• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hi. Members

• Thread starter DeletedUser1730
  • Start date

DeletedUser1730

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get in touch with Hi. members. Mainly those from Kronborg. I see you all are here and I want to come back and fight on a world with you all. This one is lost, but if you do plan on jumping, id love to get in on it! Feel free to message me in game or here, Ill check back in a while. Hoping some of you all are still active lol.

Krins

DeletedUser2283

The core Hi members were rimmed/quit awhile ago. I don't think you'll find them on this world, perhaps check S/Q worlds and see? =\

DeletedUser1487

ya most of us are gone

late response i know, been away for a bit

DeletedUser

Yeah, they put up a pathetic fight and merged everyone remaining into one tribe. Then lost the world.

DeletedUser1487

It seems I left right before the immense collapse of HI. Dang, pretty impressive maps in the other thread.

DeletedUser2316

It seems I left right before the immense collapse of HI. Dang, pretty impressive maps in the other thread.
You left before the immense collapse? You were part of it. Jesus man, Coldog was reaming you out in another thread about rimming you. Are you out of your mind?

DeletedUser1487

Coldog didn't take a single village from me. I gave all my villas up to De and Peach, Literally. I gave them to them. CD didn't take a single village from me, shoot, he didn't even send a total of 5 nukes my way, whenever an op happened against me, he sent like maybe 1 nuke if he sent one. And Cbaby did the rest of the work. IDK what you're talking about Eventide, I left a while ago, gave T_O my villages cause all spike was going to do was turtle. No point in handing him my villages if he was going to turtle, besides I had good terms with Peach and De anyhow. But seems whodeansu took a few too. CD or should I say bubbz did not take a village from me. Stats can prove that.

DeletedUser

I didn't need to. Cbaby was closer. I nuked, He took, I re-took.

DeletedUser1487

Thats pretty close to how it happened, cd would send like 1 or 2 nukes, cbaby would send 10, and noble, then cd takes the village after. idk how many nobles I sniped from cbaby, got a lot of no sleep those days.

DeletedUser2316

As usual, you are missing the point. You were a part of the immense collapse. You were there from the beginning. You pretend like you washed your hands of it when it was still a game, and then after you left it all went downhill. That's a load of crap, you knew this "collapse" was already done and the server basically toast, so you took your ball and went to play on another server. Don't sit here and act like you weren't a part of that puzzle, that's what I take issue with. Just because somebody comes looking for HI members, you don't get to wash your hands of a situation that you were a part of.

The fact that Coldog himself didn't rim you is irrelevant, you were STILL a part of this train wreck; where some of us are still fighting. Your relations with Peach, Jesus, and the Easter Bunny are irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Hi fell as soon as I left. Harry was getting tired of Xumi and fireballs trash, He tried to work with me on reversing IRN's Merger with xVx, but Xumi and Fireball refused to listen. When I left, Hi was guaranteed to lose the south. Lornce came down and worked with me on gutting the south. The downfall of Hi was caused by their original councils inability to listen to an experienced vet.

DeletedUser1487

you were STILL a part of this train wreck; where some of us are still fighting.
Then why did it feel like I was the only one fighting back? Ya I washed my hands of this world, too much BS and drama, sure leadership sucked bad in HI, sure I left and contributed to the collapse, but like you said, it already happened, so why complain about me contributing to something that already happened? Sounds like a weird thing to try and comeback with but I'm serious. EVERYONE in my area turned turtle, and i was the only one left still actually fighting back. The north was F'd the moment COS started attacking. Seemed like either people were quitting, or not fighting, so ya I left. Why stay in a tribe that doesn't even want to win? Thats why I left, I'm done with this BS, I'm done with standing up for a tribe that doesn't even want to win. I'll agree with CD here, HI leadership was trash. Not sure why leadership wasn't the same as in w11, but w18 was completely different in how they did leadership. And it backfired. Players quit, the tribe split, and players like myself were caught in the middle.

DeletedUser2177

I am not going to go into who did this or that, or why Hi failed overly deep. I have already stated, they had some good players, and some trash players like any tribe. The rest, most people who played the world already know. But what I will say while we discuss "Hi" as a whole is how amusing I find it that such a massive percentage of the players who have already "quit", still monitor this world so closely. I mean players who have not gained an o bash in months, are down to single digit numbers for towns, but are still online 24/7 to try and snipe nobles. I have run into this with dozens of your players over the past two months lol. It is not co-ops or they would actually move defense to the towns. they simply try to snipe to be annoying and drag out the world or whatever. I am sure it is funny in your own right or whatnot, but it is also pathetic at the same time. If you are going to monitor the game 24/7 (literally with a few of these) and some are even coining up troops by the thousands last second, then at least play the game to make things interesting. Or you could, idk get a rl, move on to a different world, any number of things really. I mean who gets up in the middle of the night to snipe noble trains on a world they quit playing months ago? And then to do so night after night as I find it funny to send in 10-12 hour increments day after day and see how many times you will get up to defend it...Which means a huge number of people did not actually quit playing, they simply suck bad enough and realized they don't have a chance. So they still play full time, they just quit fighting back, or growing, or anything really. If so, therein lies the true reason Hi was so easy to beat.

