• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser1487

so all summed up, you with your 7 villages had a total of 100,000 troops, lost and got rimmed. Ok.....well good to know another player that can be beaten. I'll even hold the door for you as you leave the forums!

DeletedUser773

Are you kidding??? Would you try reading what has been said and maybe pay attention to what has been done...
Tribes take in noobs and teach them the game on every single world. Heck, I've run tribes comprised primarily of them in the past just to help them learn the game...knowing it would not result in a win, but caring more for the people involved.
It is pointless to discuss anything with you, you are a not speaking from experience, you have no real rivals and you've taught me Nothing, I would call you the Yes Mam! anything they say it's, Yes Mam, from you, especially when concerning me, Nothing, not Fact, not fiction will change your course of thinking, you are simply in denial...and persist in a herd mentality . that is all. Perhaps time will change that and will reflect in your judgment of the situation. I will still enjoy to reply to all your comments. But what I said is truth, Bottom line. I have been taught by defeat, not cultivation or Mentoring, I know the difference, do you? And I have! in Fact Founded a Tribe a long time ago. A small and effective fighting tribe, and where have my old members gone, Well Belazzar, of course has forsaken me...I guess as I had forsaken him a long time ago, but not before leading him to a place that would help him to thrive in these shady worlds...I would enjoy to Speak with him again, but his heart is closed to me...

so all summed up, you with your 7 villages had a total of 100,000 troops, lost and got rimmed. Ok.....well good to know another player that can be beaten. I'll even hold the door for you as you leave the forums!
No need, I was here before you too, It was I who opened the door, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

And where have my old members gone? Well Belazzar, of course has forsaken me...I guess as I had forsaken him a long time ago, but not before leading him to a place that would help him to thrive in these shady worlds...I would enjoy to Speak with him again, but his heart is closed to me...
this is some weird love story, whats next, please tell me more. I'm so....so... !giddy! to find out what happens next. c'mon do tell do tell....
*grabs a chair*

DeletedUser773

Ah Hah HA HAA, finally something you wrote, I think is funny,, No Foxworthy, not a love story, a friendship, like any other, that you might had had... Belazzar, was a player. Who I enjoyed writing to and playing TW2 with, just like, you I am sure...But, I left, without properly saying goodbye to a friend, and I was ashamed of that, nothing weird about that at all. As I also felt shame for leaving all of those notable members aswell, but none wish to appear. And No I did not expect a home coming, and quite expect it will change nothing but it is a fact, I made some friends, and some times didn't. I will disagree with some things and sometimes I won't. I did have somewhat of a connection to the game and enjoyed it while it lasted, I fell behind, in the real world as a result , and I had to leave., It was never personal. I practiced under different accounts to get better, and that's just how it is...Im Better, Now Much better...I am a better person all around and want to thank some of you for the experience shared with you. That's the story...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1178

Alright, this is supposed to be a Top 5 map thread not your top 5 most emotional TW moments. How about we get back on topic.......oh my were have the mods gone, someone lock'em up in a basemnt somewere? :p

DeletedUser1346

Hey its good to have an active forum for once! Now if only they could fix the stupid game lag.

DeletedUser1487

Alright, this is supposed to be a Top 5 map thread not your top 5 most emotional TW moments. How about we get back on topic.......oh my were have the mods gone, someone lock'em up in a basemnt somewere? :p
But...but...I have a good emotional story myself that I wanted to share.... :(

DeletedUser773

But...but...I have a good emotional story myself that I wanted to share.... :(
enjoy good story, and since I am in one of the TOP 5 tribes, I don't see why this is off topic. So share and shed some light in a dark place :) I don't mind...

DeletedUser1487

it is off topic, this thread is for maps.
And for people playing the world, I've trolled enough

DeletedUser773

it is off topic, this thread is for maps.
And for people playing the world, I've trolled enough
Sure Maps, Right, Hah, whats learn from maps folks..that map indicates Nothing, it's just pixilated dots, Red, Blue, and Yellow...Doesn't indicate the level of participation in other worlds, where some of us are Allies does it, Doesn't indicate Tribe activity, just recruitment. Again many Players are in Multiple Worlds and have Rivals Here Supporting them there, I think Maps are not giving us any accurate information they are instruments of fear and Propagation, which I am moved by in the least. What I am moved by is intelligent people having open discussion, and this dictation of where and what to say, contradicts values that in the real world nobody here would ever fallow...You call it Trolling, I call it Freedom of Speech and the right to assemble.

DeletedUser1278

Sure Maps, Right, Hah, whats learn from maps folks..that map indicates Nothing, it's just pixilated dots, Red, Blue, and Yellow...Doesn't indicate the level of participation in other worlds, where some of us are Allies does it, Doesn't indicate Tribe activity, just recruitment. Again many Players are in Multiple Worlds and have Rivals Here Supporting them there, I think Maps are not giving us any accurate information they are instruments of fear and Propagation, which I am moved by in the least. What I am moved by is intelligent people having open discussion, and this dictation of where and what to say, contradicts values that in the real world nobody here would ever fallow...You call it Trolling, I call it Freedom of Speech and the right to assemble.
There are other threads to talk about anything that comes to mind. If not, then create a thread, but don't hijack a thread and say it's freedom of speech. It's just being disrespectful to other players.

