• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Us servers

• Thread starter DeletedUser2158
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2158

What is the point of having servers for each region if someone from across the world can just log in our region and always be awake at night then just get a coop for when they sleep. No clue why they stopped the night protection. Did inno games actually think before making this game?

DeletedUser1179

Everyone is welcome to play on whichever server they choose. We can't tell people where to play.

DeletedUser2158

Then why make multiples servers? If i want to play in us servers, i would like to play against other Americans not people from China or the middle east that only attacks at 4 am. If I wanted to play agaisnt people from across the world I would go in the international servers.

DeletedUser1425

Then why make multiples servers? If i want to play in us servers, i would like to play against other Americans not people from China or the middle east that only attacks at 4 am. If I wanted to play agaisnt people from across the world I would go in the international servers.

Get a Co-op yourself bud. It's TRIBAL wars.

DeletedUser

Really??? We literally played on a server where we attacked Europeans while they slept. Chill.

DeletedUser2316

Really??? We literally played on a server where we attacked Europeans while they slept. Chill.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this Jefe...but...must...not...do...it....

I agree with Coldog.

Sigh. I hate you for making me do that. lol :D

DeletedUser2158

I just wish this game would be more player friendly. Like literally the best way to take villages is to attack when players are asleep. Doesnt involve skill or anything. Night protection was such a good idea that they don't want to implement. And dont get me started on the farming system

DeletedUser1425

oh yea the farming dude.
I have 3 cities and with hotkeys takes me ~10 minutes to farm. Not saying this is forever but I can't imagine having 30+ cities.

DeletedUser835

What is the point of having servers for each region if someone from across the world can just log in our region and always be awake at night then just get a coop for when they sleep. No clue why they stopped the night protection. Did inno games actually think before making this game?

If people put forward this sort of effort and coordination with their team-mates they deserve to win, there is nothing under-handed about this strategy.

DeletedUser2158

How does attacking at a certain hour require coordination and effort?

DeletedUser835

"How does planning with your team-mates to attack your enemy when they're weakest and maximize the efficiency of your account require coordination and effort?"

That's basically what you just asked me. It does require coordination and effort, think about your words before before they fall out of your mouth hole. Something tells me you're just salty about getting rimmed in one night by a well prepared and coordinated player/team.

This is a game, and I play to win. I don't let E-honor and other players made up rules ham-string me from being as powerful as possible.

DeletedUser2158

I never said anything about coordination or being more prepared. My post was about people from across the world that can join a us server so they are always awake when north Americans in the West and East coast are sleeping, since its day time for them. Its does not require more coordination than when i'm attacking at 3pm.
Like you said, its a videogame, not real life. If you don't mind waking up at 4 am to defend your cities, then kudos to you. I'm talking about the 99.5% player base that wont break their sleep to play a game. If this game requires you to be online 24/7 to be ''as powerful as possible'', then for me this game is flawed.

As others said I can get a coop for when i'm sleeping, but i'll rather they insert night protection or restrict players from joining servers other than their region and international servers.

And yeah im salty because i lost a few cities that I wouldn't have if I were awake. Does that make my complain any less legitimate? I don't think so

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser835

I never said anything about coordination or being more prepared.

We won't talk about that.

Joining a server on the other side of the world so you can be awake when everyone on that server is asleep seems like a very poor strategy considering the opposite is also true, they are asleep when everyone else is awake, thus any advantage is lost, maybe even being slightly detrimental. What it came down to (Assuming you and the other player were of equal size) is that he attacked you before you attacked him, this game rewards aggression and punishes you for sitting on your hands. If you and your tribe aren't capable of taking the villages back then you lost either way, if he was substantially larger than you, then you lost either way.

You lost, better luck next time.

DeletedUser2158

We won't talk about that.

Joining a server on the other side of the world so you can be awake when everyone on that server is asleep seems like a very poor strategy considering the opposite is also true, they are asleep when everyone else is awake, thus any advantage is lost, maybe even being slightly detrimental. What it came down to (Assuming you and the other player were of equal size) is that he attacked you before you attacked him, this game rewards aggression and punishes you for sitting on your hands. If you and your tribe aren't capable of taking the villages back then you lost either way, if he was substantially larger than you, then you lost either way.

You lost, better luck next time.

I asked you to elaborate about the link between coordination and people that are always awake during night in US, which you never answered. I never said anything about night attack requiring more coordination then regular attacks, because its horse shit.

What a bunch of stupid arguments. Its way easier to find a coop that is online during the regular US time than it is to find people that are online 1 am to 5 am server time on the US servers.

You are basically saying: You can just get back the villages in the morning and if he is bigger than you well too bad for you. What does it have to do with my post?

Last edited by a moderator:

cokky

Berserker
a big part of being more aggressive then your counterpart is figuring out there schedule and hitting them when they are not online. It does however drive people from the game. So There is that argument as the game is in decline at such a steep pace that it should only be done when you can not win any other way. Personally i would probably not do that too you or coldog etc because i want to play the game against such players not drive you to quit. However i do understand the desire to hit a superior force when they are off line or at the best possible time though hitting someone you can just power through at 5 am just to take slightly less losses is kinda in poor taste.

DeletedUser2158

i have nothing agaisnt Americans that wake up in the middle of the night to attack you. It sucks but when you have 50 villages its hardly a big lost and its kinda your fault. What I was complaining is players that hit you at 4 am each day for weeks because they arent from North america. Which begs the question why are there different servers in the first place and not only international servers.

DeletedUser2519

Do you just come to these threads to start fights EIJEFE?

DeletedUser2519

The guy your scared to give you in game name too it seems... and you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.