DeletedUser1487

Point proven, people just didn't want to win.
Clearly active enough, just not enough effort.

DeletedUser2177

Dear Hi,
For the love of God, please stop pushing... You lost, accept it, play out your own account and move on, try again. Just because you are unable to take a single account above maybe 50 towns, does not make it okay for you to take over 3,4,5,+ accounts once those players all quit, so you can have a try at owning 200+ towns. I know it is fun to have a large account to play, but that does not make it okay to take over everyone in the tribe who quit, and have yourself one mega account... I will give you a couple days to read this, if at that time the accounts that any idiot can look at tw2, and see were dead well past a month ago, are still nuking in front of your nobles, and building nothing but defense which is then sent to your towns, I will go ahead and turn to the mods. I like to win fairly, not make support win for me, but I am also bored of this world, and tired of beating through hundreds of towns of turtles.
Sincerely, the player who soundly beat you, own it and move on.

DeletedUser2316

Not sure who you are referring to, as I sent a clearing nuke against you last week with zerkers. Yes, I am playing primarily defense on that world, but I am still there against you, Zbird, Bing Long, Pain, and fiend. I don't really want to be there anymore either, if you want an easy ride, there are much easier targets. I'm not dead, I just don't see the point in continuing to take new towns against you guys. It also isn't in my nature to rollover for you either. If this isn't about me, I'll move right along, but I don't think there are very many of us from the old TBS that read these forums aside from me. I was considering just leaving HI and making your lives easier, but at the same time, there is a certain genius that you have that refuses to stop sending stupid sabos. I don't like people who do that, and you know it, as we've discussed it.

As for soundly beating us, yes, you certainly kicked our butts overall, and you would likely be much better positioned to make large impacts if you were closer, but I also think we've done a pretty decent job defending against you, despite not paying as much attention as we should. You complained Ratief rolled over, and you wanted a challenge, etc...we are basically doing nothing but defending. I see complaints about walls being coined at some point, yet you have members that coin 12 nobles from a village they just took and immediately launch. Then there are adamant denials about that. You can't have it both ways.

I respect the hell out of you guys for your win, but you bitch about not having a challenge, then switch to bitching about "pushing," which is absolute crap, because our 5-7 person group is extremely close, and still willing to help each other, then on to trash talking about how bad we are (not you on that front). One of our merry little band did give up, and I think you guys took 6 or 7 villages from him. I just don't get you people, you flip flop faster than politicians.

Anyway, well played by you for sure, but you know that too, as I've told you personally.

DeletedUser2177

Eventide,
this was actually not directed at you, actually not even very close to you that I know of. I am pretty spread out...I have thus far enjoyed my fight with you sizzle, krimlon, etc since I started moving to the SE. You guys move troops, use offense when a weak spot appears, etc. If the world is going to continue dragging on, this at least keeps it interesting. My complaint is the players who quit playing in early February, who still sabo, who's accounts are still closly monitored around the clock to snipe any nobles, but make no attempt to do anything else except ensure the world just drags on... you send a nuke with each noble, and they snipe in a 1 second window with 20k hc... Yet their own defense does not increase more then a fraction of the troops killed, while the 5 or so accounts around them all spike. Never mind that none of those accounts have gained a village point in well over a month, they are not building walls back even. But as soon as nobles launch, suddenly all accounts are alive and sending in thousands of hc into the tiny window offered. The thing is, it most likely is not even the account owners doing it, it is the person babysitting all those accounts to use their defense as his own, so he of course does not want to lose his supply towns. If those of you who are still playing continue on until the world closes, I would not complain, it makes things remain a game, and require strategy. I simply don't like clearing dead accounts, or taking towns to have 3 accounts that are gaining nothing but D bash since mid Feb all counter attack within a 1 second window, and our master of the puppets running his noble in right behind them. Having to use treb tricks and fake support, etc to take towns from dead accounts and finish off the world is what gets aggravating. It demands much more time then this stage of the game should actually be requiring. Again, this is not actually directed at you and your immediate group, since you guys are at least keeping the game interesting. It simply involves the tribe you find yourselves in...

DeletedUser1620

I get quite lucky against lornce and his nobles. I just happen to log in time and I might as well try and keep those skills sharp for future worlds. I'm lucky if I remember to build walls on the villages you attack sometimes. A lot of us in this circle are ready for this to end.

DeletedUser2164

Hello guys forgive me for sounding totally silly and clueless but why do we all keep playing then when we all know that COS has clearly won this world?? The fact is there is not that much fun in having to turtle all the time or having to play defense 90% of the time I know that I am not as big or as strong as some of you others but I now have to admit there isn't a chance in all hell for me to get any larger now that I know the end part is. The other thing is why don't the game admins or someone just declare COS the winner of this world so we can all move on??? I am worn out defending, I am tired of seeing an endless sea of red everywhere you turn, I am most of all tired as hell of seeing the same people being grounded into the dust while the same people who is attacking is getting bigger and bigger I hate to quit on people which is why I am still in the game taking barbs and trying to grow but I am losing faith with this and I don't see the point in keeping at it when COS has the vast majority of every single province!! So back to my previous point why don't they just declare COS the winner???