• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bullying.....Destroying the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2194

this game has really turned into ...As far as I can tell, It started on S world and is just getting worse.. As soon as you lose your shield expect a bully to come along and attack you while you're basically helpless. I'm just amazed at how many veteran players that have adopted this weak strategy. Basically keep everyone down by destroying players before they ever get anything. What can you do when you don't even have a 1k Point village and you have a player with 4, 8 or 16 villages attacking you. Basically you just wasted a week of your life. If you were a newcomer to this game and you were just getting started...how would you feel if you had just spent a week trying to get an academy....just to lose everything in a few hours to an experienced player who has more villages, and thereby more of EVERYTHING compared to you. In my first tribe on this world...we lost 6 completely brand new players to this tactic. ( Thanks LIT...great job guys!!) I when I say lost, I should say TW2 lost 6 new players....I mean players who were so mad that they are done with this game and have moved on to other things. The last player who left was a young lady who got attacked by a player with 16 villages, her last words were.."why should she waste her time" and can anyone blame her?????

Basically if you are not one of the first players on a world....you might as well not even join!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2194

I think the "Relocation" feature is a big part of the problem. This game USED to be a long game. Now..everyone is in such a rush to attack and relocation plays a big part in making that happen. Back in the day a 15K+ Axe nuke was something special, and you didn't see a lot of em, cause they took so long to build. Now-a-days, every player with 7 or more villages has one or 2 of em, buts thats all they have cause they put em together in no time using the relocation feature. INNO really needs to take a long and hard look at what they are doing to their product. Co-op is another feature they need to get rid of. If all of these NEW features are so great, then why are the worlds getting worse and worse. I don't know about you guys but I seem to see more playter leaving this game, than joining it. Again...GREAT JOB BULLIES What happened to...skill, gamesmanship and strategy? I Haven't seen much of that since Castel ( Oh the good ole days)!!! Any Weak can beat up on a little guy....whats the challenge in that????

DeletedUser2194

@ LIT member SELL ME YOUR SOUL.......

Oh I guess the truth hurts....I been playing for years......I'm not gonna quit.....so by your response here, you obviously missed the point. (she responded with in game attacks...basically proving that ...thats what LIT is about since i've got 2 villes and 1 shield and she has 9 villes). There is NOTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO when you are at that stage of development, and you are attacked by a bigger player....Duh I posted that to try and help the NEW players who are NOT coming to the game anymore. I always say...( or rather, I tell my tribemates when they want to attack a small, new player) That an active player is worth way more than the villages they possess, you will understand when you've had to absorb a few inactive tribemates. If you dont understand that, that just shows your lack of game experience which obviously goes great with your lack of READING COMPREHENSION skills. I always encourage my members to....."RECRUIT" them as an alternative. That keeps new players in the game, boosts our tribe membership and gives them a chance to learn the game from vetertan tribemates who love the game as I do. How do YOU THINK IT IS...that we had so many NEW PLAYERS on our roster to begin with? We were practically running a "NEW PLAYER TRAINING ACADEMY " in that tribe.

I looked at your roster when I first started and noted the number of veteran players in your tribe that have practiced that strategy on other worlds...so I knew it was coming. Hell, I've called out quite a few of em myself. Since you are a LIT member, Its interesting and fitting that you would respond this way by basically proving my point with your actions, ( or weak azz attacks I should say) rather than responding with an intellectual post, reply or explanation for the tactic....lol.

" ( Thanks LIT...great job guys!!) I when I say lost, I should say TW2
lost 6 new players....I mean players who were so mad that they are done
with this game and have moved on to other things. The last player who
left was a young lady who got attacked by a player with 16 villages, her
last words were.."why should she waste her time" and can anyone blame
her?????

Hell would YOU have continued to play if you were her????????

DeletedUser2194

@ LIT member SELL ME YOUR SOUL

Hey look what my tribemate says about you.......

GTFalcon has written:I already got rimmed by that (bleep)....as soon as my villages came out of protection

I edited it...dont want any bans........So I guess the truth does hurt...hmmmm :)

DeletedUser1179

Personal attacks made at another player is not allowed on this forum. I suggest you read the forum rules. With that being said, I see no reason in keeping this thread open. Please do not continue this behavior. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.