• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.85

• Thread starter DeletedUser1179
  • Start date

DeletedUser1179

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.85. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser1376

okay seriously . I don't post negative posts in general but Y will be my last world in TW2 good luck everyone

DeletedUser2397

To be frank, this idea seems very lame. There have been hundreds of better ideas presented by players. Im with Sir Weldon on this one, I will look for another game to spend time and money on.

DeletedUser

So you guys just approved mass barb munching and killed farming. No nobles to take villages, as you need to take villages (barbs) in different provinces to acquire these "points."
So either my tribe barb munches my province one village per player, or we barb munch other provinces.
How are we ever going to get nobles with no barbs remaining?

DeletedUser465

BEST PATCH EVER
You asked for it folks and here it is, NEW END GAME!
Told you the devs don't care
X is my last world as well. "Devs" have lost their minds

DeletedUser2207

1. The player base has asked for the opposite of what is being presented here
A. This screams bring on the mrt
B. This goes against a smart play style of consolidated building and strong bases for ops
C. Here come the barb munching lames
2. Thanks for wasting my provs to build all those churches...cause I love having vills that can't house the tiny men
3. Coming soon...

DeletedUser2158

Would have preferred a domination type of ending... this is weird af. Hopefully this is just for Us so we can still enjoy En

DeletedUser

If there are 40 villages in a province (including barbs) one player taking all the villages gets one point. However if 40 different players take 1 village each, the tribe gets 40 points.

This eradicates farming. It also screws you on population, as all villages will need a church to defend with faith and fight invading players.

DeletedUser1096

Guess enough people clarified that you can consider this update as the worst update that has ever been release. Seems like the developers havn't thought this through to be honest

DeletedUser465

If there are 40 villages in a province (including barbs) one player taking all the villages gets one point. However if 40 different players take 1 village each, the tribe gets 40 points.

This eradicates farming. It also screws you on population, as all villages will need a church to defend with faith and fight invading players.
It's the worst thing ever and idk how they ever thought it was a good idea, and idk how it got thru testing stages. all it does it truly show how little they listen to the community

DeletedUser

You guys literally had a perfect end game scenario already set up with fortresses. "Capture a province, build it up, defend it, feed it resources, get enough of these and you win."
THAT'S AN END GAME RIGHT THERE. Not this MRT/Barb Munching screw up the devs call an end game.

DeletedUser

It's the worst thing ever and idk how they ever thought it was a good idea, and idk how it got thru testing stages. all it does it truly show how little they listen to the community
Yup, No farming, No Nobles, push resource pits, buy boosts, fight MRT's, attempt to bring others in your province you worked all early game to clear, defend it, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

At this rate, even the idiotic MRT's can win by simply getting 200 members. With the current US playerbase, that means a group of 200 goes in, and comes out the winner within a 3 month period.

DeletedUser1096

You guys literally had a perfect end game scenario already set up with fortresses. "Capture a province, build it up, defend it, feed it resources, get enough of these and you win."
THAT'S AN END GAME RIGHT THERE. Not this MRT/Barb Munching screw up the devs call an end game.
I just thought the same...hilarious

DeletedUser465

I would love to know what the thought process was or who owed who a favor to get this done.

DeletedUser

May as well call this game Barbarian Wars. "Who can capture the barbarians faster."

DeletedUser465

Not even that col, the rewards system for it are hilarious as well. 1500-1000-500 for the top 3 VP players.
"I'm nobling this barb."
"I'm nobling this barb."
"I'm nobling this barb."
"I'm nobling this barb."
"I'm nobling this barb."
"I'm nobling this barb."
"I'm nobling this barb."
"I'm nobling this barb."
1500 crowns!

DeletedUser1376

coldog22 makes many valid points . I hope the feed back here convinces the mods just how bad an idea this really is . This ranks up there with some of the worst decisions ever made . If the point is to drive a stake through the heart of this game then Well Done