• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser

map_www_us18_4960d40f6be3f37923e3a4c23c09f6a6_14909433670090.png

DeletedUser2283

Why not just disband at this point, versus draw it out? There's literally zero chance of another tribe winning, and at this stage most tribal leadership elsewhere has quit =\

DeletedUser1487

Even tho my team lost, dang, thats an impressive map. Literally COS vs everyone else, and COS still grew to be that large.

DeletedUser2164

Why not just disband at this point, versus draw it out? There's literally zero chance of another tribe winning, and at this stage most tribal leadership elsewhere has quit =\
you know I am in tine to agree with you the longer this drags out the more people will become eager to leave the game bottom line COS won and we all know it so why not just call it? I am more happier with it being called and start over somewhere else instead of seeing this go longer!

DeletedUser2164

I find it funny as how easily Hi could have won.
It was no way we were going to win because there was just to many inactive and lazy people that didn't want to commit to playing with the tribe had to many hardheaded people to that just wanted to do things there own way too so with that reason that is why HI stands in the backdrop of COS.

DeletedUser

You guys never actually looked at how inactive our tribe was. If you targeted our big members (Lornce, Merciless, OnereousBubbles, and a few more) You would have easily won the world.

DeletedUser2164

You guys never actually looked at how inactive our tribe was. If you targeted our big members (Lornce, Merciless, OnereousBubbles, and a few more) You would have easily won the world.
I don't know why it wasn't done nor do I really care all I want is for it to be called so we can all start over to be honest because it is a onesided lopsided game now with no chance in high hell to make any difference

DeletedUser2207

I don't know why it wasn't done nor do I really care all I want is for it to be called so we can all start over to be honest because it is a onesided lopsided game now with no chance in high hell to make any difference
So drop tribe and walk away. Pick a new world and start over. Not that hard

DeletedUser465

I'm rather impressed at that blue spread you have going on there.
The only other option at this point would be to throw a cou like we did in world 1, but chances of that happening with how quickly these worlds pop out are slim.

DeletedUser1976

Well if only we can disband... the leader of the tribe is probably inactive now. -.-

DeletedUser2316

Yeah, they left long ago, and we do not have any option of disbanding. Does that work Ice? Just leave the tribe? I mean it makes sense logically I guess.

DeletedUser2283

I did ;P Remember my whole theory that was shot down when I was in Hi by "win by attrition." Turtle up, and make every single gain take a huge time toll, and the active members would complain about people not pulling their weight, and either A) quit B) create a huge division in the tribe or C) solider on with a chip on their shoulder and burn out quicker =\ but noooooo

DeletedUser2177

I did ;P Remember my whole theory that was shot down when I was in Hi by "win by attrition." Turtle up, and make every single gain take a huge time toll, and the active members would complain about people not pulling their weight, and either A) quit B) create a huge division in the tribe or C) solider on with a chip on their shoulder and burn out quicker =\ but noooooo
Only problem to this strategy, is you are assuming you could barb munch/ turtle better then we could. Hi did turtle up, and eventually try to barb munch their way into maintaining village counts. Problem is, as they turtle certain areas, we can jut mass cat their other towns to stop them from building new troops and coins. And if we did not feel like fighting the stacked towns remaining, we simply out barb munch you while catting everything you own continuously, so you really can't grow, but we grow around you. That was my approach as I found spots I simply could not beat through. I simply would have expanded that strategy had the whole tribe tried it. Or in the case of Lewi Wrecke I just cat his towns for the amusement even though his defense kind of sucks across the board.

DeletedUser2177

I think the line from Hancock fits well here "B****** can try".

DeletedUser2164

Only problem to this strategy, is you are assuming you could barb munch/ turtle better then we could. Hi did turtle up, and eventually try to barb munch their way into maintaining village counts. Problem is, as they turtle certain areas, we can jut mass cat their other towns to stop them from building new troops and coins. And if we did not feel like fighting the stacked towns remaining, we simply out barb munch you while catting everything you own continuously, so you really can't grow, but we grow around you. That was my approach as I found spots I simply could not beat through. I simply would have expanded that strategy had the whole tribe tried it. Or in the case of Lewi Wrecke I just cat his towns for the amusement even though his defense kind of sucks across the board.

interesting ;)