• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.85

• Thread starter DeletedUser1179
  • Start date

DeletedUser1096

This endgame is an insult to all the players that waiting for it since day 1 of tribal wars 2. They probably left a while ago, because of how little the devs care about this game :p
Maybe one update will implement devs who care about the community, but I highly doubt it

DeletedUser2207

"This feature is not fully complete, we still want to work on this a bit more. We have ideas such as at the start of each world a number of points will be set and the tribe that holds them for a certain amount of time will be declared as the winner. Or after a certain amount of time, periodically the amount of victory points to win the game will be decreased."
Honestly, this part has me wondering a lot of things...and no one has covered it yet. Comments? Questions? hehe

DeletedUser2459

I am honestly completely baffled as to how this terrible idea couls have gotten out of testing. It basically promotes gameplay that every veteran has complained about in the past and totally disregards disregards the communities input. Barb munching - check. 200 member MRTs - check. Having many coops - check. Basically to win you recruit 200 people...have all best players get coops of people with 20-40 villas who have quit or are inactive...then munch barbs and trade villas with your coops. This becomes coop/barb wars and just makes the biggest problems of the game worse. I will NEVER play on a world like this.

DeletedUser1376

You know , I played another game before this one called evony . They too let their game be ruined . In that case it was because of bots to farm which generated tons of lag . This now makes the 2nd game that Ive devoted time to that I will be walking away from

DeletedUser1376

oh and by the way as protests go the best way to do so is to cut off the purse . I will officially not be buying another single crown from inno that's if I even bother to finish out the world that I am in

DeletedUser465

oh and by the way as protests go the best way to do so is to cut off the purse . I will officially not be buying another single crown from inno that's if I even bother to finish out the world that I am in
Not listening to your community and player base is the fastest way to destroy a game, and while they've been ignoring us for awhile now, this is probably the biggest slap in the face to them. How do you push out a patch that goes against everything your players are saying and asking for and think it's gonna go over well.

DeletedUser2459

Honestly I would really just like to hear the reasons this was considered a good idea. I understand games change but this takes any advantage to skill out of the game. There is no reason to take lots of villages or be good at attacking or defending. It just matters how many coops you have and how patient you are because farming is terrible. I cant even see how this would appeal to casual players as they tend to focus on a small amount of provinces.

DeletedUser2158

Guarentee you the mods are not the ones you need to convince. Ricardo is the one you need to convince, and good luck with that. He's in the inno TV video this month, and it's hilarious. He's tripping over his own words as he describes how it works.
Just watched the video lmao. The guy doesnt seem convince at all.
He is probably thinking in his head : Wow that is so retarded.. why am I selling this crap?

DeletedUser

I also played evony. Ruined a laptop from it. It was on non-stop running the bots for 6 months straight lol. That game was too easy with bots.

DeletedUser2459

Wow that is unbelievable. Can you link the the thread? Im curious as to what they think though i can imagine its similar to here.

DeletedUser2459

Hey bravo to inno i guess though. I registered for forums because of this change despite playing since us10. Grats on creating more community feedback....i guess.

DeletedUser

wow thats bad, also i would like to point out why would they need a chuch? takes res they coul;d be useing to make coins and nobles. not like anybody is gana want to fight

DeletedUser2459

Its almost amusing as all of their reasons for warning you dont apply to your post in any way

DeletedUser1253

This goes against my game play. That's okay though, I think it was time to move along. :)

DeletedUser2459

Truth dreg. I had high hopes and probably spent too long on this game. Sad that i spent so much time expecting good changes but still had fun with what we had.

DeletedUser2460

Noooo. Please don't make this the new end game. Either keep it how it is or make it to where once a tribe owns 100% of a province then someone can build their headquarters up to lvl 50 or something and it takes a ton of resources and once they reach lvl 50 headquarters then the village turns into a fortress or something and the tribe has to defend it. Or you could always keep it exactly how it is. Please don't make the end game this victory point stuff nobody likes a bunch of barb munches that barely work together on OPs.