• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser773

Yup, got my 1m BP from barbs and inactives. Totes never fought off WAR incursions into the NW when they got assistance from a traitor or anything. And definitely never invested tons of troops into the frontline, singlehandedly saving multiple allied vills in one instance. Nope nuh-uh.

Who are you again? You seem a little salty about your loss ;)
yeah why not, inactives still have, units, they are just not responding, I got a half mill, just sitting here lol... and no not salty, you tribe skills and overwhelming amount of conquered barbs, and all that peace and quiet...Lol, you'd have to an idiot not to have overtaken my position...Too bad I am a little P.O.ed about Wick3d though, if not for you, His but was through...so Im sure he really appreciated you interference...

DeletedUser2363

Yeah we could have won the world with S.S on our side. SHAME on you ICEDRAGON! hahaha im kidding im kidding. dont ban me plz.

More like shame on Rossaum. The guy tried to offer up the rest of the tribe as food to get into LQ after they stomped him. The worst part is he never asked for support. His actions were deplorable.

yeah why not, inactives still have, units, they are just not responding, I got a half mill, just sitting here lol... and no not salty, you tribe skills and overwhelming amount of conquered barbs, and all that peace and quiet...Lol, you'd have to an idiot not to have overtaken my position...Too bad I am a little P.O.ed about Wick3d though, if not for you, His but was through...so Im sure he really appreciated you interference...

So I do nothing but munch barbs and take inactives but also I'm the only reason you couldn't kill my neighbor? Interesting logic.

Also, just as a note: I have not and will not ever munch a barb that is not first turned red by an invading enemy. I understand how the victory condition works and the more barbs that are eaten by the top 10, the more the world is needlessly prolonged. I hate having to make those crappy vills into functioning troop makers but I don't really have a choice when a tribe like WAR chapel bombs into my provs.

DeletedUser773

More like shame on Rossaum. The guy tried to offer up the rest of the tribe as food to get into LQ after they stomped him. The worst part is he never asked for support. His actions were deplorable.

So I do nothing but munch barbs and take inactives but also I'm the only reason you couldn't kill my neighbor? Interesting logic.

Also, just as a note: I have not and will not ever munch a barb that is not first turned red by an invading enemy. I understand how the victory condition works and the more barbs that are eaten by the top 10, the more the world is needlessly prolonged. I hate having to make those crappy vills into functioning troop makers but I don't really have a choice when a tribe like WAR chapel bombs into my provs.
yeah right!

DeletedUser773

oh this is why he disbanded the tribe. Wow
No I'd keep the tribe I love TCL, great people, but the tribe skills are woefully inadequate, if a player is going to take on a tribe with lvl 41 T.S. It's not about me, I gave it a shot, no go...I ow when Im outclassed, and why make the other 24 members suffer, as for me shoot, Im in no position to fight anyone, Athelgar, has crumbled my position, I could had taken wick3d, and not worried to much about the rest, but the strong man had to Keep his attacks coming, , It's what happens, But Im stll having a blast, and if I can help out my old friends in W.A.T. well It's what Im going to do, and hope for the best for my beloved but severely weaker tribe...that's why I thought of disbanning, but I might stay just to be eyesore.

DeletedUser773

yeah right!
and uh, yeah you are exactly why I couldn't "kill" your mate, bro, seriously you saved him big time, Non stop Offense, I know because I spied on you Imps, in my old province, you had to act fast, to avoid the threat! of collapse or something, forget the gloves you came at me from jump with everything you had time to save,. Defeating all my Defense, which I was surprised, Damn Tribe Skills! conquering my Academy villa, but, well played, Im not angry,Wick3d, he gets to carry on always in debted to your service...and we both know it. in fact if not for you and barb munching Vilas, there, 'nice guy though" that suad, is toast, you all know it...lol...but go back to writing fantasy, your good at it...I like it :) see you around.

DeletedUser2363

and uh, yeah you are exactly why I couldn't "kill" your mate, bro, seriously you saved him big time, Non stop Offense, I know because I spied on you Imps, in my old province, conquering my Academy villa, but, well played, Im not angry, he get to carry on always in debted to your service...and we both know it. in fact if not for you and barb munching Vilas, there, 'nice guy though" that suad, is toast, you all know it...lol...but go back to writing fantasy, your good at it...I like it :) see you around.

Holy crap are you LyonOfZyon? Lmao. I was totally cool with you until you tried to stab me in the back before the TCL/LQ alliance was even over. Of course I fought back, and of course I demolished you. You seem to put 0 effort into growing your vills or farming and I am not looking forward to bringing them up to par. They're all terrible.

oh this is why he disbanded the tribe. Wow

And yeah Jefe, Ross got wrecked by Iks and a few others and essentially threw a massive hissy fit. He gave 0 warning before disbanding the tribe and most of the people I talked to didn't even know he was under attack. That whole childish reaction to a minor setback completely altered the balance of power within like a week or 2.

