• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1949

I apologize that this is off topic for this thread...but it's one of the few places there is any activity. I've tried emailing Inno employees several times in the past and using Facebook to contact people, but my efforts always fell on deaf ears.

DeletedUser1949

Just keep the derogatory comments out of it Zemling. You're a big boy. You should know that's not acceptable.

DeletedUser2358

Also why am I in trouble for derogatory insults when he just called me a big boy you just saw that

DeletedUser1726

Kiki...do you really think its fair for Mods to play in same server they work on?? How is that unbiased. Some recent ones like Sly and Ice are the best examples I can use. How does it make sense to allow US mods to play in tribes in US server and not expect them to have a conflict of interest when handling tickets or issues that arise. I do not even know you well and have no issues with you at all as you have always been very polite in answering any tickets I have opened so this is by no means a personal attack on you from me. I just think even the appearance of impropriety of allowing mods to play in same server they manage just alarms players due to concerns of getting objective ruling and/or consistent punishments when rules are broken. I agree you should get to play but I feel it should be in servers outside the ones you manage. Its like saying...hey kid...you are on the basketball team, oh, and you are the umpire too...nah...we aren't worried about fairness...we know you will treat everyone the same. Just not realistic.

DeletedUser

Kiki...do you really think its fair for Mods to play in same server they work on?? How is that unbiased. Some recent ones like Sly and Ice are the best examples I can use. How does it make sense to allow US mods to play in tribes in US server and not expect them to have a conflict of interest when handling tickets or issues that arise. I do not even know you well and have no issues with you at all as you have always been very polite in answering any tickets I have opened so this is by no means a personal attack on you from me. I just think even the appearance of impropriety of allowing mods to play in same server they manage just alarms players due to concerns of getting objective ruling and/or consistent punishments when rules are broken. I agree you should get to play but I feel it should be in servers outside the ones you manage. Its like saying...hey kid...you are on the basketball team, oh, and you are the umpire too...nah...we aren't worried about fairness...we know you will treat everyone the same. Just not realistic.
They actually didnt have any say in the tickets from this world, they could see the tickets but could not act upon them was my understanding. So they were Barred from doing any moderation on W20

DeletedUser1179

No you are correct, which is why moderators don't handle tickets from the server that they play on. Moderators are completely blocked from seeing any tickets from that particular world. So when I said that mods have the right to play, I did not mean that they have moderate the worlds they play on as well.

DeletedUser2319

Hey all. First of all I want to say thank to DaBahamaLlama for the interesting updates, and look forward to seeing the next one soon. While I think you may have misinterpreted some key points regarding the S&M and TGL relationship over the past several weeks, all in all I find your updates interesting and informative. Good job!
Secondly, I want to point out I agree with a lot of the points iks and others are making regarding the staffing and support, and issues not being handled in a clandcestine and efficient manner. It seems to me from what I have seen in my time on 20 and my brief stint on 21 that there are plenty of people spending good amount of money, so why is it Inno can't afford to pay their moderators and set up a clear and efficient set of rules and enforcement. Also I, and others, I am sure, would really like to see some improvements to the game infrastructure itself, and maybe some way of balancing the game a bit on the level of crown use without limiting profitabilitiy for the company, although I realize that is a tricky quagmire to navigate. Not trying to be off topic but from what I can tell these sorts of things are matters that have been entiwned with this thread from the beginning and are relevent as they represent the concerns of a lot of people. I think a lot of people get fed up and leave this game because of some of these issues and it is actually costing Inno money in the long run not to invest more in the game on several levels... that is my opinion anyway.
Anyhow, I enjoy the game, and will keep playing for now, but it could be sooo much better with a little lovin from the company and some higher ups actually taking the time to listen to the concerns of the masses.
Just my thoughts...
Next update soon I hope, always a fun read. Cheers all

DeletedUser2319

But really, expecting mods to solve complex issues and deal with endless complaints and concerns without a paycheck is asking too much IMO. They are being cheap. Pay me $10/hr and I'll moderate this game all day and night, lol. :) alright, I'll shut up now.

DeletedUser1487

Inno games is a very successful game company. I'm not saying the mods aren't doing great, i know they are doing the best they can do given their situation, although it may be not enough a lot, its still something. But I am surprised Inno games doesn't actually have paid employees for moderators. I mean they definitely have the money for it. I could live off the income from a single world for atleast a year, so I know they can afford like 18-24 bucks an hour atleast for an employee to monitor forums and game issues. Most people will do anything for a job these days.

DeletedUser2158

But really, expecting mods to solve complex issues and deal with endless complaints and concerns without a paycheck is asking too much IMO. They are being cheap. Pay me $10/hr and I'll moderate this game all day and night, lol. :) alright, I'll shut up now.
Yeah weird that mods are not being payed for all the work they are doing

DeletedUser1487

I think they get payed a few crowns every month or something like that, other than that, it seems to me they are getting handed the short straw by Inno

DeletedUser1789

Yep, as much $$$ that gets spent by players you would think Inno would be willing to pay them a little better....I mean if you think about it, its a few key strokes to put some crowns on a profile, a pay check would probably make the mods happier which might make them interpret the rules a little stricter, and probably get them to be more active in events, or have more events, or just be more interactive (since they'd actually be getting paid for it). Regardless they have to love this game as much as the rest of us if not more, since they are mods and went through the process of putting in the extra effort and are doing a relatively droll job for peanuts (crowns :) So lets not blame the mods, they probably get the same e-mails back from inno you would if you e-mailed hq and complained ;)

DeletedUser1487

Inno games is a very successful game company. I'm not saying the mods aren't doing great, i know they are doing the best they can do given their situation, although it may be not enough a lot, its still something. But I am surprised Inno games doesn't actually have paid employees for moderators. I mean they definitely have the money for it. I could live off the income from a single world for atleast a year, so I know they can afford like 18-24 bucks an hour atleast for an employee to monitor forums and game issues. Most people will do anything for a job these days.