• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser1726

I am hoping these new merges will step up the fight and it won't be so sad Dreg...supposed to be my last too so I was hoping for an epic one too :-(

DeletedUser2346

Oh boy, this is going to be so much fun writing this new bias-ish update with these recent merges and failing tribes and yatayata:)

DeletedUser2346

(My stat updates are a little bias, This is my first time making these so don't go hating on me. But I try to limit it as much as I can tho. By no means is this exactly whats going on. I am only informing from what I have heard and can see.)

I just gotta say that his week has been one of the most eye opening weeks for me. I can see the smaller tribes slowly growing and the larger ones completely dominating/dying. Its been one of those weeks that everyone in Mafia is throwing a celebration while those from E.E. or those in DRL are moaning as they see the devastation that has occurred this week.

+M+ If you are part of Mafia, you are probably planning the leadership and war tactics.....for the next world. As this world is quickly coming into endgame surprisingly already, players are realizing that they basically have 50% domination right now, exact percentage is 49.24%. Expect a push for that next 20% to trigger endgame these next few weeks. Mafia increased 9% this week, so at that rate, it'll take 2.2 weeks to hit 70%, and 1.1 weeks after that for 80%. BEAT THAT W17 HI. NEW RECORD GOING TO HAPPEN. Anyways, its no secret that the major cause of EE's collapse came from a few members leaving for both mafia, or DRL. And with the few new recruits, the NW is officially Mafia territory. The core has always been mafia territory, and now is just the back yard that every farms, no real action other than maybe picking off the few DRL stragglers left in the core. So if you are one of the 118 members, give yourself a pat on the back, you guys did an excellent job this week. Gaining almost 4mil OBP, and cracking that 10million OBP ceiling, its been one tense week. So props to you all for the 188 village additions to the tribe, and out of those 166 were conquests. Amazing job guys. Keep this up, and the 80% will be met by mid May or maybe end of it. Total points at the end of the week is 2,844,893 (+1,004,570)

DRL Well if you are in this tribe, there is still cause for celebration. The NE area is growing stronger by the day, and the large pocket of DRL to the west is steadily getting stronger as well. With the addition of 46 more members (E.E.), that brought in around 150-165 villages. And with the recent additions and more intense fighting between Mafia and DRL, they have also gained 2.66 million OBP. So at the end of the week, they gained more obash than dbash and doens't show any signs of stopping. DRL is determined to give mafia a run for their money, and they are doing just that. When the chaos of their merge of E.E. into them settles down, then we will see some true progress and I can more easily tell you how much they have done in the week. But congratz to DRL who is seriously proving that they deserve the number 2 seed in the world out of all the other tribes. Keep up the spirit and fighting folks, its going to be rough and tough, but I think DRL can handle it for now. Total points at the end of the week is 931,224 (+540,286)

TGL Well TGL is starting to dwindle a bit. Losing 7 members and 18 villages, their points per member hasn't even risen 1k points. They still have grown as a tribe points wise, but not by much, sitting around 22k increase, they are in a tight spot. There is definitely a battle going on over there between the DRL/TGL vs Mafia crews. And for TGL its not looking good as their OBP only went up 44k and their DBP went up more than 4x as much. They are definitely getting hit hard, and losing for now, but momentums shift and sway, it only takes a single nuke to be fully eaten that can turn the tide in a province, so as it doesn't look that great for TGL, its not even close to being over yet. They still have lots of time left to keep at it. Total points at the end of the week are 229,091 (+22,632)

THT Now they didn't have nearly as bad of a week as TGL but they still ended the week in a net loss of 3 villages. Barely increasing PPV and PPM, and only increasing points by like 17k. With all that said, one of the eye openers I mentioned up above applies to this tribe. Now I watch stats like a hawk, call me a nerd or weirdo i don't care, but Get This: Their ratio in gains of OBP to DBP for this week is 51:1. For a tribe basically un-noticed by most of the world, they had the coolest stat change in my opinion. They gained 20k OBP and only 392 DBP. To me thats pretty cool.

Now I am not going to post stats for the rank 5 tribe as I haven't even heard of their existence till about 2 days ago. So I'll be watching them this next week so I can include them.

upload_2017-4-14_21-52-3.png

And these are the stat changes for the week
upload_2017-4-14_22-7-52.png

Coming next week will be some interviews. Reason for not having this week like I planned were because E.E. suddenly but predictably died. So waiting a week so everyone has a chance to process the changes and any merges right now that aren't done yet can be finished. Hope you guys enjoyed the update. Till next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

So I know this is off topic but I could really use some input on the new realm competition we launched on this world. So if any of you could give your input, I would really appreciate it. Thanks and sorry for the off topic post :p

The Basher Feedback Link

DeletedUser2283

I BELIEVE you meant northwest is now Mafia dominated. NE will be shortly following, though :)

DeletedUser2346

It is friday isn't it. Well i'll have it posted tonight sometime. Might be late tonight

DeletedUser2346

map_www_us21_5688703be6d92e36bd5e45647a4fffd2_14928386045411.png

(This stat update is bias, This is my first time making these so don't go hating on me. But I try to limit it as much as I can tho. By no means is this exactly whats going on. I am only informing from what I have heard and can see.)

