• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Us servers

• Thread starter DeletedUser2158
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2158

i’m the one that started the thread lmao. im not scared of you. in fact , im going to join your next world on this account just so I could rim you once or twice

DeletedUser2519

Start the thread or not, your just in these threads to be a jerk. Yeah of course youll join my next world, then youll become one of those coiners just to fight me right? Gonna stay on the LQ ban wagon and bring them with you? Seems like thats all you wanna do... come to the other thread and talk about how awesome LQ is then go to other threads and fight people... get over yourself you might be "cool" in the forum but in the game is a different story :)

DeletedUser2158

haha youre a funny troll. youre the one that joined this thread to be jerk when no one asked for your opinion, so look in the mirror before making assumptions about me. And im not a l.q fanboy, I played against them in w20 and i hold no leadership in the tribe. i dont really care if i lose or win so get lost

DeletedUser2519

I came to this thread to point out how no matter what thread your on you cant have a civil conversation you are always a jerk. If I could go back through every thread you have been in, I would guarantee that you have been a jerk on every one of them.

cokky

Berserker
I for one am well aware that i am completely full of my self. Step 1 in the 12 step process but probably will never advance past that. But i never really troll I might slip an opinion in there time to time that the opposing view does not like but some of you guys do go way over board to the point of being uncivil. Please at least get to the first step in your own 12 step self help program. Then we can become more civil in are civil disagreements. We all spend a good deal of time in game together some times even on the same team it won't hurt to be slightly nicer while we toot our own horns.

DeletedUser2158

I came to this thread to point out how no matter what thread your on you cant have a civil conversation you are always a jerk. If I could go back through every thread you have been in, I would guarantee that you have been a jerk on every one of them.
Looks like you're obsessed with me for some reason. Feel free to check through all my posts if you like, wont stop an admirer from doing what he loves ;)

DeletedUser2519

So your admitting your always a jerk? Looks like my work here is done. Obsessed, nah... its like you said im a troll here to point out your flaws and make you angry and all that.

DeletedUser1425

Jesus christ people chill. Who does it matter who the other is? EJ when you said no one asked for his opinion you posted this thread on a public forum for the game which is asking for anybody's opinion. This thread is so off topic already. Ridiculous.

DeletedUser2519

Jesus christ people chill. Who does it matter who the other is? EJ when you said no one asked for his opinion you posted this thread on a public forum for the game which is asking for anybody's opinion. This thread is so off topic already. Ridiculous.
Its not nice to take the lords name in vain xD I will admit the only reason I came over here was to see if I could get EJ to give me his in game name

cokky

Berserker
I agree it is annoying that players come on the forum and talk about stuff that happens in game under different tags if your going to brag and all that at least have the decency to let ppl know who you are otherwise know that the rest of us take it as your a coward and your word means very little. So much multi accounting going on that is why it is important not to screw up your rep in the first place because most of us can kinda guess who you are anyway after a few the name change really only fools the ignorant. That said how about we get back to some real honest US servers talk like should we be comparing VP to non VP dominations and is there really a difference will one take longer then the other is any us servers close to that level in VP We are not there yet but part of that is my fault had we not been doing 25 players vs 4 MRT tribes we might have had a shot to be in domination right now but instead we are adding a few more months of fun before we get there on us 27 (only non VP world currently).

DeletedUser2158

There's no difference between 80% of top villages and VP system. Dont know why they changed their initial end game with this one. Getting 2k VP is really ridiculous on small servers like us. And NIP wouldnt be able to win on a VP world.

cokky

Berserker
Well i dont know about that. if there is no difference then i would say we could but we will see might be a challenge worth playing in the future. If they are even a hair slow at declaring a world done then yes we would have a good shot.

DeletedUser2158

25 players need to each be in 100 provinces. How is that achievable?

DeletedUser1425

I agree it is annoying that players come on the forum and talk about stuff that happens in game under different tags if your going to brag and all that at least have the decency to let ppl know who you are otherwise know that the rest of us take it as your a coward and your word means very little. So much multi accounting going on that is why it is important not to screw up your rep in the first place because most of us can kinda guess who you are anyway after a few the name change really only fools the ignorant. That said how about we get back to some real honest US servers talk like should we be comparing VP to non VP dominations and is there really a difference will one take longer then the other is any us servers close to that level in VP We are not there yet but part of that is my fault had we not been doing 25 players vs 4 MRT tribes we might have had a shot to be in domination right now but instead we are adding a few more months of fun before we get there on us 27 (only non VP world currently).
Oh my cokky learn to use commas haha.

Also I still favor village domination, makes the worlds longer and encourages war imo

DeletedUser1179

Every server has a different amount of Victory points depending on the size. Yes, the required amount for our server is 2000 Victory points.

DeletedUser835

What's wrong with LQ? I was LS there for a minute, I was actually looking around for iksnumskaw and others to play with on the next server. I still find nothing wrong with hitting a player at 4am, in fact I do it often. I will lend some credibility to your complaint, though, and say that if it's going to be that way there should just be big international servers. Why separate the servers at all if players from other time-zones can exploit that mechanic?

Like I said before though, they lose their advantage in that you are awake while they are asleep. You can literally hit them at your leisure at any point throughout the day, without needing to wake up in the middle of the night to launch a surprise attack.

DeletedUser2158

What's wrong with LQ? I was LS there for a minute, I was actually looking around for iksnumskaw and others to play with on the next server. I still find nothing wrong with hitting a player at 4am, in fact I do it often. I will lend some credibility to your complaint, though, and say that if it's going to be that way there should just be big international servers. Why separate the servers at all if players from other time-zones can exploit that mechanic?

Like I said before though, they lose their advantage in that you are awake while they are asleep. You can literally hit them at your leisure at any point throughout the day, without needing to wake up in the middle of the night to launch a surprise attack.

Apparently, they suffered a lot of inactivity before RIP merged with WAR. Dont quote me on this tho, I wasnt there at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.