• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hi. Members

• Thread starter DeletedUser1730
  • Start date

DeletedUser2177

I get quite lucky against lornce and his nobles. I just happen to log in time and I might as well try and keep those skills sharp for future worlds. I'm lucky if I remember to build walls on the villages you attack sometimes. A lot of us in this circle are ready for this to end.
Yeah you are man, these past few days you have been the master of randomly blocking nobles lol. Good work dude, hope you are learning for future worlds!

DeletedUser2177

Hello guys forgive me for sounding totally silly and clueless but why do we all keep playing then when we all know that COS has clearly won this world?? The fact is there is not that much fun in having to turtle all the time or having to play defense 90% of the time I know that I am not as big or as strong as some of you others but I now have to admit there isn't a chance in all hell for me to get any larger now that I know the end part is. The other thing is why don't the game admins or someone just declare COS the winner of this world so we can all move on??? I am worn out defending, I am tired of seeing an endless sea of red everywhere you turn, I am most of all tired as hell of seeing the same people being grounded into the dust while the same people who is attacking is getting bigger and bigger I hate to quit on people which is why I am still in the game taking barbs and trying to grow but I am losing faith with this and I don't see the point in keeping at it when COS has the vast majority of every single province!! So back to my previous point why don't they just declare COS the winner???
We have to get to 80% of total villages owned by top 10 tribes. That is just how the rules of the game are set up. We are getting close, just not there yet.

DeletedUser2316

Congrats on the win CoS, well done! I know most of you don't play over your summers, depending where you are, so enjoy!