• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Word on the Street

DeletedUser626

Is that Jade has resurfaced. Can anybody confirm or deny this?

DeletedUser1078

(Looks around) Dont see anyone by that name here lol

DeletedUser1260

O Ice but I did miss Sly very much, where else would I learn the game from such a master manipulator?:D

DeletedUser2346

You don't know me but I know you. And dang its been a while since I've personally seen your name in a world. Last time was like what.....world k early world? For me at least.

DeletedUser1260

OOOOOOOH I am never far away lol I am here in one incarnation or another. :) Nice to see ya Dust to Dust.

DeletedUser626

I am in the game, I will be setting up shop soon. What sector did you start In. I'd rather be closer to you then farther away.

DeletedUser1260

Hey since you going to be in the neighborhood Sly come on board. I will give you your own command to do with as you please :) Lets ditch the petty and teach some people a few things. :) Message me if you interested here and I will tell you where I am. I like your blessing my wall. It always sets a nice shade of Red in the morning light. ;)

Man here we go with the 1 day fakes again lol how many can he send at me this time?

DeletedUser1260

Well he is not very big in the world yet, so I have not been sent any blood for my walls yet.

DeletedUser1459

Hmmm. I might have to get in on the action in this world.