DeletedUser773

There are other threads to talk about anything that comes to mind. If not, then create a thread, but don't hijack a thread and say it's freedom of speech. It's just being disrespectful to other players.
Hijacking is taking total control without the consent of others, Disrespectful, I see players do that all the time, and Freedom of Speech is not limited to what you agree with or where you think it should be, not in the real world, not here, Civics courses at S.U.N.Y class of 1999, sorry you feel disrespected, I will contain my opinions to the Banter thread, from now on. For my own, enjoyment not because, we agree. and Elphame your such a Yes'mam...

DeletedUser2283

Please stay on topic.
YOU ARE NOT MY SUPERVISOR

map_www_us21_98139aadbbcca322c5ceba8512b14bf4_14897310383666.png

DeletedUser1178

Sorry I sneezed on the map between 550,525 lat and 475,500 long......

DeletedUser773

ROFL, okay Today, Mafia is Officially at War TFC, It's stand, Tall or Fall time, So far The Blue dots have Eaten a few of the violet Dots, in a small push to concentrate their position on the center, nice..However those Violet, Dots have now moved out to the rim where the will enjoy peaceful development, and with a strong communication to those players will most certainly rebound in no time at all, Two Core Members have pushed deeper into TFN, held provinces in a strategic land grab in the hopes to narrow the time gap for heir next phase of attack to Noble, or pressure the stiffer resistance, out. One of the Red dots was lost to a Blue Dot today as a result somewhere near the center. and is now penetrated into Violet dots territory,. After Blue Dot was cleared by Violet dot, fellow Blue Dot has used a Noble to conquer Inactive Blue Dot Member who might had just given up on the whole business, and returned to another world where his Dots are tightly packed and in no threat of attack, Said Blue Dot now occupies a closer position among other Blue dot members in order to create a support line tat is less likely to be broken by Violet Dots continued attacks and Farming runs, as for the Red dots It is unclear as to who is in command but, Violet, Red, White and Yellow all Share Alliances, and one NaP, Violet, Dots Turned Blue, Dots Red , and Diplomatic discussion where immediately rejected/postponed by Blue Dots, on the grounds Blue Dots are going to weed out the weak players, but in a pleasant final two words, Happy Hunting, Violet Dots were happy to agree, Violet, dots internally have Alerted all members of their obligation and Violet, Dots are also defiantly resisting, with punishment attacks on blue Dots previously cleared by Violet Dot members. The goal, To just beat on them till they quit. or disrupt there overall development as A whole, WHite dots are in Membership drives and have a plans to merge smaller more vulnerable non dot Tribes, that is my take on the activity center top lower Left, Where the largest concentration and stiffest resistance are being presented to Blue Dots, of the Map...Or I hope so, was this informative?. Can anyone expand on activity N.S.E.W. of the Center Lower Top Left and fill in Myself and other viewers. In greater, happier, Developments Violet, dots have earned their level Eight skill point "The hard way" with persistent and daily Donation by all member of the Violet Dots tribe, rather proud to make it so far on so much enthusiasm. Blue Dots continue to out recruit all other tribes, and displayed with an aura of invincibility that overshadows many of the other Tribes, "in my opinion" However this has not deterred diplomats of the final 4 of the top 5 from there discussions, and overall predictions for further future Alliances or Friendship agreements. Violet Dots have also accepted no less that 5 new members to join their ranks. in a merger deal, with Another tribe known as Formally known as Local Enthusiasts, A Great Honor to TFN Violet, Dots for, Members of <L.E> are themselves, A Number of the Best! knowledgeable, and well connected mates with experience in many of the worlds previous, For Violet Dots, These are So Far the only chance, they have to add more diplomatic leverage in discussions presently or at later dates, but for those who are not in the know!...It is now, most likely the beginning of a week or two of purging, which Blue Dots are committed to.

DeletedUser2316

My sweet mother of pearl, now I realize why these forums get vicious. I am the most competitive person out there, comes with my previous occupation....however....respect your opponents, as long as they aren't cheating. The coining is annoying, just had a guy use 60 to 80 deceivers, 60 to 80 rangers, coin 14 nobles, the farm of a catted barb to 27, church to level 2, walls to 20, academy, main building etc...from CoS. Yeah, it's obnoxious, but is he a bad guy? No. He just buys things that I can't, like Ferrari's.

I am very new to this game by most of your standards, but man, if I was really new to this game, I would run away in a heartbeat reading this crap. Just play the game, and recognize that all of us have shortcomings. Good luck to everyone on U, not quite sure how I meandered here.

I am also looking for some good players to add to our core TBS group of a few rounds, about 4 or 5 of us right now. We want to make new friends!

Maps and stuff, back to my corner of the alphabet. Enjoy!