• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser

You don't build defensive villages? LOL, that proves why you're never going to reach the top. I always start off 50/50, and eventually switch to 70/30 or 80/20 depending on how far along the world is. Let me know when you ever break top 20 for total BP, let alone top 3 for OBP.

DeletedUser773

You don't build defensive villages? LOL, that proves why you're never going to reach the top. I always start off 50/50, and eventually switch to 70/30 or 80/20 depending on how far along the world is. Let me know when you ever break top 20 for total BP, let alone top 3 for OBP.
.You are a Turtle, Turtles are slow, and easy target, spend too much time Building walls... LESSON 1 You'd last about one hour after EOP

too long, didn't read.
I Found you! do you even have 500 bash. what did you conquer a barb! ROFL, seriously PooPy I havn't conquered a barb in years. Your points indicate, you are protected by the MOB, Yes, your a Cheerleader, I see nothing, Close Mouth and shut the ---- UP! noob.

tl;dr

MAFIA is some sort of super virus consuming the entire world, I'm going to loose but I'm still great just watch me.
that pretty much sum it up for you poopy?

Oh and people like to Hug a lot!
Gimme an M Gimme an A Gimme uh F, I , O, S, O....Your falling behind Cheerleaders! You staining a good Tribe's reputation, with you pandering. No Bueno. and Gimme a B.R.E.A.K.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2207

no one is interested in teaching, teaching creates a strong rival...
Are you kidding??? Would you try reading what has been said and maybe pay attention to what has been done...
Tribes take in noobs and teach them the game on every single world. Heck, I've run tribes comprised primarily of them in the past just to help them learn the game...knowing it would not result in a win, but caring more for the people involved.

DeletedUser1178

Gimme an M Gimme an A Gimme uh F, I , O, S, O....Your falling behind Cheerleaders! You staining a good Tribe's reputation, with you pandering. No Bueno. and Gimme a B.R.E.A.K.[/QUOTE]

lol poopy got enough Stain for everyone, I Don't take to much to heart on these forums and I make light of it all, I will say the night is still young and we shall see....I will also give you a break and agree with puma on A+ for effort I'm not simply going to shove stats in your face and put you down 24/7.

Being outgunned is never fun. Just keep at it kymeria. The effort is there. The skill will come with time.

Oh and I actually have OPB/DBP and A BPJ to not that it actually matters right now :p

DeletedUser1178

Here's a thought how about we get this thread back on Track with a top 5 map update! :);)

map_www_us21_ef2fa630cc50a8c479cf8e220378ad8d_14895128079887.png

DeletedUser1980

What are you even talking about, Im fighting players not farming you fool, defensive villas, are we even playing the same game...I build Offense Dog I don't defend I ATTACK! I didn't stack their Villa, I wiped out the people Farming my Players, and earned 13,000 OBP in 6 hours, I don't understand you...Actually I do understand you, you don't support, right well, that makes sense, No Dog My Tribe , they are new players who have not been corrupted Yet! by the pandering. And I showed em something yesterday, and Ill show them more..so don't stack my villas, in my Tribe it is forbidden to ask for support, on the Forum. anyway IT FORBIDDEN to post incoming, its forbidden to use the Forum except to tell jokes and talk about the weather....LMAO, are we getting this.

Yeah yeah, No DEF how cute we started S world 5 weeks late u got rimmed and I'm 2nd in rank 3rd in obp just admit it you can't play and you're better off investing time on some other game. Not building def is suicide btw pretty sure you won't be in this world for long LOL

DeletedUser825

I don't care how people see me, I will bash my way through them. As I have stated MULTIPLE TIMES, I play One world at a time. Though I don't know why you're talking gaming. You're a trash player who joins every world. You jump in the closest MRT you can find. Even your World winning W14 stats were absolute garbage.

Well you got me on some of it. I have admitted and will say it again that I am a terrible player. Heck at the end of W14 the only way I ended how I did is because of my excellent coop. I join a lot of worlds because it is hard for me to focus on one at a time. As for the closest MRT...... I don't think you've seen me at the beginning of many worlds.

DeletedUser491

Soooo can we get back on subject? I prefer the top 5 or 10 map to be just that...a top 5 or 10 map...enough with the ramblings if you want to do that please take your pathetic arguements ans fights to a different thread for the sake of those who just want to see and discuss current maps....
Plz and thank you
Have a nice day

DeletedUser825

Ok Kluv, well so far Mafia is keeping control of the SW and we plan to keep it that way. E.E is spread nicely around the map holding a few clusters on the rim, not really sure of their plans. DRL is upset at Mafia for numerous reasons and it seems they mainly occupy the "rim" as well with a few clusters in the core. WoP has been falling apart for the last week, many of their members have restarted to not fight Mafia early. Sound strategy for them. Other than that, Mafia has already begun nobling. And sadly for us it has been mostly barbs since the players that once inhabited the villages restarted. Now I will say Vador MoLed two of our villages before they were nobled.

