• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

So who's coming?

DeletedUser

Nope. World 18 is most likely my last world. It's summer and lots of hours in the auto industry. Don't think I have the time to put in another 6-8 months for another world.

DeletedUser1459

I mean, no one showing up to the new server would be the best way to say we don't think there should be a new server.:cool:

DeletedUser1178

Yeah the current player base here does not warrant opening a new world every month. Plus this time of year generally always has a drop in the player base, mainly for the reasons colddog stated. I will most likely not be playing any new worlds for a few month or so and depending on what happens here with the US servers my next world maybe on EN servers.

DeletedUser2352

I'm here lol.To bad though would like to face off against Tfox and poopypants.Time to make a mark.

DeletedUser2369

I am poking around at it. It's going to be hard to capture that intensity again right away.

DeletedUser1459

Found this gif of jpex riding a bike.
giphy.gif

DeletedUser645

Sadly, I'd just end up taking a ride with the waterfall...

DeletedUser465

Oooo I might have to message you down the line. Can't give away who I am yet. To many people would jump me :(