• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WAR

DeletedUser112

I have no idea why this version of tribal wars is so quiet on the external forums.

What happened to the tribe WAR? Did they lose a war? Are there any wars currently going on between the big tribes? Is there anything interesting going on right now in this world?

DeletedUser2207

Looks like a merge from here.
I'm sure there are a few wars going on out there :) Would be interesting to see a few tribe leaders or diplomats show up here and make formal war declarations. They're always ever so interesting

DeletedUser2158

WAR merged into D-W and ditched their inactives.
Elite and P2P are at war vs Legion and D-W. Elite& P2P are losing the NW while gaining ground on the SE portion of the map

DeletedUser2346

Last time I checked the 2nd is a stalemate but ok. I mean I'm looking at our gains and we have significantly more gains than losses....

DeletedUser1787

true on over all gains, but as Eje said, NW area was pushed hard in 2 provinces and DW/EON gained there. Should be fun front as it shakes out.

DeletedUser2081

The situation has changed a lot !! LIT stole the top 7 PTP players even though they had a nap !! the alliances/naps with LIT should see this as it can happen to them as well . i have to mention DW declared war because LIT stole their top players in the initial stage of the game when they were allies . but LIT seems to be stronger than ever .

DeletedUser1260

Well it is getting interesting a player used my crew as a place to hide and busted up a secret agreement :rolleyes: So we done the merge with no pressure from anyone. All leaders listened and have no hard feelings. Honorable war is always nice.

DeletedUser2158

Seems like all majors tribes declared war on Elite. I hope their leadership has what it takes to keep the tribe at float, but it's going to be a hard task! EON-DW alliance won this diplomatic battle. congratz alvret

DeletedUser1787

The situation has changed a lot !! LIT stole the top 7 PTP players even though they had a nap !! the alliances/naps with LIT should see this as it can happen to them as well . i have to mention DW declared war because LIT stole their top players in the initial stage of the game when they were allies . but LIT seems to be stronger than ever .

LOL, you played that card well to the diplomats and it worked, but in the interest of good story and context lets put some facts/truth to your statements. If that's okay.

First PTP was an ally when that all went down, not a NAP. The PTP issue needs context, you see, alvert (i assume it was him ) seduced the PTP leadership, while PTP was a ally, they entered in merger talks with Legion, long and short. PTP was playing both sides, supposed to be fighting DW and EON, but secretly set them as NAP and pretended to be an ally of LIT.

Bringing us to the merger, PTP wanted EON to merge into them is the story told by Radicalrad, and then would honor ally with LIT and stop fighting, but behind the scenes PTP cut a deal and was supposed to declare LIT RED in the secret of the night like DW did. Well the PTP leadership, Radi/Ares told their council and commanders/war lords. They said no. Big fight inside PTP resulted in top players leaving PTP and joining LIT. that day. PTP remained our ally still, we talked to them, tried to sift through all the lies and their duplicity. After a week, we said good bye and parted ways, PTP ran into some new improved Tribe/name change for about 10 hrs. Then dumped tribe all together and ran to DW.

Second - not to argue, but the LIT did DW wrong is not true. Your crazy X first founder, (remember him ? ) declared war on LIT around 3am after one of your guys talked to him about cokky. so he freaked and went all RED on LIT. I think we fought for a week or so, then had all issues worked out, you guys ejected your former leader, we reset him. DW went back to brown with us and we went about our business. DW then played the shadows well, GOOD JOB BTW, had WAR merge with them, stabilized DW, i guess took another week and secured provinces and then went RED on LIT again, partnered with EON, and went from there. Until this weeks changes.

So now 51 against 49, some good fighting, changes in strategy and fronts all over and don't see a quick end; which should make it fun. Teja, hope i got most of the facts right, don't feel like posting quotes or he/he said, just makes everyone look weak, but i do have them in archive some where. Heck I can't even remember the name of your founder that freaked out, What was his name ?

PS - Can a new map could be put up, Pretty PLEASE, lots of changes like Teja said and will be even more interesting than the last one.