DeletedUser1980

I don't care how people see me, I will bash my way through them. As I have stated MULTIPLE TIMES, I play One world at a time. Though I don't know why you're talking gaming. You're a trash player who joins every world. You jump in the closest MRT you can find. Even your World winning W14 stats were absolute garbage.[/QUOTE]

Cold, you have to understand a successful tribe consists of not just stone cold killers but also a team of capable councils/leaders. I can tell you freeeze contributed towards mafia way more than you think. He was in charge of some of the diplo and reads maps well enough to identify areas that needs fortification and expansion. So give that kid a break he is still studying and studies should be his priority he will be able to play all he wants after he graduates or maybe never will lol

DeletedUser1487

LOL IMP had 200 members out of BP and they made a sister Tribe which had 190-ish members. Add up the math you would have close to 400 members and No offense 90 percent of your recruits were trash. We have <120 members so stop comparing us with IMP ;)
I'm just saying, I don't play here so it don't mean much to me. But its hard to ignore the MRT talk. You either are or you aren't. I take MRT literally Mass Recruiting Tribe. Whether blindly recruiting like IMP kinda did, or planned merge like IMP and Mafia had in mind. But ya, I don't want to make a big deal about it.

DeletedUser2344

Yeah yeah, No DEF how cute we started S world 5 weeks late u got rimmed and I'm 2nd in rank 3rd in obp just admit it you can't play and you're better off investing time on some other game. Not building def is suicide btw pretty sure you won't be in this world for long LOL
I read that Lyon, was attacked by Yeli, fist hour EOP, all offense, lyons shell was busted. Entire Villa wiped out with catapults and rams, Sounds like defense to me...Ako din alam mo kasosyo co-op ay hindi maaaring basahin ang mga mensaheng ito, maaari mo?

DeletedUser1487

.You are a Turtle, Turtles are slow, and easy target, spend too much time Building walls... LESSON 1 You'd last about one hour after EOP.
In Col's defense, he is most definitely not a turtle, I of all people would know that.

DeletedUser773

Attacker returned with out attacking? either a fake with a ranger, mm could be, or I have Defense and Offense! and Lyonofzyon also has OBP, 12,800+ just below, Vador's who has 15,000+, does that put me on the top with them? Colddog22, would you confirm that? If you have time. BTW, There will never be mutual respect here no matter what I do, or how may players I Conquer! But when that time comes and I Conquer you, Don't just quit the game rather, face me on this forum. Till then, Keep on Bashing the King!.... Long Live the King!

DeletedUser

An attacking army not leaving a report is indeed a ranger. I'm also known as TheKingKiller.

DeletedUser773

An attacking army not leaving a report is indeed a ranger. I'm also known as TheKingKiller.
Fortunately I stepped down as King, I am merely membership council...but I'll keep that in mind when you arrive to a world I am in.. Please I hope you will announce yourself that I might greet you humbly...

DeletedUser1487

Nah, he'd sneak up on your unsuspecting self and take you out with one hit. You'd probably quit after getting cleared once.

DeletedUser773

Nah, he'd sneak up on your unsuspecting self and take you out with one hit. You'd probably quit after getting cleared once.
Have you been paying ay attention, Quit me!, Hah you guys are not to bright, and they said Im Self absorbed..For Example W19, 10 Players all at the same time Hajun rijab, Yeli, Warleader, Huggers, Player, Barkevious thermopolie, Fawkie and 2 whose name I don't recall but will find them to post later, Red guys in Co-oP with the Blue, Hah really..and I still managed to take 5 villa, you reading this 5 Villa snip Hajun, twice killing 4 nobles, After Yeli, took my Main, My Army and My recruited Nobles , I did that in 2 days, one weekend I amassed 260,000+ OBP Victory streak Achievement, Conquered and re-conquer 7 Villa, all with higher points than my own main. Lost over 100,000 in my own units...and even ater Whoever Yeli was Co-oping with severed my arm, going for my two Cleared and Claimed with my Name on them, from Lexwright, both his top Villa, still showed some teeth when Warleader and that Bum Huggers finally finished me off, and we had a meaningful conversation at the end...Give up, you guys are Bums, far as Im concened, By the way My Tribe has just cleared Patroclus in W21, yeah another Original, and Rihard whoever, their asleep man, Kanoel22, cleared, Richardrocket101 Cleared, Hung Dong, Cleared ... Stop talking trash and get a move on...cause we're slaying you...TW, all those I mentioned in the Top Were my Allies! and My Tribe!.you backstabbing Rejects, who are about to leave this forum in utter humiliation....And Ill leve it just the way I found it in 2015, Stark Empty,An Empty room of Closed worlds, I brought this Forum Back to life! I gave you this place to spew you mindless dribble and I am still one of the longest members in this place, Pay Homage pupils, you class act nobodies, come and get me, rotten bunch of bad apples, you should all be ashamed of yourself misleading new members. stop stinking up the place andread my Quotes, they out date all of you...ALL!