• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

So who's coming?

DeletedUser

well I'm on the world and plan on relocating depending on which tribe I join.
O*E is threatening members that they'll rim them unless they join. W*P and TH2 are the only strong tribes IMO. TNM is mass recruiting as always, AND died after trash talking TH2 and W*P.

DeletedUser

Though keep on recruiting members Dallas. We both know O*E is getting hammered.

DeletedUser1278

Seems you need to get your facts straight.
https://gyazo.com/3aca3c8108ee7b3b6cdd2286bfd0e888
So what if someone gives someone a warning. It wasn't me, because personally I'd rather attack them before they expect it. But besides that, it should be a given that anyone that isn't part of our tribe is on our radar to get rimmed, and I bet their on yours too. With a member cap of 65, they should be grateful that they are even offered a spot, but I bet if that person was told that, it hadn't been cleared with our recruiter anyways.

DeletedUser

So what if someone gives someone a warning. It wasn't me, because personally I'd rather attack them before they expect it.
We know it wasn't you, You were too busy getting rimmed. So much for attacking before they expect it eh?
With a member cap of 65, they should be grateful that they are even offered a spot
That's funny, You guys are going out of your way to try and force TH2 members to join. Y'all seem to wanna hug it out than fight it out. We were approached by 3 of your members begging us to stop fighting you when we declared. Y'all are a joke. Ya can keep our trash players that'd rather hug it out.

DeletedUser1278

The world is young, and the only reason I was rimmed was because I sent all my support back for a more strategic spot. My growth was going to be stunted where I was at. I lost the battle but I will win the war.

DeletedUser

Nothing better than doing nothing for 3 weeks to let others grow your villages for ya. Time to shake the bucket.