• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Daily Drama Thread

DeletedUser1734

So.... some old friends show up, I drop from AND to join them in W*P, and after a brief chat with Angelus Legionem where I tried to explain why I switched....

So.. he asks me to return, then asks if I can persuade these people to switch from W*P over to AND.

Then he tells me I am going to be surrounded by red if I don't return.

Then he threatens me with Vador33 purchasing a win of the server?

And then declares war?

Hmmm.... if you are so concerned about Vador, then why declare war on W*P? <shrug> Some people take games too seriously!:cool::D

So..... what shall today bring in drama? Good night all!

DeletedUser1734

I am just amazed that someone considers me to be such a powerful character, that by me switching to a new tribe before we are even out of protection is going to swing the entire state of the game into a victory for yet a third tribe! Maybe I should jump ship to them since they are already the winners!

DeletedUser1734

heya! Looks like things haven't changed a bit! Ever been stuck in a South American hospital for two months? OMG.... they don't even have wifi!

DeletedUser1734

So.... the drama of the day....

TNM has reappeared! Don't they always? Will they stay? Or will they fall apart as has happened lately. BTW.... on your tribal page, you mentioned your win on F, and your close to win on N, and even your... oh crap, we stayed and lost on R, but what about your brief stints on O, P and Q? I remember you on all three! But only during the first few weeks (though I don't really remember Q....).

AND leader Angelous Legionem..... where are you? I see your first village growing, but.... is this a new tactic of not being around to get your 2nd village started? I know... you simply want to wait as long as possible to get your 2nd village so you can hide all of your troops there over night while you sleep!

O*E and W*P are both leaders on the growth front.... now lets see if they match those points with some actual troop counts! If they do, this could be a bloody day today.

Good luck, and don't forget! Get your 100k obp and post it on the contest page!

DeletedUser2352

(O*E and W*P are both leaders on the growth front.... now lets see if they match those points with some actual troop counts! If they do, this couldbe a bloody day today.

Good luck, and don't forget! Get your 100k obp and post it on the contest page!)
That last bit got me going.Let the world run red!

DeletedUser1734

Yeah.... I got bit by some type of nasty critter, and ended up stuck in a hospital for a couple months with legs the size of an elephant. It sucks being in a South American hospital, but it was dirt cheap :D and the nurses were pretty!

DeletedUser

Lol, Good to see you back. Sad to see we're on opposite sides.

DeletedUser1734

You know that you are dumb when you wake up, send out an attack, and then realize you just sent all your rams out to support a barb....

DeletedUser645

You know that you are dumb when you wake up, send out an attack, and then realize you just sent all your rams out to support a barb....
On US4, there was one time where I had stayed up late, and right before bed I sent support to a tribe mate. I woke up in the morning only to find out that instead of sending it as support, I launched an attack...

DeletedUser

I think TNM got scared... When I started yesterday they had two players in my province. They went out of their way to recruit another 4 in my province. Guess they didn't like looking at my W18 stats.

DeletedUser1734

Any bets on whether TNM is around long enough to get more than 65 members?

DeletedUser

LOL, I doubt it. 3 of their members already barbed out in TH2's area. They are trying to recruit more though haha. Cant wait until my shield drops.