• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser2346

Hey thanks! Nothing compared to yours, but hey, we all gotta start from somewhere right? Going to do this weekly like you. What can I say, you inspired me ;)

DeletedUser2346

So I'm wondering what else I can add to these stat updates, Maybe like once every 2 weeks I can update who is leading in DBP/OBP? Or little tid bits of info like that. Anything else you might want to see weekly updates on?
I will show net losses and gains with villages and points and bash and so on. So just letting you know. There were no gains in my last update as it was the first one. So it'll look like for example if I was showing TFN's stats of today......
Villages:
E.E - 199 (+11)
TFN - 55 (-11)

Thats alot since I only made these stats last night, so in less than 24 hours, TFN has lost 11 villages :/ Ouch

DeletedUser825

Thanks Dust, I like the map and the review, really appreciate it. Now, going to be a bit biased here, I don't think any other tribe will surpass *M* for now in BP or net gain villages. I am looking forward to the battles on this world :D

DeletedUser2346

Hate to break your claim so quickly, but its been a day now and E.E has gained 15 villages while *M* has gained 14. hehehe.

DeletedUser2283

Hate to break your claim so quickly, but its been a day now and E.E has gained 15 villages while *M* has gained 14. hehehe.
That's very skewed to state it that way, and you know it. The difference is, E.E. RECRUITED 8 of those villages, we recruited zero. You guys are growing by recruiting, which you've recruited in a very poor manner because you're taking in refugees. So, hate to break your claim so quickly, but there's a fundamental difference between growing via recruitment, versus growing via existing players gaining new villages. ;)

Edit: In fact; 39 out of the last 50 village gains have been Mafia via conquest.
To be petty; 78 out of the last 100 villages conquered have beeen Mafia....so, let's post some skewed stats cupcake ;)

DeletedUser2041

That's very skewed to state it that way, and you know it. The difference is, E.E. RECRUITED 8 of those villages, we recruited zero. You guys are growing by recruiting, which you've recruited in a very poor manner because you're taking in refugees. So, hate to break your claim so quickly, but there's a fundamental difference between growing via recruitment, versus growing via existing players gaining new villages. ;)

Edit: In fact; 39 out of the last 50 village gains have been Mafia via conquest.
To be petty; 78 out of the last 100 villages conquered have beeen Mafia....so, let's post some skewed stats cupcake ;)

To be fair you guys do have 40 more members than we do, and refugee's will go both ways, I've been increasing the point cap for applying lately so less refugees come in. Not much I can do about diminishing the applications that come in.

DeletedUser2346

Hey he said net gain, never said how they were gained. I'm just here to make stats tho, no way do I want beef on the forums....gets bad enough here already :p

DeletedUser2283

To be fair you guys do have 40 more members than we do, and refugee's will go both ways, I've been increasing the point cap for applying lately so less refugees come in. Not much I can do about diminishing the applications that come in.
I wholeheartedly appreciate the effort, Kin. 40 more members is a futile stat, as well, considering we just had a bunch of people move over from a completed world. =)

Hey he said net gain, never said how they were gained. I'm just here to make stats tho, no way do I want beef on the forums....gets bad enough here already :p
Net gain over a 24hr period in which 50%+ were recruitment isn't necessarily a stat I'd feel accomplished of. Trust me, things would be very different if I got my way ;)

DeletedUser2346

So I'm wondering what else I can add to these stat updates, Maybe like once every 2 weeks I can update who is leading in DBP/OBP? Or little tid bits of info like that. Anything else you might want to see weekly updates on?

DeletedUser825

Maybe some interviews? Those are always fun to see. And pantaloons a gain is still a gain, so congrats E.E, I doubt your progress will last for to long though :D The rest of the *M* team just dropped in yesterday and if it's not blue it's dead to them.

Hey thanks! Nothing compared to yours, but hey, we all gotta start from somewhere right? Going to do this weekly like you. What can I say, you inspired me ;)
It's honestly hard to say. You'll need to figure out your own style, and what you think would be of interest to the community on the world you're playing.

I think showing BP stats are always interesting, and give a semi-decent indication as to how the tribes are playing. It would be cool to get a "play of the week" or something like that, where someone kills a huge stack of defense or nukes, or takes a bunch of villages at once.

Without actually playing on the world, I can't give much input. There's something about playing the world that gives you a feel to the undercurrents between tribes and what is happening globally. Interviews with top tribes are always good. I think that *M* was a winning tribe on a recent world, which explains why they already own most of the core. E.E. could potentially give them a decent run for their money.

Other suggestions would be to add in 3-4 more tribes to the map, even if you don't say anything about them. It gives the world a more "full" feeling for TW forum lurkers who aren't playing on that world.

DeletedUser825

We won in US14 although some wanted to dispute the way we won...... We really won because of our top 3 players conquering villages faster then the other tribe could noble barbs. Also thank the leadership we had that held the tribe together.

DeletedUser2346

I was thinking of seeing who nobled the most in the week, but that would be tough stats to keep track of. IDK, I'll think of something tho. Stay tuned! :)

DeletedUser2207

Umm...It's no longer Friday and you totally left us hanging ;p