• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No Coin World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2228

this is hilarious. i have mentioned this 3 other times that i can remember and my post were deleted almost emediatly. it seams that it is all about the money. and i cant blame a guy for wanting to make a buck. but they ban people for cheating in a world. make a rule that there is no coining and just dont put the coin in. or ban anyone that does. cant play a world if there is a ban on them. they know when there is coins being bought therefore they know there being used. if they are used on a certiain world then ban them from play. that easy people

DeletedUser1179

Not as simple as you may think. A) Crowns purchased are available on all worlds you play on. B) In order to block a world from using crowns you need to mess with the coding on the game. And that's just not something that can be done.

DeletedUser

Not as simple as you may think. A) Crowns purchased are available on all worlds you play on. B) In order to block a world from using crowns you need to mess with the coding on the game. And that's just not something that can be done.
Messing with coing is quite simple... It's not as difficult as you put it on to be.

DeletedUser

I use to run a Minecraft server for a couple of years, Java coding is pretty simple. Its really NOT that hard to change coding around.

DeletedUser1179

Actually it is difficult when such things were hard coded into the game itself. When the premium functions were created it was never expected for the premium functions to be shut off, thus there is no way for it to be turned off.

cokky

Berserker
seriously it could be done for probably 20-40 hours of coding and debugs but who is going to pay for that and the server space to run it and then maintain it. Because for sure the number of people abusing the system would also increase so you would need greater or at least = numbers of monitoring to assure less cheaters. (yes in general players cheat if given the chance) All of this funded by what inno charity? surely you jest more then the average jester.

DeletedUser2228

as puma stated above that a limited coining. maybe a buy in if possible. $20 to enter world and you get $20 dollars worth of coins. thats it. if you allow coining to lvl up a tribe there is no real gain to a no coining world or a limited coining world. I am on Z world now and watched RIP and another tribe take a 10 man tribe within a few days of joining the world and max out tribe levels. if you are farming 24/7 on a new world with 100 tribe members it is impossible to level up that quick. so someone there has some deep pockets or daddys credit card. this causes problems in every world. yes the creaters are filling there pockets and smiling all the way to the bank, but there are more people leaving the game do to this. so if all you have are a hundred coiners playing in the next few worlds then the game looses its pull for enjoyment. the new VP end game makes it worse with coiners so it is taking what was a long enjoyable game to a quick loss to noncoiners and a pointless reason for the coiners to stay playing (no enjoyment to go to a world and buy it with no one to fight)

DeletedUser1179

As mentioned before there is no way for us to do this because of the coding of the game. This thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.