DeletedUser2158

iks and ish bring anger in people. Cant really blame him haha. Jokes aside, really unfortunate how this world turned out

DeletedUser773

Holy crap are you LyonOfZyon? Lmao. I was totally cool with you until you tried to stab me in the back before the TCL/LQ alliance was even over. Of course I fought back, and of course I demolished you. You seem to put 0 effort into growing your vills or farming and I am not looking forward to bringing them up to par. They're all terrible. <break>
K.K. said
They were not terrible and I spent everyday, supporting you tribe, anf farming that's how I know whose gobbling up barbs, cause I was farming them, before ya'll ate them, no one said boo to you, did they..., growing my Farm and recruiting, I didn't get 444,000 OBp, overnight, because Im inactive..., If you didn't have lvl 41 tribe skill, I'dhad wrecke you, But as it was I had to use my paladin for defense and Offense, your paladin wasn't even being used, that's how you demolished me...and I didn't stab you in the back, I spied on 3 villa in my province, you took from an inactive, again, your idea of conquest, to see what you had to throw at me, before you threw it at me, you, took that as an opportunity to come down on my 14 villa with everything you had, Im not mad and I don't care if you respect me...your a jacka--, point blank, my development was par, unlike you, Brian, and yeah I'm putting your Government out there, cause you Iks and babble are actually real life buds man, you got all the same friends, got the pass to sit on your ass and do the minimum, because our buds, as for the rest of us, with that, twerp, which he is, Mr, Lab technitian...What a joke, master of the universe, is 100 lbs soaking wet. Have let this power trip of yours go to your heads, real life bri, you got picked on a lot didn't you, anyway...yeah I got no pass to sit and goble barbs, and play favorits..I actually had to pull some weight. you didn't win this world by defeating anyone, you were spare 4 months at least and given a road map to inactives bro, I know Im TCL leader, I watched you do it, and you was not the only one...but please stop, with the fiction...I watched you the whole time...Sorry I couldn't condense this for you but, really, Im having to much fun...your such a tool! Btw,... Im a Gamer Troll, so please excuse me, if I am irritating you, it's what Trolls do...but L.Q. is a fine tribe, and have it together, pretty good. I only wish I could convince m Friends to join me in this game to mess with your heads, but my friends are like , Get a Life...so what evs man, I find somebody someday...so, yeah maybe a little envy, too. I can admit to that.

And yeah Jefe, Ross got wrecked by Iks and a few others and essentially threw a massive hissy fit. He gave 0 warning before disbanding the tribe and most of the people I talked to didn't even know he was under attack. That whole childish reaction to a minor setback completely altered the balance of power within like a week or 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2035

LQ is an awesome tribe (bias aside), you can open 3-5 more worlds this 2017 and if the core of LQ stills play stays you won't have a chance, that world is over, period. If team-work sucks you'll claim cheating, I don't blame you, you're not skilled enough. This team is aggressive and skilled, you don't have a chance if you don't have organized squads, if you don't coordinate short and long term support, if you rely on your past fame, if you live for the forum comments, if you don't know how to play Tribal Wars, period.

DeletedUser2158

LQ is an awesome tribe (bias aside), you can open 3-5 more worlds this 2017 and if the core of LQ stills play stays you won't have a chance, that world is over, period. If team-work sucks you'll claim cheating, I don't blame you, you're not skilled enough. This team is aggressive and skilled, you don't have a chance if you don't have organized squads, if you don't coordinate short and long term support, if you rely on your past fame, if you live for the forum comments, if you don't know how to play Tribal Wars, period.
haha did someone pay you to say this?

DeletedUser2145

I just looked at numbers for the top 25 tribes. LQ has 58% of the points (and that with 15% of the members). When does the winner get called?

DeletedUser1949

If King Kymeria lived in America, he would be a 9/11 denier. I have no idea what he says half the time, and the other half I can actually read never makes sense.

DeletedUser2207

I just looked at numbers for the top 25 tribes. LQ has 58% of the points (and that with 15% of the members). When does the winner get called?
A win happens when a tribe holds 80% of the villages in the top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser626

Biggest problem with the banning system in use in TW2 is the ability for "interpretation" by the mods of the rules of the game and any supposed rule breaking that occurs due to each individual mods interpretation of the event in question. The rules should be clear and any punishments handed out should be clear and consistent as well. For example, why does one player who names a village an offensive name get onlo the name changed while another gets a ban? WTH? I also feel that the mods should never be allowed to play in the server they support as it leads to bias and looking the other way when their friends or fellow tribe mates break the same rules they profess to be protecting so vehemently. My opinion is if allowing for the coop function leads to so many accusations of abuse, both true and false, why not just get rid of it. Let each player stand on their own. If they are away from game and get attacked...oh well...rebuild and fight another day. This game has become so much about who can get who banned....its lame really
There are valid reasons for banning people like abusive behavior like vulgar language etc but so many players now spend so much time and energy just trying to get someone banned especially if they aren't good enough to beat the player fair and square...they just try to get the player banned and then take the villages. Lame

I banned ppl when the ban was warrented. Being on the other side of a ban. I dont ban without just cause.

DeletedUser626

Kiki...do you really think its fair for Mods to play in same server they work on?? How is that unbiased. Some recent ones like Sly and Ice are the best examples I can use. How does it make sense to allow US mods to play in tribes in US server and not expect them to have a conflict of interest when handling tickets or issues that arise. I do not even know you well and have no issues with you at all as you have always been very polite in answering any tickets I have opened so this is by no means a personal attack on you from me. I just think even the appearance of impropriety of allowing mods to play in same server they manage just alarms players due to concerns of getting objective ruling and/or consistent punishments when rules are broken. I agree you should get to play but I feel it should be in servers outside the ones you manage. Its like saying...hey kid...you are on the basketball team, oh, and you are the umpire too...nah...we aren't worried about fairness...we know you will treat everyone the same. Just not realistic.

I've never was able to mod a world I played on. There is plenty of times I wished it would be possible. Only to see the backstabbing shit that people would report for. Players can be dirty. Not only those your fighting but those who are in the same tribe as you.