• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A wash?

DeletedUser825

With the battle being reborn in V, with such a nice skilled player base, will there be much competition here? S is in a giant deadlock, R and U are just about wrapped up...... I don't know what to think. I apologize if this is looked at as being negative but I wanted to share my opinion.

DeletedUser2346

I agree. Its stupid how fast inno is pumping out worlds. All the recent ish worlds are tight in conflict. This might just be another w21 quickie.

DeletedUser465

You guys will have to be more vocal to them about how the worlds are coming out to fast. Because they don't seem to care about our opinion on how they are being released to quickly.

DeletedUser1459

One less open server at a time might fix a number of these problems we've got with quick world closures.

DeletedUser825

If they doubled the time between worlds you'd see more conflicts and much slower worlds in my eyes.
Specially when someone gets rimmed, why rebuild when you can just join the new world opening the next day.
My point exactly. The whole point of the game when you get destroyed is to brush yourself off, rebuild, and get back into the fight. Not much of a fight when someone heads off to a new server.

DeletedUser1178

OMG can you imagine if they had Tribal Wars master worlds here with the Tribal Wars 2 current item shop model like the ones that are 8x times the speed and over in 3 weeks.

DeletedUser2370

Maybe instead of waiting for the top tribes and same players to be able to join new worlds, they put out new worlds with the intention of possibly giving the "little" tribes a chance to win.

What I see being complained about on this subject has more to do with the lack of commitment of players rather than the developers. Players need to stay committed to whatever world they are fighting in regardless of whether a new world opens. While bigger tribes are fighting and staying committed to their current worlds, other tribes have a chance to gain a tribe following in a new world and maybe win. In the long run, that will create more competition anyway.

The way I see it, waiting for conflicts to end among the top tribes in previous worlds almost guarantees that those top tribes will always be winning worlds. And for the most part, the actual players that are winning are the same people that move from top tribe to top tribe. Is that fair? What about the "little" guys?

DeletedUser465

I'm pretty confident that giving the little guy a chance isn't part of the world releasing formula. The player numbers in general are dwindling which provides the challenge and population the world needs. If you open a world with only 6k players on the last one, that world is done and whoever wins the struggle it the victor. Previously they had a much larger world base to pull people in. You had a war conclude, and the rim tribes would be ready to be the next contestant. These days there are no rim tribe contestants. Whoever won the initial war has too big of an advantage with no new players coming in due to a new world being introduced.
But what do I know, these are just my observations.

DeletedUser2370

Well I'm sure you know a lot more about it than I do. But honestly, you guys should direct more of your frustration towards the players that are leaving these worlds prematurely in order to join the new worlds. In a similar game that I used to play we had the same issue of players abandoning worlds to join the new worlds that were being opened. When those players got some serious backlash from their own fellow players it started happening less and less.

DeletedUser

Lol, This kid is funny. You do realize a new world opens around the time a previous world is won, right? The winning players from the previous world simply jump onto the new world and get another win. Almost all players in winning tribes are previous world winners and long time vets to the game.

DeletedUser2370

Lol, This kid is funny. You do realize a new world opens around the time a previous world is won, right? The winning players from the previous world simply jump onto the new world and get another win. Almost all players in winning tribes are previous world winners and long time vets to the game.

I'm not exactly sure who this post is supposed to be responding to.

My last post basically states my point regardless of what is happening and why. I see post after post on this forum of people complaining about the developers. Why not hold the players responsible too? Sure the developers can change it, but the players can also help the situation by staying committed to whatever world they are fighting in. And those that are bothered by this need to let those players know.

DeletedUser1459

You know what? I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.

C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg

Worlds would last longer if y'all nobled more barbs.

DeletedUser645

I don't think that would be a very good idea. With only two worlds open at a time, that would slow things wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyy down. Plus, what if both worlds are in middle to end game? How could a new player then jump in and join and have any sort of chance. Even for skilled players, joining late into a world can be a challenge.

DeletedUser2228

hello all..it has been a while since i commented on anything. but this is interesting. as for no more than 2 worlds at a time, this aint happening. the more worlds the more money they earn. i am on U world and one of the first 50 players there, there is no reason for a tribe to run through a world in less than 2 months and have domination all ready. especially when you see those players on 4 other worlds doing the same thing. My thought is maybe restrict a player to 2 worlds at a time. then all you have to worry about are all those dual accounts in all the worlds. i know of 3 players myself that are running dual accounts. they admitted it and nothing was done about it. they said they needed PROOF. side note( maybe this is why the worlds are going so quickly and less people are playing.) i know i am down to 2 vills in U world and am still ranled in the top 170 players. what does this say about the number of players that are still enjoying TW2?