• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

35k Pop army

DeletedUser2158

35k pop army.png HAHA... Not sure if its a pop glitch or a spy glitch but Mod should take care of it asap

mosquito6

Spearman
in order to take this thing you'll need 25000 Axe + 7000 LC + 5000 MA + 500 Ram + 200 Cat + pally
and most of your army wont come back

DeletedUser2158

Na i meant his offensive army. He has 2.5k axes, 2,2k Lc, 4,3k MA, 300 Rams and 4 nobles. Thats 35k pop which is impossible to get

mosquito6

Spearman
there has to be something wrong with this , he is stacking his OF in there it's like a hide out for him so they wont get sniped maybe

DeletedUser2158

His villages further away are supporting the village.

mosquito6

Spearman
in order to take his OF if he attacks you'll need
5000 Sp 5000 Sw 5000 Ar 2000 Hc and a lvl 20 wall
most of them will vanish and wall down to 7
that's crazy

DeletedUser2158

he could put 35k Axes and crush everything. That would be bad

DeletedUser2207

When you find something that you think is a "glitch" please create a support ticket so the mod for the world can look into it.

DeletedUser1459

there has to be something wrong with this , he is stacking his OF in there it's like a hide out for him so they wont get sniped maybe
No, they'd never show up on the away units for this village unless they belonged to this village.

DeletedUser2360

You can report me all you want. I did nothing wrong. You saw the nuke that took Smooches village shortly after this screenshot was taken. The rest of the offensive troops were relocated and in transit. Not sure if it's a glitch or part of the coding that needs a fix but I don't need to cheat to take your villages.

It's pretty cool being a celebrity though! ;)

DeletedUser2158

We were confused if its going to be a super nuke or not lol.. And if we knew it was a MA only nuke, you wouldnt have taken the village lol

DeletedUser2360

We were confused if its going to be a super nuke or not lol..

I wish. Just your standard everyday trebuchet train nuke disguised with 5 other trebuchet trains aimed at close villages all landing around the same time. I even went the extra step and supported them all with 1 sword timed right after their respective attacks to disguise the true support. I was having a lot of fun. ;)

DeletedUser1949

A real trickster, eh? EIJEFE is a trickster himself. Sounds like you two are having fun.

DeletedUser1949

Careful not to give out info in your screenies :) Every little bit counts.

DeletedUser2081

we knew every bit of what he said :) the glitch confused us . wheather it was axes or ma's or lc's . funny glitch thought made me laugh for a moment

DeletedUser1260

:DDid any of you account maybe that he may have a lovely Boost on population for that village? We tend to forget the wheel gives out some nice things during events.