*M* Well what is there to say? They came, they saw, they conquered. I mean just look at that map, the south is being swept away, the NW is expanding very quickly, and the DRL wall has been breached and DRL is getting hit from all sides. Whatever TGL existed in the SE is now just gone. Having shattered the E.E tribe and forced them to die off, and then broken through the DRL and TGL forces, there is nothing left to stop Mafia. Mafia has roughly 55.8% domination percentage. and has gained 215 villages from the slaughter. Quite honestly this world is won, just mopping up the left overs. Gained 4.4 mil OBP and 1.2 mil total points. Total points at the end of the week are 4,072,135 (+1,227,242)

DRL Having officially absorbed the active E.E. members they have officially taken the lead role as #1 enemy to mafia. Well that sucks, as you can see, it almost looks like the E.E members that DRL took in are all red now. So oh well, that was a wasted merge. And on that note, they have gained a ton of DBP, and actually are at a net loss in points, 22k net loss to be exact. Having gained 7 members and 11 villages total for the week, they are quickly being wittled down to minimal gains. And a cool little bit of info, -S- has a higher PPM than DRL now. DRL is still alive, and kicking, but not very hard. Rumors have been flying about lots of them joining the new world, and many quitting this one, I don't blame them. Total points for the week are 908,975 (-22,249)

TGL is dying. They lost 14 members, 33 villages, and almost 69k points. They also lost 5.5k OBP if anyone cares. As you can see on the map, where there was lots of pink, there is now red and blue. I honestly can't say much, they just started losing members a lot daily and slowly a few handful of villages a day. Their points dropped steadily too every day. So they are on the down hill approach, thus a dying tribe. They had a chance, they just weren't aggressive enough in the SE during the first month of the world. They didn't fully take control of what they essentially had. So they let the E.E in their area get eaten up, which then screwed them position wise as they were now right next door to hungry mafia players. Total points at the end of the week are 168,303 (-60,788)

-S- is a tribe that rose right up under my nose last week. They are small in numbers, but gaining slowly in villages and in points. They now have a larger PPM than DRl, and PPV for that matter. While they don't have very many OBP to show for it, they also don't have many DBP either, either that may be due to having no trouble down there coming for them yet, or they just are that good. While they clearly don't have enough of anything to take on Mafia, they will probably give a much better fight than DRL atm. Total points at the end of the week are 113,194 (+28,545)

THT Lost 9 members, 13 villages and 3.5k points. If my memory serves me correctly, they dominated the NW way back before time on this world. Now I have to squint my eyes to find them in the NW. With the quick advancement of the NW squad of Mafia, there is no hope for this dying tribe as well. As their tribe in World V is actually a larger tribe there than here, well that goes to show also their commitment and activity to this world. Nuf said. Total points at the end of the week are 96,088 (-3,615)

Complete stats:
upload_2017-4-21_22-17-56.png

Weekly stats changes:
upload_2017-4-21_22-18-41.png

And when E.E died, this I swear is how I imagined it at 4:54 - till the end of the video

DeletedUser2346

I'm going to have to be a day late this week on the update. Going to be too busy Friday to prepare for it.

DeletedUser2346

As of today I'm no longer doing a big update as drl is severely dying and losing and mafia is coming close to triggering endgame. Ill just post maps

DeletedUser1178

Interesting fact about this world though, MAFIA actually have less members and a lower Tribe level than the number 2 Tribe DRL.
Points Members Tribe Level
MAFIA +M+ 6220792 116 31
Dread Legion DRL 1164980 174 35

DeletedUser2158

Interesting fact about this world though, MAFIA actually have less members and a lower Tribe level than the number 2 Tribe DRL.
Points Members Tribe Level
MAFIA +M+ 6220792 116 31
Dread Legion DRL 1164980 174 35
You're throwing facts around without any context. MAFIA had 100 members while DRL had 30-40 members in the beginning of the game. The world snowballed wayyy before E.E merged into DRL. MAFIA definitely did a Mass recruitment in the beginning of the game, but they managed to get all the good players in the same tribe so kudos to them. And like Icedragon said, it matters most when it's done early

DeletedUser2158

Still think Mafia would have won without having a lot of members, but the world would have been longer that's for sure