they got called out for being MRT. But now here comes Mafia and doing the same exact thing, even coining up a bit from what I hear, 1 step up from what IMP did. And now we are to not call Mafia MRT? I'm confused.
But like I said, I'm just throwing my 2 cents worth.

I am fairly certain I was not calling IMP an MRT. Not sure I was even commenting on the forum at that point. I was amused that IMP brought enough players for not one full 200 tribe but also enough for an overflow tribe but honestly I could care less if a tribe is small or large. I look at the quality of the players to determine if they are a threat not how many people are in it. I think people like to throw the MRT word out in order to try to make a tribe look bad. Maybe my definition of an MRT is different than others. I see an MRT as recruiting everyone without regard to prior relationship to the individual or other factors such as location so I don't go around judging other tribes by screaming on the forum that they are an MRT. I am done debating it though as it has become very tiresome and will just let the world unfold however it may unfold.