DeletedUser1787

Seems like all majors tribes declared war on Elite. I hope their leadership has what it takes to keep the tribe at float, but it's going to be a hard task! EON-DW alliance won this diplomatic battle. congratz alvret

true, but fun. Captain Cokky is all over it, and has 100 clones. LOL

DeletedUser2081

First PTP was an ally when that all went down, not a NAP. The PTP issue needs context, you see, alvert (i assume it was him ) seduced the PTP leadership, while PTP was a ally, they entered in merger talks with Legion, long and short. PTP was playing both sides, supposed to be fighting DW and EON, but secretly set them as NAP and pretended to be an ally of LIT.
firstly PTP approached EON for a merger , i would like to point you that LIT has also asked for a merger with EON , what wrong did ptp do ? considering your leaders choose the same path . we never had a nap with PTP , we have turned them to brown so did they as they correctly felt you guys were using them to fight EON with little in return .

And it was LIT who turned DW red the second time we never had the intention to fight LIT we were merely saving our players by asking other players to kill their attackers , LIT saw this as an act of aggression(huh?) internelled a LIT player near me , recruited players heavily in the next 24 hours and declared war on us , and they did so after forcing PTP to declare war on EON and DW even when we were in nap talks with them (again we never had a nap with PTP ).

I guess you and me agree about our Previous Leader , his name was barbaric god . we had no idea what he was trying to do :) he was playing game of thrones with the council and he lost and got rimmed :) . But part of the reason why the war started was blade was sending messages to all out players to get them to switch !! he admitted it to me .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2081

LOL, you played that card well to the diplomats and it worked, but in the interest of good story and context lets put some facts/truth to your statements. If that's okay.
Actually they were more pissed off at how LIT players used every loop hole in the agreements to get villages at key strategic positions, its funny how you say facts and all you said were rumours which had a strong LIT perspective stamp on them .

well i cant dispute what you said about the internal fight in PTP because i did not knew what happened there, but considering the fact that PTP never wanted to go RED with LIT untill their players left to LIT , i have my doubts .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2360

Actualllllly..... To set the record straight here....

I was council in PTP. Everything Jack said was correct except for the NAP with D-W and EON. We never had a NAP with either tribe at the end. D-W and EON were however turned from red to brown overnight without leadership even consulting council about it. They didn't make any type of announcement to the tribe or anything. That tribe was seriously an organizational mess. From top to bottom. As far as I can remember I am the only one in the tribe who organized any sort of OP. We rimmed 4 or 5 MK1 players, taking and entire province from them, in a matter of a few days. So, council was already feeling spited about not even being consulted or made aware of a pretty big decision for the tribe. Rad and Ares both shared the same opinion of the LIT alliance that LIT was getting all the villages and all we were doing is wasting troops. Ares was secretly conspiring with EON to try to get them to merge into us with the intent of making LIT red sooner or later. I advised repeatedly that would be a terrible decision for the tribes best interests. Several other council members also agreed with me. We even proposed that we should merge with LIT and that idea reached STRONG criticism from both Rad and Ares. Ares had a serious dislike for LIT. So we decided it since we were playing the game to win the world it wasn't going to be with PTP. Ares was jealous of LIT's success I think. In all truth the reason we weren't taking villages like LIT was because, as I've said, our tribe was an organizational mess. It had nothing to do with LIT taking advantage of us. Our players were just all playing their own solo game and not working together as one team. More than half of PTP was filled with below average players hiding behind a big tribe. And leaderships 'fix all' resolution was to try and convince smaller tribes to merge into us. That is the ONLY reason we were up to a #2 tribe at one point. I mean take Ares for example... Granted he got screwed and lost his first two villages to a ban or something ( I don't know exact details, I just know that it had something to do with his account being named 'Bastardking), but look at where he was at the end (we are in the process of rimming him now).... He had something like 10-12 villages, 90% of which were in one province, most were barbs that he conquered, and his village average size couldn't have been over 1200. Same with Rad... He had around the same amount of villages, but most of his villages came from internalization or conquering barbs. His average village size couldn't have been higher than like 2200 when I left PTP. It honestly was a sinking ship. Leadership was being shady with VERY powerful allies and I felt that EON was playing them to dissolve the PTP-LIT alliance to make LIT more vulnerable. I saw only one door open and I took it. So did most of the other skilled players in PTP. We all just did what we had been advising Ares and Rad to do and they just couldn't get over their jealousy of LIT to see the light.

DeletedUser2390

I wish we had someone summarazing the actions of the week or over two weeks. :)
Most importantly EON merged into DW.
So what is happening basically right now (Short-Form). lord teja, eljefe smooches and ramtodd trying to push from NW towards North. While LIT is holding North and gaining grounds in the South.
I think its pretty even at this point and a really interesting situation.

Also i predict that DW will shift their focus from North towards south soon.