• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP (Barb Gobbling Extremists)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2320
  • Start date

DeletedUser2320

I was asked to come back (out of retirement) in high hopes that maybe just maybe L.Q would some sort of competition. Sadly has not been the case . We continuously take their vils while (RIP) seem to know nothing more than how to noble barbs..

Kiki asked me not show stats , or screen shots but everyone knows where to find this data on tools.. I have to say 3 worlds 40+ servers is the saddest i have ever seen.. No pride! Perhaps is from lack of skill. I know i wouldn't even be able to log on and face anyone let alone seem so eager..

SHAME on you RIP. Skill will win this server. Follow the stats you already see the trends.

DeletedUser2320

To the RIP member that saw above post and came hard last night. Sorry for your losses at least you showed more heart and was willing to take on a live player. Come on over to L.Q we will show you how to play

DeletedUser2483

I see Lq eating up barbs like crazy to. Ci won't name any names... I noble barb but i also have the kill stats showing u and rest of LQ I no nub either. I use barbs to build troops seeing almost all ur top players coin Ax nukes like its candy. i havent spent a dime.

DeletedUser1949

I see Lq eating up barbs like crazy to. Ci won't name any names... I noble barb but i also have the kill stats showing u and rest of LQ I no nub either. I use barbs to build troops seeing almost all ur top players coin Ax nukes like its candy. i havent spent a dime.

Sure, LQ takes a few barbs. Saying "LQ eats them like crazy too.." is false and just means you haven't done your homework. Since 11/12 we have nobled 120 barbs while RIP has nobled 406. Your tribe is I guess 3.5x more crazier on the barb nobling. I'm not sure if I'm included in "almost all ur top players..." but I don't coin nukes. I coin...but not nukes. Too pricey for my blood. Also, you're in the wrong tribe if you're concerned about excessive coining...

DeletedUser2158

Why would you noble enemy village when barb gives the same amount of V.P? Think people

DeletedUser2483

Sorry i rather fight people. Like someone said to me this is a war game. yes i have nobled a barb citys. I like taking out people city more...

DeletedUser1949

^ he's being a troll. lol. Eijefe just mad cause he tried joining the "i am iks" club but got rejected. he's a sneaky one

DeletedUser2158

you are lucky I was still noob when I played agaisnt you. Now you would beg me to join the i am iks club; i'll save you the embarrassment and stay in en servers XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2320

Been gone a few days just got back last night. TG you guys not try to OP me lol

OFC I am sure there are some exceptions. But when i tools data tribe leader and he's well look for yourself (across all servers he's been on as well). I assume is tribe policy

Vivienne55 sure thing i love a good fight

Ejieffe I dont remember you from US20 and do not remember you from any english international server i was on but i do know this! Last i looked Grepolis,TW1 and TW2 were wargames and not farmville or look how pretty i can build my city (I suggest you check out elvenar or forge of empires).
Innogames I am sure sure had best intentions for the VP system. I suspect a race to see who could noble the most barbs wasn't. I hope they fix the point for barbs soon as it is supposed to be 0. Even better would be a deduction of 1 per barb

DeletedUser2158

Innogames I am sure sure had best intentions for the VP system. I suspect a race to see who could noble the most barbs wasn't. I hope they fix the point for barbs soon as it is supposed to be 0. Even better would be a deduction of 1 per barb
Not sure if sarcasm or legit :/

DeletedUser2320

I believe whenever i express sarcasm it is easily identified. You can also see these discussions on EN forum, et al

DeletedUser2158

Everybody knew the VP system would push barb nobling. Its obvious inno games knew it too. Its not an unintended feature of the VP system

DeletedUser1131

L.Q. Have no Loyalties or Pride. I have now seen it on two worlds now. If you want to be back stabbed they are the ones to allow in your tribe. If you like being lied to the whole time they are planning their next cowardly move, yep that would be who to be allied with. You will notice Eli and Crazy I refused to play on a world with you and do not ever say I was ever part of LQ again, it is not something to ever be proud of. !!!!!

DeletedUser2035

hmmm dmck grant, is that you? lol. You need to have low self esteem and confidence to follow others' orders on how to play an online game.

DeletedUser2320

Oops looks like we were nobling to many to fast.. Servers down

DeletedUser2470

Im pretty sure the forum gets busier when the server is down.. its all part of their plan... luckily there is hockey on...

DeletedUser2320

Player profile text (Player Restinpieces)
Anyone that has played with me over the years know that I am fiercely loyal. I will spend money to benefit the tribe and try to give people the room and freedom to have fun playing this game. Sometimes this freedom is taken advantage of. Sometimes there are people who take more from a tribe than give back to it. Those people eventually get weeded out.
I guess those include the ones that don't want to munch barbs and are miserable
There are those that claim to be great players with unmatched skill in this game. Many of those people claim they are "playing the game the way it was meant to be played"
In actuality most of those people suck.
I play the game more poorly than any person that has ever played. I just get lucky occasionally
It doesn't take skill to launch an attack in the middle of the night. It doesn't take skill to plant spies in the enemy tribe so that you can get fed information because you are too chickenshit to face your enemy head-to-head. In fact, that is the opposite of skill. That is trying to make up for the LACK of skill.
Hey when I started server thats EXACTLY what you were doing. You were routine every night
It is funny that the same people that claim our members suck, try to recruit them. The same people that claim that barbs should only be left for farming, end up taking barbs later. It is humorous that the same people that change their village names to taunt the enemy or claim to be a master at this game actually can't hold up when they are attacked. How ironic that the largest growth in enemy villages is when they get members to flip, and not through conquest.
Jeez most of them just quit in frustration.. PLTV,etc. Taking barbs in a red prov to gain church last i heard was still legitimate
I never claim to be a great player. I'm a good one but I've played with great players. But world after world I see people that claim to be great and yet they use every B.S. tactic to makeup for the fact that they actually are not very good at all. But if playing like a pathetic loser with no job and no skill is the "way the game was meant to be played", then I openly admit that I'm probably not playing this game correctly.
I work normally 70 hrs a week not in a cushy office but out on plant floor running a** off then i get the notifications on phone and have to sneak off to try and hold off attacks as best I can. Sometimes for instance WOMBATS vil that you scooped back from me after i took. I Can't the entire line is down because of conveyor issues. I don't cry about it(very much).

Is a lot of pressure to be a good leader. They lead by example and know that even fear may make players fight for them but those that love them will die for them

Please don't point out things in your profile that you are the one guilty of . Tw2tools tells the truth for all to see